[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

@ray_1216

Actually, any follower (or NPC) you provided with the Amulet, "could" prostitute herself but:

1. ONLY inside Inns.

2. ONLY in between the "whore time" (If set in the MCM menu).

2bis.  This doesn't happen so often, in fact. Sometimes you have to wait a lot before a follower starts to whore herself in the Inn.

3. Better if your follower is in "relax mode" (If you have a multifollower mod that allows this).

@ray_1216

Actually, any follower (or NPC) you provided with the Amulet, "could" prostitute herself but:

1. ONLY inside Inns.

2. ONLY in between the "whore time" (If set in the MCM menu).

2bis.  This doesn't happen so often, in fact. Sometimes you have to wait a lot before a follower starts to whore herself in the Inn.

3. Better if your follower is in "relax mode" (If you have a multifollower mod that allows this).

Thank you very much!!!

I think I get the picture,I`ll try again.

Alright, after some more in depth investigation into my issue with "wenches", I've found out that the functionality is sort of half-working. It works fine up till the point where it says "a wench is on a job" and then nothing happens after that. The wench will stand around indefinitely, UNLESS, I exit the cell and enter again. If I do a cell change, upon re-entry, the wench will be screwing her client and everything proceeds as normal.

I'm not really sure why it won't progress normally without the cell change. Any ideas?

Alright, after some more in depth investigation into my issue with "wenches", I've found out that the functionality is sort of half-working. It works fine up till the point where it says "a wench is on a job" and then nothing happens after that. The wench will stand around indefinitely, UNLESS, I exit the cell and enter again. If I do a cell change, upon re-entry, the wench will be screwing her client and everything proceeds as normal.

I'm not really sure why it won't progress normally without the cell change. Any ideas?

I'll remove that message in the future. The delay may only be because the AI is waiting to update which package is running, or that a package with higher priority is running (like spectator mode). Sometimes I force the update, sometimes when the timing is not so important I let the game update it. When you reload a cell, I think the game updates all actors. Same thing when you wait. I've seen the scene trigger and work many times without loading or waiting.

I have the same problem.

Kannayael

So I gave one of my followers the amulet and told her to relax at the inn in Riften. She screwed some NPC but there's no option to get the money from her. I'm guessing its not even implemented into the mod yet to pimp your own followers. It would be pretty cool if this were possible.

Hey, fan of the mod.  Been using it for a while, and had a lot of fun (and made a lot of septims) hanging around inns.  Great stuff, and I haven't had a problem with the mod.

I like the new scope and directions; they're fun and interesting.  But, I've run into a couple of problems.

With 0.60b I stopped getting paid for jobs.  The client would approach, wench would work, and when asked for payment the client would compliment as usual and end the conversation.  No transaction occurred.  I went to the innkeeper to "sign out" and try a different inn ... and couldn't stop working.  Went to another town and picked up 80 bounty for running off with the innkeeper's money.

Upgraded to 0.61b hoping to fix the problems.  Now I don't even get action.  Client approaches, client strips, and I do nothing.  Client shrinks to about 1/6 size and vanishes (to nearest bed?).  Client comes back and I ask for money.  Client complains about bad service, and ends the dialogue as if going to pay.  No money changes hands, and I still can't "sign out" with the innkeeper(s).

I've got a couple of other mods that activate SexLab, and they're working fine, so I know the animation and stripping hooks are working.  NPC wenches also seem to be working correctly.

0.28b had less cool stuff, but worked consistently, so I'll be going back to that until the next update.

Oh, and thank you for hours of fun.  When it's working, this is a fantastic mod.

Thanks mainfct for so quickly adding the innkeeper cutshare. Trying to play as a thief/burglar/whore gets more fun with each of your updates.

I'm curious about the rank and expertise feature. Are ranks limited or do you get them theoretically infinitely so something like 100 rank after prostituting extensively through skyrim is possible? And is expertise a one time boost or does it have different levels?

FUTURE PLANS:
-Add more radiant quests (feasible scenario are welcome)
-I'd like to have negative effects to extreme whoring to counterbalance the rewards but I figure someone will implement a proper system for that and it will work just fine with this mod.
-More immersion which may come as separate plugins: crowds, rumours and guard response to player's actions.

