On 3/20/2023 at 10:22 PM, WandererZero said:

Yeah. There's a problem with some missing race records. I provided a solution for this here. There's two ways to solve the issue, using the file I have provided. The mod author seems to have gone a bit MIA. Happens sometimes. Not a worry. Read up on the bug, and apply the fix using whichever method you're comfortable with. 

Cheers. ?

For anyone that is having problems with the dialogue not appearing for some deeds, @WandererZero provided a temporary solution here, it mostly worked for me (now the dialogue appears for the races that were missing it before, but the trolls deed is still blank and no dialogue prompt for those still), but if you are using Untamed and More Nasty Critters, check in SSEdit that the changes to the races are not being overwritten by conflicts/have missing lines.

Also seems safe to just flag the missing race edits file as ESL, at least it's working nicely on my end after some testing.

That being said, my problem with the troll deed persists through this though, which makes me think that maybe there was a "run once" check that didnt register properly when I picked up the quest from the missives board.

46 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Hate to say it, but yeah. Based on the author, and all other comments...a new game is best.

damm that's a shame really don't want to start a new game thought it might of been like a compatibility problem or something as dialogue saying hey want to have some fun just keeps popping up for every creature and have no idea what mod is doing it 

57 minutes ago, dragonoftheendtime said:

damm that's a shame really don't want to start a new game thought it might of been like a compatibility problem or something

Yeah, I hear you. I'm nearly ready to begin a new play through...but I need to update and overhaul my load order. Really need to update all of my Baka mods from Factoryclose, update MNC, etc.

Once I get all that done, I will probably try this mod out again to see if it works well with a brand new play through. Time will tell.

On 4/10/2023 at 1:55 AM, essfour said:

Fresh install of 1.41, ran into this issue as well. Tried with Belethor, he worked fine, Any fixes?

Update: started a new game for unrelated reasons, Siddgeir works now. I guess installing mid-game didn't work properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 6:30 PM, Asphodelium said:

For anyone that is having problems with the dialogue not appearing for some deeds, @WandererZero provided a temporary solution here, it mostly worked for me (now the dialogue appears for the races that were missing it before, but the trolls deed is still blank and no dialogue prompt for those still), but if you are using Untamed and More Nasty Critters, check in SSEdit that the changes to the races are not being overwritten by conflicts/have missing lines.

Also seems safe to just flag the missing race edits file as ESL, at least it's working nicely on my end after some testing.

That being said, my problem with the troll deed persists through this though, which makes me think that maybe there was a "run once" check that didnt register properly when I picked up the quest from the missives board.

Same. But xEdit "doesn't want" to flag this file as ESL and still no dialogues with giants and trolls. 

For some reason, the client seems to become hostile to the player when activating a request. It seems that calming them down or making them more likeable will make them less hostile.

Example:
If you take a request to comfort the guards, suddenly all the guards turn hostile toward you, and fistfights and brawls break out with the residents.
If you take a request to deal with giants, Usgard will turn hostile and start a rampage.

• 1 month later...

Is this mod actually in work ? the posts here are about heavy errors so i am scared to install it.

Furthermore i would like to have more deeds : 

sabrecats, skeever,  draugr, magicians, vampires, etc

more then one, let her fuck the whole dungeon

kast not least guards are not working in my game, no dialogue shows up

On 4/8/2023 at 5:50 PM, TheDragonBorn said:

seems like this may be geared for female pc, does it work for male pc?

Yes. It's a pity.

It will be great to have a version for MALE character.

I don't want to touch the dick of Belethor being a male.

It's good to have diversity. Female and male.

But not only for female mods.

EDIT: Ok, theres is a Follower addon version of the mod in Patreon where the follower can perform the quest for you and sound interesting.

I will take a look

Edited by customerhenry