On 4/6/2023 at 11:15 PM, QuestWave said:

It shouldn't prevent any other Missives from spawning. In my game I see both Dirty Deeds and regular Missives.

Check if Missives spawn while Dirty Deed is disabled, and make sure DD is loading after Missives. Good luck!

They started spawning after a playing for a while. The boards were just flooded with DDs when the mod was first loaded! Thanks!

How do I get my follower to do the "deed"? I set in the MCM to have my follower do it, but the npcs just masturbate by themselves while my follower still follows me around like normal. I have the patreon version.

Edited by theman123
5 hours ago, theman123 said:

How do I get my follower to do the "deed"? I set in the MCM to have my follower do it, but the npcs just masturbate by themselves while my follower still follows me around like normal.

Which Deed is that with? Can you try a different one and see if that works?

10 hours ago, QuestWave said:

It was the belathor one in whiterun. I tried doing another one, dirty miners in dawnstar, and it still has the npc masturbate by themselves.

Edited by theman123
17 hours ago, QuestWave said:

I also had this happened once with the Temple deed. It happened to a NPC that is a potential follower, but he wasn't an active follower, maybe that might have something to do with it.

On 2/27/2023 at 11:23 PM, King-Crimson said:

The deed for Jarl Siddgeir doesn't work for me.

The quest log for him is empty (quest shows up but no text) as well as his dialoge option not showing up at all.

Checked some random other deeds (Belethor, Farengar, Hemming, Temples, Taverns, Guards) and they work.

Using the race edit patch above doesn't fix this.

Fresh install of 1.41, ran into this issue as well. Tried with Belethor, he worked fine, Any fixes?

1 hour ago, parakeet said:

is the background image part of this mod? the one with the dragon

Replacing Boards for Missives  Download the highlighted object . Contains a package of images

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.b642484818b06bdcc18e071617e1b02e.jpg

To use it, convert the image to DDS , rename it
BattleMap01 

Go into skyrim\data\textures and create the route  dungeons\imperial . Take the DDS you have just created and paste it in . adjust size: 512x512

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.0fc41c2070ee2347cd02167d04e9945c.jpg

If you want, use this . You will have to convert it for Skyrim SE     BattleMap01.dds

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.6a3da82b6d757ed6ba510d16a5d5b998.jpg

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.f00371b6262d74b504a5881419f7aaf1.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot223.jpg.0ef1883a680e419cffa5bc7ee2c47e34.jpg

Edited by ?????? 1627
22 hours ago, theman123 said:

It was the belathor one in whiterun. I tried doing another one, dirty miners in dawnstar, and it still has the npc masturbate by themselves.

I think this is likely due to your specific mods, but it's good to troubleshoot compatibility.

Can you confirm that you can do regular SexLab scenes with the actors, using SexLab's debug spells? Can you also confirm whether or not the Deeds work with a New Game?

14 minutes ago, QuestWave said:

I think this is likely due to your specific mods, but it's good to troubleshoot compatibility.

Can you confirm that you can do regular SexLab scenes with the actors, using SexLab's debug spells? Can you also confirm whether or not the Deeds work with a New Game?

I can confirm that I am still able to do regular sexlab scenes whether debug spells or other mods. I have tried a new game, this time a female character (I was using male earlier) and belethor still masturbated by himself and ignored my follower. if the setting to have player have sex is on, it continues like normal. I use nether's follower framework if that helps.

Also maybe another bug? the dirty miners missive doesn't seem to advance, even if I have sex with them myself.

1 hour ago, theman123 said:

I have tried a new game, this time a female character (I was using male earlier) and belethor still masturbated by himself and ignored my follower.

Are you using something like Spectator Crowds? This mod, if not configured correctly, allows what you signal . 

1 hour ago, theman123 said:

I'm not using that.

You could have something that has similar functions . I suggest checking the various mod settings. Acting on the dialogue, I doubt this is the cause of your problem . 

There are other mods similar to Spectator Crowds but, not knowing what you use, it becomes difficult to pinpoint the cause

6 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

You could have something that has similar functions . I suggest checking the various mod settings. Acting on the dialogue, I doubt this is the cause of your problem . 

There are other mods similar to Spectator Crowds but, not knowing what you use, it becomes difficult to pinpoint the cause

These are ALL of the sexlab related mods I have installed. I don't believe I have anything that functions similarly to Spectator Crowds. 

edit: perhaps you misunderstood what I said earlier? I just want the missives people to have sex with my followers, as thats what the patreon version is suppose to allow. If i have the setting in the mcm to include my pc character, the sex scene proceeds as normal (as in my character is able to have sex with the npc). It's only when I have it set to JUST my follower is when the npcs just masturbate by themselves and ignore my follower.image.png.7b21d27af84bbf75284703ce62ba9a4a.png

Screenshot 2023-04-10 120253.png

Edited by theman123
12 hours ago, theman123 said:

I can confirm that I am still able to do regular sexlab scenes whether debug spells or other mods. I have tried a new game, this time a female character (I was using male earlier) and belethor still masturbated by himself and ignored my follower. if the setting to have player have sex is on, it continues like normal. I use nether's follower framework if that helps.