I hope you don't mind if i suggest some quest ideas:

-Poor prisoners, mean guards

Some Guards in the prison hire your services. They fuck you while some poor prisoners have to watch. When they are done they might ask you if you are dirty enough and offer you a bonus if you let the prisoners finally fuck you too. If you do so they guards will make mean comments and when you are done there is a chance that they pay you nothing because you commited the crime to fuck prisoners.

- Unfaithful

Quest variant for the random quest. A married npc requests the prostitute's service, but in order to hide from his/her spouse outside the town.

-The clever merchant

You have to help a merchant for a few hours on his market stand. Good customers get a free service from you.

Could include speechcraft checks because you try to talk customers into buying enough. Depending on your success it is either a lucrative job or a waste of time because too few customers bought enough, so you don't not much pay from the merchant after the job.

-Sexfight

The customer has an unusual offer. If you agree to start a nude brawl with him/her you will get double or triple pay if you win and may have rough sex afterwards. If you lose he or she may have sex with you for free instead

-Sexy distraction

Thiefs/Burglars ask you to distract the guards to ease their current raid. This would be a high risk/reward quest. If you fail you get a bounty too and if you succeed there could be a chance that the thiefs don't keep their promise and simply disappear without giving you your share. This could open a new quest then that you can try to track them down and get your revenge.

-Sex Agent

Modification of the military camp job. Your employer is the opposite faction and you have to try to find out military secrets during the job. If someone gets suspicious your only chance is to flee and if they get and defeat you it would leed to serious rape at least and possibly to the loss of all your money and gear too.

-The lazy crazy vampire

A vampire is too lazy to do the actual hunting, but also is very sophisticated and a sex addict.

So you have to find nice victims for him/her and somehow seduce/persuade them to follow you to her/his location. You could try this by promising a threesome.

If you succeed there should be different possible quest endings. The vampire might be content and generously reward you, maybe even awarding you with the gift of vampireness and you participate in the fun. If uncontent he/she might try to abuse and eat you instead.

Finally there is a chance that you get problems with the vigilants of stendar.

mainf - great job you did with his mod. I truly enjoy it. may i suggest one small thing? Among the interactions such as: "I want you to lick my pussy", " I want you to fuck..." etc, is it possible to add this: "I want you to lick my ass." The animation can be the same as 69 pose. I mean, among all good propositions for sex in the interactions, this one is missing, if you ask me. ;)

I'll remove that message in the future. The delay may only be because the AI is waiting to update which package is running, or that a package with higher priority is running (like spectator mode). Sometimes I force the update, sometimes when the timing is not so important I let the game update it. When you reload a cell, I think the game updates all actors. Same thing when you wait. I've seen the scene trigger and work many times without loading or waiting.

There's a call you can make on an actor to cause them to re-evaluate their AI packages right away.

From the Actor.PSC file:

; Forces the AI to re-evaluate its package stack
Function EvaluatePackage() native

I don't think removing the message is such a great idea, since it at least lets you know the mod is working. Sometimes the pathing on NPCs gets broken up a  bit, and that's why they usually end up just standing, but giving them a push usually fixes them. If you remember having seen the message you can usually take this action. Reentering cells also fixes the pathing since the NPCs are just placed exactly where they're supposed to be going.

Hi I have been fooling around with this and recently upgraded to the 0.6 series with a new game...I am not sure why you have input your own stripping options into this mod, is there some issue why it cannot use the default sex lab stripping? I already find it annoying that submit doesn't follow the default stripping but understand that is to get around looting an opponent properly without killing them. Not sure why there should be any need for it in this mod when the sex lab engine should be able to handle it for users.

Hi

Just updated

I (still) have this problem with Home Delivery. When a female NPC is testing her toy on my toon it starts with an unclothing loop!(goes on) until i activate(E botton) the NPC once more. Then first the animation starts.

Thanx for the mod :shy:

Hi

Still got the undressing loop animation!? in home delivery

Have to advance(console code)?....want this for testing  the new content..I know the ansver is in the thread but could not find it

Thanx

@xboronx: I like the Sexy Distraction idea. Not sure how to meaningfully determine if the distraction is successful or not... would need to send the guard to sleep after sex or something. Or just pretend.

