[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Hiya I just wanted to say I love this mod but am having dialog issues. When I do the home delivery missions the npc will stand there for a good few minutes . I will keep trying to start a conversation. Eventually the conversation starts but the dialog goes across my screen so fast I can't read a single word of it. I also get a similar problem when talking to the inn keeper. Occasionally no words will appear and ill be locked in a conversation with her then a minute or two later stuff will finally appear. 

Also I absolutely love that you have dialog really adds more fun to it all. Would so love to see you add more in the conversations maybe a bit of foreplay or just a little down grading and what ever else. If you needed some kind of help with that I have no troubles trying to write some stuff up.

Also nothing with females work for me soon as it goes into a sex scene it crashes me. 

Oh and for the House deliver one they have me take my clothes off just fine that dialog shows but the rest takes a long time to come and when it does its instant can't read it or anything like that. We instantly go into sex mode and what not then the second time I have to wait a good two minutes then text randomly flashes across screen and sex mode again does not even give me a chance to read.

Still having this trouble with the dialog not appearing for a good while then suddenly appearing then getting right into the sex and what not. Also unable to have sex with women it insta crashes me. Any help at all?:(

Still having this trouble with the dialog not appearing for a good while then suddenly appearing then getting right into the sex and what not. Also unable to have sex with women it insta crashes me. Any help at all? :(

Did you recently install new bodies, animations or skeletons?

I installed yesterday Hentai Pregnancy and one of the prequesites overwrote something in the Schlongs of Skyrim mod so i had to reinstall that afterwards. Fortunately it was mentioned in the FAQ of the mod. But i first overread it and as result Skyrim crashed everytime a male tried to strip.

So maybe you have a similiar issue?

Furthermore does FNIS give you a warning message?

Finally you could post a list of your mods, maybe something like AP and Sexlab are conflicting or mod loadorder.

Still having this trouble with the dialog not appearing for a good while then suddenly appearing then getting right into the sex and what not. Also unable to have sex with women it insta crashes me. Any help at all? :(

Did you recently install new bodies, animations or skeletons?

I installed yesterday Hentai Pregnancy and one of the prequesites overwrote something in the Schlongs of Skyrim mod so i had to reinstall that afterwards. Fortunately it was mentioned in the FAQ of the mod. But i first overread it and as result Skyrim crashed everytime a male tried to strip.

So maybe you have a similiar issue?

Furthermore does FNIS give you a warning message?

Finally you could post a list of your mods, maybe something like AP and Sexlab are conflicting or mod loadorder.

I do have schlongs of skyrim but not the hentai pregnancy stuff. I am not sure if that counts as new bodies but I think I did get a skeleton for sure but I had installed all that before I installed this mod so was thinking it would be ok. FNIS does not give me any errors or messages as far as I can tell. I am not sure how id look though I am truly a novice at times with this. Is there a way I could copy paste my list? Thank you for responding and trying to help greatly appreciate it. If email or skype or something is better to communicate on happy to share that to.

Skyrim.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1

Sorta managed to get the load order lol.

I see your problem with the load order. Radiant prostitution MUST be loaded below schlongs of skyrim. It makes a change to the wench clothes that needs to overwrite one made by SoS. If you still crash after that, then something is probably up with the skeleton or body your females are set up to use. You probably will need to reinstall them.

First, uninstall SoS, then reinstall your body files. Then reinstall your skeleton and make sure it has both a male and female version, they'll be in two different directories, something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\character assets for males and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\character assets female for females. Finally reinstall SoS and let it overwrite everything it needs to. Oh and after all that reinstall that UNP addon thing, I don't use UNP but since it's an addon to SoS I think it'd probably need to be done last.

After that you should run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file that comes with FNIS to set up the animations with the skeletons. Make sure to put checkmarks in the first two boxes under "Available Patches". The first one won't affect your game unless you have animations set up for females that you don't want males to use, and the second one fixes a bug with shields and torches that happens after some animations are played. It still happens sometimes, but the patch allows unsheathing and sheathing your weapons to fix it. The rest of the options do not use, and if you recognize them and use any of them, remove them because at the least, the PC exclusive animation path does not work with Sexlab.

I see your problem with the load order. Radiant prostitution MUST be loaded below schlongs of skyrim. It makes a change to the wench clothes that needs to overwrite one made by SoS. If you still crash after that, then something is probably up with the skeleton or body your females are set up to use. You probably will need to reinstall them.

