[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Uploaded new version: 0.60b. Enjoy!

So many changes I can't remember. Everything that was there should have been improved under the hood and 2 new radiant quests with many ways to complete them have been added. Detailed descriptions can be found in the main post. Also a brand new MCM with tons of options. 

Currently working on polishing an immersion plugin that make nearby NPC notice ungoing sex scenes.

Install a new game and add this mod walked up to a NPC and talk with him and took him to a room and they just stand there both PC and NPC but if I click on him it ask for my gold what is going on

Do you have a log or something. Looks like a problem with sexlab itself. Maybe reset animation list or execute FNIS.

Install a new game and add this mod walked up to a NPC and talk with him and took him to a room and they just stand there both PC and NPC but if I click on him it ask for my gold what is going on

Do you have a log or something. Looks like a problem with sexlab itself. Maybe reset animation list or execute FNIS.

Ran Fins and I got sexlab framework 1.14 I ran Boss too nothing working I even try 1.15b same thing I know it works with 1.10b but can't find it have reset all of them the same thing dose anyone know how I can get 1.10b

Thanks for the update mainfact. Love your mod very much. Installed new update. One problem thou, wenches in the taverns wouldn't dress off, regardless anything I do about tweaking robes. (did all you recommended in installation).

I don't understand what you are trying to do

Ran Fins and I got sexlab framework 1.14 I ran Boss too nothing working I even try 1.15b same thing I know it works with 1.10b but can't find it have reset all of them the same thing dose anyone know how I can get 1.10b

Don't do that... RP requires 1.14 or newer. I tested thoroughly with 1.15b and everything worked on my side. 

Don't do that... RP requires 1.14 or newer. I tested thoroughly with 1.15b and everything worked on my side. 

Try again wait to see if anything happen maybe if I wait couple hours they might do something

Reset all same thing maybe got to uninstall the game and forget it

Sorry, my English is not good. Well, before this update, wenches in the tavern were naked during the sex, now, they aren't.

That is odd. Those scene is one of the few things I haven't touched since last time. I added custom stripping option for the player and current client but the NPC/NPC event should use the default one. I wonder if I misinterpreted what SetStrip() does. I'll get back to you.

So I was testing this out in Markath and I couldn't get the [solicit prostitute] dialog to appear on Hroki and she didn't do any wenching, even though I could easily give an amulet to my follower and she'd get to work and everything would be fine. This was really puzzling since the mod seemed to be working correctly. But then I remembered one more oddity about Hroki, beyond the fact that she's one of the few NPCs naturally with the tavern clothes, there's the fact that's she's the only adult NPC with the "child" class, so that made her immune to your mod. Opening TES5Edit and doing a tiny patch to change her class to something else made her work correctly.

Yeah, it's not really a bug, just an oddity, and easy to fix too.

On a somewhat related note, Interesting NPCs adds this slutty priest of dibella that likes to hang out in the Silver Blood Inn in the afternoons, so editing her outfit to have a sanctified amulet works well to have her pick up the slack for lazy lazy Hroki. Let me just say that I'm really loving your mod, since that priest isn't just all talk anymore.

Also, I'm about to edit the outfits for the prostitutes from inconsequential NPCs, Will they actually work? I seem to recall that you mentioned it only worked inside of Inns and those prostitutes from inconsequential hang around in the general Riften city area.

EDIT: And it appears adding the amulet into their outfit makes the dialog appear and they can be solicited just fine. Even if they're not inside an Inn.. I don't know if they'll wander or if clients will approach them down by the entrance to the sewers, but at least the player character can get busy with them..

Actually, as long as I did this, I might as well upload it.This edits 4 NPCs (Jolene, Asteria, Fironet, and Morviah) from interesting NPCs to have the tavern outfit, except for the priest (Jolene), who gets to keep the monk outfit but gets a sanctified amulet. Plus the two prostitute outfits from inconsequential NPCs. I chose these 4 NPCs because they were in the list of interesting NPCs who hang inside various Inns, I haven't even talked to any of them except for the priest so they may well be way out of character. With the current version of radiant prostitution it seems they don't even have to be inside and Inn to be solicited so if anyone here has Interesting NPCs installed and has suggestions of NPCs from that mod that would be more appropriate I'd appreciate any suggestions.

I have another patch that edits Vanilla NPCs from other Inns to have tavern outfits, but I also use the NPCs of Dibella overhaul, which as far as overhauls go it just adds apachii hairs to NPCs, but I don't know if anybody would be interested in that. I could also just edit them to be vanilla with Tavern outfits, but that's a bit more work than I have time right now.

One important thing though, the 4 aforementioned NPCs might need to have a console resurrection applied to them so they get the new outfits applied to them, or maybe they'll get them by default, I honestly can't remember, maybe if you're in a different cell than them they'll get the new outfit right away.

Needless to say, you need interesting NPCs, inconsequential NPCs and Radiant prostitution installed. As they are master files for this patch.

PatchWench.esp

Ouff... the player solicitation part need some overhaul... I was so focused on other parts I forgot about that one. Shouldn't be too hard though. I could reproduce this bug where the clothes reequip on an hired prostitute after a few animation changes -- but in this case I let SL handle the stripping so it's not clear what goes wrong. Also I found a little bug that would let the prostitute hanging. Fixed. I'll wait a few days to accumulate fixes before releasing an update.

@ttpt: Yea I know which one you mean. Flagging her outfit would make all NPC with monk outfit into prostitute however. The feature where player solicit a prostitute works everywhere, but only in the evening (configurable). Only the NPC/NPC events work in the inns only. THis is because I didn't want to transform Skyrim into a constant orgy. For me sex in the game is just a different gameplay feature, too much is like not enough.

@ttpt again: I was also thinking of doing something like that at some point and write a script that give the prostitute items to the NPCs who have the proper background (from the most popular NPC addition). Once the resources are there, it's real easy to deploy them.

Oh, I didn't flag her monk outfit, I made her a new one in the patch with the sanctified amulet, I did think ahead and didn't make every monk into a prostitute. In any case, she's really fun, goes into the Inn to practice what she's talking about and then leaves back into the temple, your mod doesn't seem to mess with her routine at all, which is great.

EDIT: yeah, I'm really loving your use of the JobWhore keyword, which is allowing all the fun stuff with the amulet and the tavern clothes. Since it potentially allows me to patch in the keyword to any piece of mod added clothing or armor and have that work as a prostitute outfit.

Also the Hroki issue seem appropriate, since she's always talking about how her father gives her enough spending money, so it hardly seems like she'd need the prostitute job even if she's wearing tavern clothes. So I think it's a lucky coincidence that she gets the "child" class and becomes immune to the mod.

Quote from ttpt:

Also the Hroki issue seem appropriate, since she's always talking about how her father gives her enough spending money, so it hardly seems like she'd need the prostitute job even if she's wearing tavern clothes. So I think it's a lucky coincidence that she gets the "child" class and becomes immune to the mod.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With the previous version (0.28, I think) , I manually added the amulet to Hroki via console. She went to her whore job without problems inside the Inn.