[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

it is better 1st first npc pay to pc money after 2nd pc start to sex with npc very well but i ask to npc start sex has complete after npc refuse pay and less money to pc very bad i want attack for npc but remember bounty is diffcult for me. Pc has waste sex with npc it is better change npc pay to pc before sex mean npc can't cheat and stupid for pc

Hi I have been fooling around with this and recently upgraded to the 0.6 series with a new game...I am not sure why you have input your own stripping options into this mod, is there some issue why it cannot use the default sex lab stripping? I already find it annoying that submit doesn't follow the default stripping but understand that is to get around looting an opponent properly without killing them. Not sure why there should be any need for it in this mod when the sex lab engine should be able to handle it for users.

I personally like that feature, this way i can outfit my pc with sexy clothing and keep them on if i want to. Furthermore i think it is included for frostfall users.

For sure, but you can configure every item slot in sexlab itself to be removed or not during various sex types...I am not sure why a toggle in RP would be need for any kind of stripping, seems like a redundant feature. Didn't mean to sound so nit picky on this, I really like the mod for the most part, it just seems like extra work done when that is already covered by the framework.

Ah sorry. I'm still very novice to the elder scrolls series, Skyrim is the first i really like. Played Morrorwind and Oblivion only little. I thought it might be needed since most mods i use seem to have their own stripping settings (Submit, Defeat, Sanguine Debauchery). But I think you might be correct that it is unneccessary.

[snip]

Upgraded to 0.61b hoping to fix the problems.  Now I don't even get action.  Client approaches, client strips, and I do nothing.  Client shrinks to about 1/6 size and vanishes (to nearest bed?).  Client comes back and I ask for money.  Client complains about bad service, and ends the dialogue as if going to pay.  No money changes hands, and I still can't "sign out" with the innkeeper(s).

I've got a couple of other mods that activate SexLab, and they're working fine, so I know the animation and stripping hooks are working.  NPC wenches also seem to be working correctly.

0.28b had less cool stuff, but worked consistently, so I'll be going back to that until the next update.

Oh, and thank you for hours of fun.  When it's working, this is a fantastic mod.

I'm having the same exact issues.  I'd love a fix.  If you need me to, I can post my load order to see if it's a mod conflict.

EXACT same issues since upgrading. I really like this mod and it's a lot of fun, but now it just feels broken. Could it have been something to do with a borked upgrade? All I did was unzip the package into data as per the norm and let it overwite the files since the main post said it was safe to do so. I even started a new clean game just in case there was something wrong or lingering in my saves and I have the same issues.

With your new spectator crowds mod i have a slightly crazy quest idea for difficult quests:

-Farengar's amazing discovery

Farengar has an interesting theory. Dragons are the childs of Akatosh. So Dragonborns are Dragonborns because they are pure blood descendants of those women who where Akatoshs lovers and gave birth to ancient dragons. Maybe the currently reawakened dragons want to do as their father and breed with a dragonborn?

I know, a bit made up but i am a dragon fan.

This way Gone's animations http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/ could be used and Farengar, the Jarl and half whiterun could watch the dragonborn trying to have sex with a dragon.

Mainfct, you said before that eventually you're hoping to have RP cover all aspects of in-game prostitution, right?  I was wondering when you were going to start expanding on this beyond just the current functionality of the tavern actions.  There was one particular staple of other prostitution mods in other games that I was hoping to see in RP, and I was wondering how close we are to seeing it come about.

First of all, thanks for this great mod.

I have one question though, do npcs get gold when they whore out? I could swear my follower got paid for job first time I tested it, but now it seems they never do...

Other than that didn't have any problems, everything works smooth. I used EFF and got 4 of my followers to whore out in Whiterun inn, its a legit brothel now lol

Well, I really need some help.

This mod seems to work really good EXCEPT the "Home Delivery".

I tried almost everything:

1. I have the right "rank" in the Bannered Mare and in the Wiking Skeever.

2. I did more than 40 jobs for each Inn above.

3. I have the dialogue about home deliveries with the Innkeepers.

EVERY time I ask to the Innkeeper for the Home Delivery, no matter the time of the day, evening or night, I ALWAYS have ONLY the debug notification "No match found for home job".

HELP, please. I suspect I will never be able to have the next "Camp Job" if I'm not able to fill some of those home jobs before.