First, uninstall SoS, then reinstall your body files. Then reinstall your skeleton and make sure it has both a male and female version, they'll be in two different directories, something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\character assets for males and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\character assets female for females. Finally reinstall SoS and let it overwrite everything it needs to. Oh and after all that reinstall that UNP addon thing, I don't use UNP but since it's an addon to SoS I think it'd probably need to be done last.

After that you should run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file that comes with FNIS to set up the animations with the skeletons. Make sure to put checkmarks in the first two boxes under "Available Patches". The first one won't affect your game unless you have animations set up for females that you don't want males to use, and the second one fixes a bug with shields and torches that happens after some animations are played. It still happens sometimes, but the patch allows unsheathing and sheathing your weapons to fix it. The rest of the options do not use, and if you recognize them and use any of them, remove them because at the least, the PC exclusive animation path does not work with Sexlab.

Thank you I will try this today sorry for the late reply. I was wondering if it was load order but it did not allow me to move RP above SoS. Will give all this a shot later today and see how it goes xD

Although I enjoy this mod very much, the last update causes me a problems. After update (according to your instructions), my game crushes after sex act and pressing F5 (quick save), sometimes even after save over the menu. At the beginning I thought that "submit" mod has to do something with it, but when removing it, and started new save, even a new game, problem remained. I didn't install any other mod in the meantime that it may cause such a problem. Any idea?

Although I enjoy this mod very much, the last update causes me a problems. After update (according to your instructions), my game crushes after sex act and pressing F5 (quick save), sometimes even after save over the menu. At the beginning I thought that "submit" mod has to do something with it, but when removing it, and started new save, even a new game, problem remained. I didn't install any other mod in the meantime that it may cause such a problem. Any idea?

I had the F5 problem too, I ended up having to download AutoSave Manager to avoid it.

Hi ,

i recently upgraded to 0.61 b and it's working fine except one thing but before that i'd like to thanks the modder who made this mod . This mod is really unique and seems a lot more lore friendly        .Here's the problem , the innkeeper gives me some sort of  an amulet which I am supposed to give to a lady who should appear between 5pm to 3 am . I've been to 3 cities but no success yet .

I've been to markarth , windhelm and whiterun but couldn't find a co-worker

anyone encountered this problem?

All animations work absolutely fine , I even completed Home delivery quest  but idk wat's wrong with that co worker.

Hi ,

i recently upgraded to 0.61 b and it's working fine except one thing but before that i'd like to thanks the modder who made this mod . This mod is really unique and seems a lot more lore friendly        .Here's the problem , the innkeeper gives me some sort of  an amulet which I am supposed to give to a lady who should appear between 5pm to 3 am . I've been to 3 cities but no success yet .

All animations work absolutely fine , I even completed Home delivery quest  but idk wat's wrong with that co worker.

Hi ,

Hi ,

You've misread the description. If you give that amulet to any (female only?) npc they then become a coworker. 

If you use EFF, try giving it to a follower and then telling them to 'relax' while you're in an inn between 5pm and 3am. I assume AFT and UFO have some equivalent command.

Yet another post tonight - I realise that I wasn't giving any kudos to all those modders who make this game so much fun (can't recall the last time I killed a dragon!). This mod is great fun - at the moment I'm trying to exceed 2000 gold per day and travelling around all the holds selling my 'wares'. Can't believe that you're a novice modder - you've done a great job with this.

Hi ,

You've misread the description. If you give that amulet to any (female only?) npc they then become a coworker. 

If you use EFF, try giving it to a follower and then telling them to 'relax' while you're in an inn between 5pm and 3am. I assume AFT and UFO have some equivalent command.

Thx for replying but I read somewhere that a girl wearing tavern clothes would appear .

do I need eff , aft or ufo?  I don't have any atm ,

let's say I bring a follower and then should I place that amulet in her inventory? (bcuz no option appear in dialogue which says "hey take this amulet etc)

Finally had a run in with the bandits - nicely done, but I've got a couple of (very small) points. The deed was done at a farm near Riften and it so happened that there were four guards milling about while I was getting "the works". Not only didn't they intervene, they actively taunted me by asking if I'd lost my sweet-roll! 

(Perhaps making the trap happen in places where there are no guards? No biggie).

When I dragged by battered body back to the city I got to a vendor and negotiated with him for the release of my stolen property. I got the stuff, but had to pay him later. I worked my ass off during the night to get the right amount, but when I met up with him in the morning, chose the option to pay him, the quest finished, but I still had my cash. Not that I'm not glad to have the money, but it kind of negates the purpose.

