[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Hi

When i updated i just overwrote the current files,could that be a problem? leaving this little file "MF-settings"...3KB.. wich is not in the update but from previous version.

About load order i had the previous version as nr5or6 from the bottom and it worked allright. I thought the lower the better, so i tried it as last one as you see in my load order but just to test if it was the reason. But you say its gonna be high in load order ! Im confused :-/

The MF-Settings can be deleted or left where it is. As long as you don't execute it, using the bat command, it won't do any harm.
But knowing that RP has now an MCM menue, you're better off deleting it, as it won't be of any use in the future.

Hi

First thank you for your mod love it.

I just tried your upgrade  v061b Problem: When i start sex the NPC disappears/vanish in the end of unequiping animation before sex even get started and i can go on finding clients as nothing has happened! wich also will disappear in same way WTF????

Went back to older version v028b and everything works perfect..... :-/  So i must conclude that its something with the update but what?....hmmm

Am i the only one this happens to?

(0)    Skyrim.esm

(1)    Update.esm

(2)    Dawnguard.esm

(3)    Dragonborn.esm

(4)    ApachiiHair.esm

(5)    Alicia.esm

(6)    BBLuxurySuite.esm

(7)    hdtHighHeel.esm

(8)    SexLab.esm

(9)    ZaZAnimationPack.esm

(10)    SexLabAroused.esm

(11)    Brawl Bugs CE.esp

(12)    LoversComfort.esp

(13)    LoversHook.esp

(14)    DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp

(15)    sextoys-calyps-2.esp

(16)    RaceMenu.esp

(17)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp

(18)    SkyUI.esp

(19)    Bikini-MTM.esp

(20)    Gatti14Yumiko.esp

(21)    MorSit.esp

(22)    Neo's Scouter Set.esp

(23)    SkyHeels.esp

(24)    zarias_restraints.esp

(25)    BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

(26)    BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

(27)    BBLSspouse.esp

(28)    BBLSVisitors.esp

(29)    Northern Bathhouses.esp

(30)    female mannequins.esp

(31)    female mannequins in homes.esp

(32)    Headtracking.esp

(33)    HeavyMetal.esp

(34)    SexLab Solutions.esp

(35)    SexLab Submit.esp

(36)    SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

(37)    xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

(38)    Helgen Reborn.esp

(39)    FNISspells.esp

(40)    NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

(41)    ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

(42)    Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp

(43)    Feminine Females.esp

(44)    Alicia.esp

(45)    DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

(46)    AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

(47)    dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

(48)    AKLeatherBoots.esp

(49)    kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp

(50)    Studded Leather.esp

(51)    TavernClothes-MTM.esp

(52)    GetSvanaLaid.esp

(53)    Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

(54)    zzMaidOutfits.esp

(55)    PrivateNeeds.esp

(56)    PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp

(57)    Devious Devices - Chastity.esp

(58)    SexLabUtil1.esp

(59)    SexLabSquirt.esp

(60)    SexLabZaZAnimations.esp

(61)    SIM_ClothingEvaluation.esp

(62)    SexLabGuild.esp

(63)    SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp

(64)    ZZStuff.esp

(65)    MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

thanx

Same here. I tried a few different taverns and switching load order. No joy.

Edit:  Started a new save and everything worked. Try using a clean save or start a new one. Should fix the issue.

Ok a clean save did it :P

This mod is pretty brilliant, much more immersive than Niruin's Business Plan was. So far, I've only encountered two issues.

The first is that the scenes occasionally don't start, we stand there for a moment, then I take my payment... presumably I'm sexy enough to serve their needs without undressing. The scenes have started if I went into the MCM and reset NPC animations before giving them the "big bear" line, so I think that helps, but this might just be confirmation bias at work.

The other thing is that my second home delivery radiant quest gave me Lars Battle-Born as a client, along with Bergritte, his grandmother. Ick. So is there a way to make sure your clients don't end up being children? It's a bit creepy... besides, Lars' life savings only amount to 2 gold pieces, and he already gave me that for warning Braith off. I have a lifestyle to maintain, I can't go selling my goods so cheap - that's not gonna keep me in Blackbriar mead!

How many clients does it take to start the home delivery quest?, Ive had over 6-7, and no new dialogue/questline hopped up.