My idea would be the following:

You make a probability roll (i have no modding knowledge, but in sexlab submit it always shows your success chance roll as a text, so this should be somehow possible).

There is a low base chance that the raid succeeds.

When the quest starts you have a few hours to whore as much guards as possible. Every successful attempt increases the succeed chance a bit.

Furthermore you could add a dialogue option for kinky play, if you talk the guard into it he is left hogtied after the act (like in sexlab defeat).

The maths would then be for example:

Base chance 0-20%

+1-10% per successful sex with a guard

+5-20% per successful kinky sex with a guard

Hi I have been fooling around with this and recently upgraded to the 0.6 series with a new game...I am not sure why you have input your own stripping options into this mod, is there some issue why it cannot use the default sex lab stripping? I already find it annoying that submit doesn't follow the default stripping but understand that is to get around looting an opponent properly without killing them. Not sure why there should be any need for it in this mod when the sex lab engine should be able to handle it for users.

I personally like that feature, this way i can outfit my pc with sexy clothing and keep them on if i want to. Furthermore i think it is included for frostfall users.

I personally like that feature, this way i can outfit my pc with sexy clothing and keep them on if i want to. Furthermore i think it is included for frostfall users.

For sure, but you can configure every item slot in sexlab itself to be removed or not during various sex types...I am not sure why a toggle in RP would be need for any kind of stripping, seems like a redundant feature. Didn't mean to sound so nit picky on this, I really like the mod for the most part, it just seems like extra work done when that is already covered by the framework.

Hiya I just wanted to say I love this mod but am having dialog issues. When I do the home delivery missions the npc will stand there for a good few minutes . I will keep trying to start a conversation. Eventually the conversation starts but the dialog goes across my screen so fast I can't read a single word of it. I also get a similar problem when talking to the inn keeper. Occasionally no words will appear and ill be locked in a conversation with her then a minute or two later stuff will finally appear. 

Also I absolutely love that you have dialog really adds more fun to it all. Would so love to see you add more in the conversations maybe a bit of foreplay or just a little down grading and what ever else. If you needed some kind of help with that I have no troubles trying to write some stuff up.

Also nothing with females work for me soon as it goes into a sex scene it crashes me. 

Oh and for the House deliver one they have me take my clothes off just fine that dialog shows but the rest takes a long time to come and when it does its instant can't read it or anything like that. We instantly go into sex mode and what not then the second time I have to wait a good two minutes then text randomly flashes across screen and sex mode again does not even give me a chance to read.

For you necromancers out there, I found a mod that allows your thralls to wear the Sanctified Amulet of Dibella.  It is working with my two female bandit thralls.  If interested search the Nexus for Subjugation.  You can read about any other features you may be interested in there.  I can't even open the site at the moment or I would post a link.

Hey, fan of the mod.  Been using it for a while, and had a lot of fun (and made a lot of septims) hanging around inns.  Great stuff, and I haven't had a problem with the mod.

I like the new scope and directions; they're fun and interesting.  But, I've run into a couple of problems.

With 0.60b I stopped getting paid for jobs.  The client would approach, wench would work, and when asked for payment the client would compliment as usual and end the conversation.  No transaction occurred.  I went to the innkeeper to "sign out" and try a different inn ... and couldn't stop working.  Went to another town and picked up 80 bounty for running off with the innkeeper's money.

Upgraded to 0.61b hoping to fix the problems.  Now I don't even get action.  Client approaches, client strips, and I do nothing.  Client shrinks to about 1/6 size and vanishes (to nearest bed?).  Client comes back and I ask for money.  Client complains about bad service, and ends the dialogue as if going to pay.  No money changes hands, and I still can't "sign out" with the innkeeper(s).

I've got a couple of other mods that activate SexLab, and they're working fine, so I know the animation and stripping hooks are working.  NPC wenches also seem to be working correctly.

0.28b had less cool stuff, but worked consistently, so I'll be going back to that until the next update.

Oh, and thank you for hours of fun.  When it's working, this is a fantastic mod.

I'm having the same exact issues.  I'd love a fix.  If you need me to, I can post my load order to see if it's a mod conflict.