Also maybe another bug? the dirty miners missive doesn't seem to advance, even if I have sex with them myself.

Thanks for checking a few different ways. I wonder if it could be Nether's? I use the vanilla Follower quest to start scenes using your follower.

Could you try disabling Nether's Follower Framework, go in-game, and have your follower do a Deed? I have a feeling this is it.

2 hours ago, theman123 said:

edit: perhaps you misunderstood what I said earlier?

Of course I understood. And since, as mentioned, it is activated via dialogue, what do you need Debug Spells for? Again as mentioned, it is likely that you have something interfering

If you want the follower to have sex with NPC's, consider possible restrictions dictated by the various configurations

TDF Prostitution , if my memory serves me right (I haven't used it for a long time), it allows you to turn the follower into a whore. Could this be the source of the problem?

While we are at it, Sexlab Eager NPCs, if not configured correctly, allows NPCs to masturbate . If there is active masturbation related to the state of arousal, the NPC, when it has the required minimum condition, will masturbate most of the time. Try reconfiguring it.

If  @QuestWave , tells you that it works, it probably does. 

I've just uploaded an update for version 1.5.1, the version which is available just for Patrons. You can download it here.

In my testing, this has no problems updating on an existing save between 1.5 and 1.5.1, but please be wary to update mid-save! It is always safest to start a fresh New Game every time you update any script mod.

Version 1.5.1 Followers Patch

• NEW FEATURE: When you start any Faction or Location Deed (such as Guards or Taverns) you will now be able to select what Animation Type you'd like to perform / have your follower perform.
    • Options are: Any, Foreplay, Oral, Vaginal, and Anal.
    • Be aware that this just filters animations by those tags. So, if you have animations that are tagged with both Foreplay and Vaginal, and you select Foreplay, you may get that animation.
    • There is now a gold total which is added to for each performance, according to your / your follower's skill in that performance's chosen Animation type.
    • This way, you can train specific Sex Skills on yourself/followers, by consistently performing that type of sex.

• BUGFIX: For a problem introduced in version 1.5, fixes a problem where if you have 'Who Performs?' set to 2 (default) and performed solo without having a Follower, Deeds would not progress. Now, deeds will always progress by at least 1.
Edited by QuestWave
2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Oh, the creator came back. Did the new version finally fix the no dialogue issue?

That depends largely on who you ask.

I gave the update a try, but it killed the dialog. Reverted to my patched version until I'm ready to start a new game. I love MO2's incremental backups.

That said, it seems like this mod uses a lot of first run scripting, and no version checking/update scripting; which is really too bad. Having to start a new game each time there's a release is...annoying. It's why I've been hanging back...there's no value to rocking the boat on a stable save game, where its working well enough...at least for my needs anyway.

The version I am using works for me at the moment. I see no reason to fix something that's not broken. I'll probably update my Load Order and update this mod when I finish this seasons scoreboard on Fallout 76, and free up some of my free gaming time. A week, maybe two.

Then I'll probably come back to this. 

Liking this very much, though I encountered a problem with one of the deeds; when I firstly accepted the quests from the board, I thought they all registered correctly, but recently I noticed that the "Dirty Deeds: Trolls" one doesn't have any text in the quest list (the "Use charm to calm a target then do the deed"), while all the others are fine.

Every troll I encountered also doesn't show the dialog prompt either.

I checked in SSEEdit to see if there were some changes being overwritten, but it doesn't seems to be the case. 

Wondering if the absent text (in the quest menu and the dialogue) is correlated to an erroneous registration of the quest when first accepting the Deed at the board, and if so, is there a way I can force that single Deed to re-register? tried re-picking up the quest from the board, but no results from that. 

Edit: after trying the other deeds, the wolves and giants are also missing the dialogue prompt, although the quest is displaying correctly for those. 

Edited by AriMalik
adding details after testing things
12 hours ago, nono_cat said:

the mod is worked when i tried on gaurd and other npc. But after I used pacify magic to the wolf there is no dialogue option appear,i just cant talk with the creature.

Same here, started new with Skyrim Unbound today, but I don't know if that 100% counts as a new save, but for the modlist I'm using the author recommends using their included save so that settings are correct but at some point I'll try a new save.