Depends on what you set it to in MCM. Home delivery is the next stage up. By default I think it's 10, not sure though. If you want to cheat to get up there, either bring the stage setting down to 0x or use the console "set mf_totalclients to X" with X being like 99 or something. You will need to do one job to update it and go through all the dialogue.

i have problems with the undressing in the new version. My character is female. With female customers, the female customer don`t undress. and with male customer only the male customer undress, my character dont. but beside this the mod seems to work ok

Same here, only happened in the new version.

And since payment could not be received after the whoring, tribute couldnt be given to the innkeeper which meant the job in the inn could never end as there is no option for the inkeeper to release you.

i think i solved it for my part. it is in the skyui menu  the option minimal stripping was  on, turn if off and it is ok.

version 0.61 seems to be more stable to the system. no more load error or ctd  i had that with 0.60

I have a question about the military camp quest. When I'm done servicing the soldiers and the quest says to talk to the other prostitute to leave, she says that she'll go back on her own, yet she never does so I can't complete the quest. I've tried going back to the innkeeper on my own to turn it but there is no dialogue, I've tried waiting for diff. amount of times and I've tried to turn her into a follower using other mod dialogues yet she still won't leave the camp. The quest arrow never leaves her head either. I'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong. Everything else in the mod still works great just as it always did. Thx

I have a question about the military camp quest. When I'm done servicing the soldiers and the quest says to talk to the other prostitute to leave, she says that she'll go back on her own, yet she never does so I can't complete the quest. I've tried going back to the innkeeper on my own to turn it but there is no dialogue, I've tried waiting for diff. amount of times and I've tried to turn her into a follower using other mod dialogues yet she still won't leave the camp. The quest arrow never leaves her head either. I'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong. Everything else in the mod still works great just as it always did. Thx

She will stay at the camp until you turn the quest... then vanish! Now the problem seems to be that you can't turn the quest, which is strange since there should be a dialogue to cancel and complete no matter the stage you're at. If nothing works, there is a reset button in the MCM.

Someone mentioned Orc Holds which brought up an idea for another quest. Since the leader of the hold has all of the women as his wives perhaps he could help his guys in the hold release their sexual tension periodically by hiring in someone to service them all (much like the camp calls).

Doable. Just need to find the orc faction and add the player as an honorary member during the quest to bypass the initiation quest.

I agree with inicial44.

Load order IS important and this mod must be in the upper section. I've it this way and it works fine (except the "no match found for home delivery" thing, as always).

Will you be willing to share this mod. I'll be grateful. hate to see bard's words of the song interfering with my pc's conversation.

UPS!!! wrong quote. I wanted to quote your previous one. Sorry.

Here it is:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29968/?

oh, since we're in the topic of bards and stuff, I just installed that mod, but then I noticed I can't make requests, which was weird, since the mod is supposed to allow that. I removed it went back to my previous save and I can't make requests there either, so who know how long that's been broken in my game, oddly enough I can make requests from Talsgar the wanderer, but every other bard seems broken. And I have no other mod modifying bard scripts, anyone have any experience with bards breaking like that.

Yeah, I've never really stopped to order songs from them, which is why I have no idea which mod did this, or how long ago it happened, but I figured if I'm gonna have quieter bards being able to order songs would be nice. I guess it's time to look for mods that spruce up tavern music.

EDIT: I guess something added my bards into the BardNoRequestFaction, but console commands and a batch file can permanently fix them if I need to make requests.

How many clients does it take to start the home delivery quest?, Ive had over 6-7, and no new dialogue/questline hopped up.

Depends on what you set it to in MCM. Home delivery is the next stage up. By default I think it's 10, not sure though. If you want to cheat to get up there, either bring the stage setting down to 0x or use the console "set mf_totalclients to X" with X being like 99 or something. You will need to do one job to update it and go through all the dialogue.

I set the command, and did one client like you said, I don't see any new dialogue or quest appearing. Any idea?

Help~~~

First,My English is poor,and I am sorry for that.

I had a problem about this mod,I had already give the Amulet to my follower,and it`s nothing happened,she could`t  prostitute to any another NPCs by herself,she only can prostitute to me when I had a dialogue with her.