Well, I really need some help.

This mod seems to work really good EXCEPT the "Home Delivery".

I tried almost everything:

1. I have the right "rank" in the Bannered Mare and in the Wiking Skeever.

2. I did more than 40 jobs for each Inn above.

3. I have the dialogue about home deliveries with the Innkeepers.

EVERY time I ask to the Innkeeper for the Home Delivery, no matter the time of the day, evening or night, I ALWAYS have ONLY the debug notification "No match found for home job".

HELP, please. I suspect I will never be able to have the next "Camp Job" if I'm not able to fill some of those home jobs before.

Even if Home deliveries is broken, you should still be able to get the camp job and the letter job if you have the requirements. Try using MCM to set the multiplier down if you don't want to grind it out.

I like this mod. I do have one wish though. As an option it would be nice to have the clientele to have limited funds but less limited inhibitions, leading them to offering IOUs... which they may or may not pay later. Some also might just ask for freebies. Of course, this would depend on area, and might be more for freelancers, if you should include that later in the mod.

I believe it may be a conflict with other mods, but all of a sudden in morthal after sex there is a string of dialogue but the customer does not pay and follows you around.

I have the same problem and tried to solve it. I've canceled all the other mods and start a new game, but no use. So I have to return to v0.28 and wait for the next update

The minimal stripping setting provides different stripping per animation type (oral and vaginal/anal), a feature that is not implemented yet in SL. SL offers only different stripping for foreplay, consensual and non-consensual.

Good to know. It seemed somewhat unnecessary to me at first. Maybe something to share with the fellow for the new version of Sexlab, to be integrated into the framework?

@NicoleDragoness: This is very puzzling because on my side, I've never has the home delivery trigger so reliably and I finally fixed the trespassing bug by adding the player temporarily to the house's faction. So here's what you need to do: try to start the quest manually in console and it will print a ton of conditions, some will repeat again and again with values of zero. Which are they? I want to know where the quest blocks. However, even if a condition fails it doesn't mean it's a problem. By starting manually some things won't work though. I assume you know how to.

@Everyone: If you have a quest bugged for whatever reasons. Have you considered the quests in MCM? Also, I expect anyone who overwrited 0.28 with 0.6* without a new game or clean save to get lots of error (and I wrote so on the OP). But even the clean save method is know not to be effective sometimes and a new game or save where the mod has never been present is the only way.

i have problem with the mod. The wenches are not doing anything there are no animations.

The quest goes as normal, the millitary camp my companion doesnt do anything  just walk around, sit by the fire or use the forge or just stand and look at the client for ages.

And if i fast travel from the camp to the inn (riverwood) i ctd.  I can fast travel anywhere else

Great mod. One bug which might have been a conflict:

After finishing with a customer while running the Spectator Crowds mod, he would follow me around and every time I spoke to him he would give the Spectator lines.

Anyway, I did the Home Delivery quest and it worked perfectly. Just started the Soldier Camp quest.

@mainfct

I'll try your suggestion to start manually via console the home delivery quest. I'll report what wil happen. (If I remember well, there are tons of lines and every one with a zero result).

In the meantime, I lowered the multiplier and I joined the rank for the Camp Job. A prostitute was spawned to join me in the job. I went at the Camp and ... I was attacked and killed by the stormcloaks! No time to speak with anyone. All them have only the "Go away" dialogues.

I suspect it's because I already finished EVERY main quests (Main, Dawnguard and Dragonborn), already done the War Council and never started the Civil War.

The single jobs in the Inns are still working really fine, for me, for my relaxing (wench dressed and with amulet) follower and for the wench NPC present inside the Inn itself. From this side, there is ANY problem at all. All dialogues are present, all NPC's dialogues appear correctly, wenches go in the private places, client follow. That's all right.

Problems are only for the home delivery (maybe is a problem with npcs not at home?) and, as reported, the "killing field" at the Camp.

Maybe I've been looking at the condition to start the military camp job the wrong way... Instead of trying allow it to start it only before taking side in the CW main quest, maybe I should only consider the faction relation between the player faction and the faction owning the camp. That way, if the player became enemy with the owning faction in any way he wouldn't be sent to that camp. Alternatively, I could set the faction relation to ally temporarily.

