[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

For those who are having trouble with Home delivery, have you tried doing it with Fuz Ro Do'h? I was having probelms with that bit of the mod till i installed Foz Ro Do'h for Prison overhaul and then home delivery worked like a charm with the dialog all coming up and such.

Yeah, Fuz Ro Do'h actually fixed every issue I had with animations never starting in the mod due to conversations never progressing. I literally had to enter, exit, reenter, exit, and reenter again to finally get a wench to begin a sex scene with a client until I installed Fuz Ro Do'h. Now it works perfectly. It's due to Fuz Ro Do'h making every line of non-voiced script have a time limit placed on it and then it'll force the dialog to advance if it reaches that time limit.

Now that I think about it, this mod could seriously use something like this attached to all its dialogs. That way we won't get these insanely long pauses between conversations and the animations starting. Either that or perhaps add Fuz Ro Do'h as a highly recommended or even required mod for getting Radiant Prostitution to work properly.

Since upgrading to .15b and .61b: Customer shrinkage!
Uninstalled RP, Sexlab, disabled all mods, started a new game, clean saved in Riverwood, reinstalled RP and Sexlab, customers still shrink to 1/6th size, vanish through the floor, and either reappear on the nearest bed or get stuck in sex animations, still don't get paid and can't check in with innkeeper to stop working for them.

For those who are having trouble with Home delivery, have you tried doing it with Fuz Ro Do'h? I was having probelms with that bit of the mod till i installed Foz Ro Do'h for Prison overhaul and then home delivery worked like a charm with the dialog all coming up and such.

Agree. Worked for me too. You can download it from Nexus. Thanks Rose for bringing this up again.

mod is working so far but i have two little problems:

the subtitles are showing for just a second when another line of subtitles follows, so i cant read most of the times since the dialogues are not voiced..

and second one there is a problem with the textures of the nudemalebody in sex animations( i am using SoS light)

i would appreciate any help or directions to solve these two issues...

I do have a question, I use xvision children (Yay no potato children) well the thing is I am not sure if it registers them as little adults or something but I got a home delivery quest from the child in solitude to have a threesome with his mum.....*shiver* Like I said I don't know if it is a bug with this or the fact I use xvision children and some how this mod sees them as adults?

I do have a question, I use xvision children (Yay no potato children) well the thing is I am not sure if it registers them as little adults or something but I got a home delivery quest from the child in solitude to have a threesome with his mum.....*shiver* Like I said I don't know if it is a bug with this or the fact I use xvision children and some how this mod sees them as adults?

if you use the non-essential children patch that will make them 'not children'.

Nope, only thing i have that effects children is xvision children. It's not really that big of a deal easily ignored.

Rosewind - I have same problem in Soltitude. The blacksmith's son Kyle? ordered a sex with my PC and the lady who works in some shop bits and somthing9 grrr..hate when can't remember the names. When entered into the house I couldn't continue with the task because he was the kid. Also, I do not have any other mods related to the children overhauls or similar.

How often do the innkeepers try out your services?  I'm asking because Hulda at the Bannered Mare just dosen't seem interested with any of my characters, even when approaching clients is set to "both" in the MCM.

have you checked pause time or cool down between the tasks in menu? I set all of them to zero, and have tasks one after another. Even home delivery which I prefer the most. I just finish one, and keep coming for new one.

Nope, only thing i have that effects children is xvision children. It's not really that big of a deal easily ignored.

should have been clearer, I think. There's two xvision children - one on the net, one on nexus. The nexus one when used with a Non-Essential Children patch has non-child children, while the net one has non-child children by default, iirc.

xvisionchildren forgot to check off one thing in the children, and as a result they are capable of using various objects only adults can, such as the forge.  IIRC, that's why they're being used in RP.  Nexus has a patch that fixes this, and I'm fairly certain it'll cause RP to stop using them.

I added Fuz Ro Do'h in the mod description. Somehow I always took it as a given.

What's happening these days: Implemented a new mechanism for finding clients while doing the simple prostitution quest. It is more configurable and works in a similar way spectator are found in Spectator Crowds. This solved the problem I had when the hello would trigger at the same time I would speak with a certain NPC, and the dialogue would then play twice (which sounded a bit inconsistent).

Also working on a brand new quest for the random quest line (the dangerous one). I don't want to spoil it too much but it involve visiting an orc camp. This may be the last quest before a final polish and v1.0. No eta but most likely after the release of SL 2.0 to take advantage of the newest features.

I found out what was causing my CTD when the Military camp quest was about to start. I had the GECK_O More Male Spawn mod running http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/200-skyrim-more-male-spawn/  As soon as I disabled this mod the Military Camp quest fired properly. As did the follow-up quest :)

In looking though the posts here, I could not find any mention of the more males mod causing problems. However I could have missed it.

Rosewind - I have same problem in Soltitude. The blacksmith's son Kyle? ordered a sex with my PC and the lady who works in some shop bits and somthing9 grrr..hate when can't remember the names. When entered into the house I couldn't continue with the task because he was the kid. Also, I do not have any other mods related to the children overhauls or similar.

YES! That was the boy....

should have been clearer, I think. There's two xvision children - one on the net, one on nexus. The nexus one when used with a Non-Essential Children patch has non-child children, while the net one has non-child children by default, iirc.

And I use the non-essential one from the nexus.

I added Fuz Ro Do'h in the mod description. Somehow I always took it as a given.

What's happening these days: Implemented a new mechanism for finding clients while doing the simple prostitution quest. It is more configurable and works in a similar way spectator are found in Spectator Crowds. This solved the problem I had when the hello would trigger at the same time I would speak with a certain NPC, and the dialogue would then play twice (which sounded a bit inconsistent).

Also working on a brand new quest for the random quest line (the dangerous one). I don't want to spoil it too much but it involve visiting an orc camp. This may be the last quest before a final polish and v1.0. No eta but most likely after the release of SL 2.0 to take advantage of the newest features.

Orc camps?!  Oh this sounds intriguing!  Can't wait! ^_^