Like I've said before - the mod is awesome and I look forward to any and all updates. Just wanted to chime in here ;)

Hi ,

Thx for replying but I read somewhere that a girl wearing tavern clothes would appear .

let's say I bring a follower and then should I place that amulet in her inventory? (bcuz no option appear in dialogue which says "hey take this amulet etc)

No, they don't appear. If an NPC is wearing an amulet or the wench outfit this mod will turn them into prostitutes. There's no new npcs appearing. 

Start this mod, go to Candlehearth Hall between 5pm and 3am and you will see Susanna the Wicked working as a prostitute simply because she wears a wench outfit. Put your follower in a wench outfit or give her an amulet and she will work as a prostitute when relaxing. 

Again, there are no new girls added to the game.

Hi ,

No, they don't appear. If an NPC is wearing an amulet or the wench outfit this mod will turn them into prostitutes. There's no new npcs appearing. 

Start this mod, go to Candlehearth Hall between 5pm and 3am and you will see Susanna the Wicked working as a prostitute simply because she wears a wench outfit. Put your follower in a wench outfit or give her an amulet and she will work as a prostitute when relaxing. 

Again, there are no new girls added to the game.

Hey thanks for ur reply ,  things are a a lot more clear now  but I don't know how to start the camp quest , idk it's name it's probably military camp . is this quest only workable if u haven't finished civil war ?   bcuz  in my case  I already have finished it. it'd activate at innkeeper right.  I have finished home delivery quests in many cities but  not a single innkeeper offering the military camp job. 

secondly , as u said i'd go and a give a try in candlehaarth   but in dead man's drink , naari also wears a tavern suit , when I went there and started the quest , she did nothing to compete , she stood alone with a broom  , but thx for reply i'd go and give a try in candlehaarth

I've tested this out with .61b running it alongside about 133 other mods and it works almost flawlessly. I only had one problem and that was with a home delivery quest where the animation didn't want to start, but I was able to use another SL mod to force it to work by starting another scene first. After starting a fresh new game, I've been able to complete every quest with 0 issues. Also, sometimes I'll walk into a tavern and see something awkward like a prostitute and customer floating inside a wall, but that's only happened 2wice (both times with non vanilla npcs) and could possibly be something on my end. If it's possible, I'd recommend adding some kind of check to them for a nearby bed to use if one is available if that hasn't been implemented yet.

Very awesome mod! It's added a lot of flavor to my game and I've had a lot of fun with this so far. I look forward seeing it develop more.

Hey thanks for ur reply ,  things are a a lot more clear now  but I don't know how to start the camp quest , idk it's name it's probably military camp . is this quest only workable if u haven't finished civil war ?   bcuz  in my case  I already have finished it. it'd activate at innkeeper right.  I have finished home delivery quests in many cities but  not a single innkeeper offering the military camp job. 

secondly , as u said i'd go and a give a try in candlehaarth   but in dead man's drink , naari also wears a tavern suit , when I went there and started the quest , she did nothing to compete , she stood alone with a broom  , but thx for reply i'd go and give a try in candlehaarth

It says in the first post: " The Military Camp Job becomes available after a while (assuming you aren't too far in the civil war questline). " They won't work if you've finished the civil war questline. Start a new game and try it out :)

Regarding Naari - the prostitutes only work during the evening (unless you change that in MCM) , no matter if you are working or not. Even then the npc prostitutes take their time doing stuff (in my experience). Don't expect her to bang everyone in the bar in ten minutes.

Great mod!! I have been using the Alternate Start mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557/? for a while; and this mod compliments it perfectly. For RP and immersion the two mods are a great way to start a new character and begin your journey.

However, I have not been able to start the Military Camp quest. The dialog appears and works fine, until...  When the Inn Keeper finishes explaining what is required and it starts to move to the next phase (I suspect spawning the NPC) I get a CTD.

The House Call quest works fine for me. It is just the Military Camp I get a CTD on.

I have the latest patch, all the DLC's, as well as the Unofficial Patch for each DLC. I also use EFF, YHIMH and Convenient Horses for my companions. your mod version I have installed is 0.61b.

Steps taken to trouble-shoot the CTD began with disabling the following MOD's due to how much landscape and events they change in the game. I also started a new character after each MOD was removed to try and isolate where the problem lies. The CTD occurred in Whiterun and Riverwood, Have not tried it in any other inn yet.

Civil War Overhaul

CONAN Hyborian Age

Death Mountain

Destroy the Thieves Guild

Inferno - Advents of Flame

Undead Spirit Dragons

Warzones - Civil Unrest

No joy in getting the Military Camp quest to run after removing each of the above MODs. Will continue to work on the problem. I honestly do not think it is your mod, but something in my game files preventing that particular quest to fire properly.