@Everyone: If you have a quest bugged for whatever reasons. Have you considered the quests in MCM? Also, I expect anyone who overwrited 0.28 with 0.6* without a new game or clean save to get lots of error (and I wrote so on the OP). But even the clean save method is know not to be effective sometimes and a new game or save where the mod has never been present is the only way.

I realize, that there probably is only so much you can do about this, and I really don't blame you for that. But as you said, the clean save option isn't working everytime. Now, the problem is: keeping an "unmoded" save file is almost impossible. I for one, am playing the game constantly, thus having some progression alongside running mods - which makes it hard to simply go all the way back and loose said progression. So, unless I'm overlooking something important, it's inevitable to let mods touch save files and go on with them.

If I understand it correctly Skyrim puts some script-calls, or something like that, into the save files? So, when these calls don't get a proper answer (because the mod or parts of it are missing or have been altered) the game behaves odd or crashes? If that is so, maybe you could build in a menu point (e.g. "prepare for uninstalling") that stops or terminates and deletes every script-call before the user is uninstalling/updating the mod?

I realize, that there probably is only so much you can do about this, and I really don't blame you for that. But as you said, the clean save option isn't working everytime. Now, the problem is: keeping an "unmoded" save file is almost impossible. I for one, am playing the game constantly, thus having some progression alongside running mods - which makes it hard to simply go all the way back and loose said progression. So, unless I'm overlooking something important, it's inevitable to let mods touch save files and go on with them.

If I understand it correctly Skyrim puts some script-calls, or something like that, into the save files? So, when these calls don't get a proper answer (because the mod or parts of it are missing or have been altered) the game behaves odd or crashes? If that is so, maybe you could build in a menu point (e.g. "prepare for uninstalling") that stops or terminates and deletes every script-call before the user is uninstalling/updating the mod?

Unfortunately this is mostly  impossible and is a flaw introduced into skyrim by bethesda deciding to save scripts in the save games. You cannot just plug and play mods as easily as you could with oblivion and the fallouts, it will crash your game eventually, and is something the mod author has little if  any control over. Some mods maybe be able to survive an overwrite for incremental change to some of their scripts, and mods that do not use scripting can be added or removed at will, but there is a reason that many modding guides will advise you to create your load order, and then make no changes in the mods you are using until you are done with your current playthrough (including upgrades to mods you are using) as it will cause instability, glitches and possible corruption of the save file.

Maybe I've been looking at the condition to start the military camp job the wrong way... Instead of trying allow it to start it only before taking side in the CW main quest, maybe I should only consider the faction relation between the player faction and the faction owning the camp. That way, if the player became enemy with the owning faction in any way he wouldn't be sent to that camp. Alternatively, I could set the faction relation to ally temporarily.

It is excellent idea. Mine Pc started his first military visits in the "rebels" camp near Whiterun and after several visits, he somehow became their ally. Later on, I changed the tavern and needed to go to the imperials, but they considered him as an enemy. Maybe if you could put some kind "neutral" for factions before the civil war ends.

Otherwise, the mod runs perfectly. No other issues. Thank you again mf.

[snip]

Upgraded to 0.61b hoping to fix the problems.  Now I don't even get action.  Client approaches, client strips, and I do nothing.  Client shrinks to about 1/6 size and vanishes (to nearest bed?).  Client comes back and I ask for money.  Client complains about bad service, and ends the dialogue as if going to pay.  No money changes hands, and I still can't "sign out" with the innkeeper(s).

I've got a couple of other mods that activate SexLab, and they're working fine, so I know the animation and stripping hooks are working.  NPC wenches also seem to be working correctly.

0.28b had less cool stuff, but worked consistently, so I'll be going back to that until the next update.

Oh, and thank you for hours of fun.  When it's working, this is a fantastic mod.

I'm having the same exact issues.  I'd love a fix.  If you need me to, I can post my load order to see if it's a mod conflict.

EXACT same issues since upgrading. I really like this mod and it's a lot of fun, but now it just feels broken. Could it have been something to do with a borked upgrade? All I did was unzip the package into data as per the norm and let it overwite the files since the main post said it was safe to do so. I even started a new clean game just in case there was something wrong or lingering in my saves and I have the same issues.

Yeah, I with the major update, I started a brand new save.  Unless the mod is conflicting with some stuff from the old mod that didn't get overwritten maybe?