[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

I have a question about one of the options in the new MCM menu. The one about the time that wenches work. What does unchecking it do? Does it replace the old way of changing the schedule that wenches in inns work, or something else? There's no tooltip describing its function so I haven't got a clue. Also, I know that the Random Sex mod has an option that allows you to set a starting and ending time for when npcs will start having sex. Could you take a look at it and possibly implement the same thing in your mod? It'd make configuring the wenchs a lot easier.

sorry i have the same problem with the home delivery quest also with the new version... the quest doesn't start but if i talk to the innkeeper ther is the option for give up tghe quest but in the journal and map nothing happen, no map marker and no quest in journal...

when i installed the mod (ver 0.28) i was able to do the quest twice. i've try to do a cleansave and re-install the mod but still no fix to the problem... someone can help me?

Thanks! :D

I took the plunge and installed over 0.28 for testing purposes. All my saves since I installed 0.28 are tests anyway. Hroki confirmed but that was the same as in 0.28 in my case. Home Delivery Whiterun, where I am employed, continued working. Have not tested the camp but my guess is that it would work too (will update).

The Luxury suite is a heaving whorehouse, sex happens a lot. So that is still working as well. So far so good, should it all go haywire I can revert.

Downloaded the 0.60b version.. The military camp, random, and recover gear quests are working smoothly. Haven't experienced any bugs so far.

One question though when I accepted the "Make love, not war" radiant quest, the prostitute with me didn't even do anything other than sleep in the tent all night. What makes things more confusing is that she won the bet on who can satisfy the most soldiers. Is this normal or did I make a mistake in installing this mod?

Overall this mod is great and I am looking forward to more content in the future. Great job and thanks for making this mod. :D

I have a question, i have sex whit more than 10 customers i the same inn and i can't start the radiant quest, how can i start it? Sorry muy bad english

Which Inn? I got mine working in Whiterun (Bannered Mare), can't remember how many clients it was but after a while, I talked to the innkeeper again and then she had the option to do extra work  via the home delivery quest.

I have a question, i have sex whit more than 10 customers i the same inn and i can't start the radiant quest, how can i start it? Sorry muy bad english

Which Inn? I got mine working in Whiterun (Bannered Mare), can't remember how many clients it was but after a while, I talked to the innkeeper again and then she had the option to do extra work via the home delivery quest.
Im working in the bannered mare too, another question, how i start the other two radiant quest? Thank for the help.

Edit: i finally can do the radiant quest, thanks but when hulda give me the work the quest don't start and say "no match for home delivery"

Sorry for my bad English. Put version 0.60 b. Clients after sex does not pay the money, despite the requirement of payment and positive response. When approaching the landlord to stop the operation does not appear appropriate dialog. In what could be the problem?

Sorry for my bad English. Put version 0.60 b. Clients after sex does not pay the money, despite the requirement of payment and positive response. When approaching the landlord to stop the operation does not appear appropriate dialog. In what could be the problem?

Did you try talking to the client after sex? The option to get your pay shows up when you talk to them after sex.

Downloaded the 0.60b version.. The military camp, random, and recover gear quests are working smoothly. Haven't experienced any bugs so far.

One question though when I accepted the "Make love, not war" radiant quest, the prostitute with me didn't even do anything other than sleep in the tent all night. What makes things more confusing is that she won the bet on who can satisfy the most soldiers. Is this normal or did I make a mistake in installing this mod?

Overall this mod is great and I am looking forward to more content in the future. Great job and thanks for making this mod. :D

I'm having the same problem in the military camp quest.

Normal prostitution in taverns works absolutely perfectly.

However, I'm still having issues where during home delivery, after stripping naked, nothing happens and there is no longer any other interaction.

I'm also not sure what's up with my wench functionality. In the previous version, wenches would successfully proposition clients but they wouldn't start sex and would just stand around, until I left the cell and re-entered the cell, in which case I would find them fucking. This wasn't 100% though, a lot of the time they would still be standing around.

In the new version, wenches are no longer propositioning clients at all. (Yes, GDO is set to guards only)

EDIT:

Home delivery working now, although there are significantly delays and the text dissapears too fast to read.

Извините за мой плохой английский. Поместить версии 0.60 b. Клиентами после секса не выплачивает деньги, несмотря на требование платежа и положительный ответ. При приближении к арендодателю, чтобы остановить операцию не отображается соответствующее диалоговое окно. В чем может быть проблема?

Пробовали ли вы говорить клиенту после секса? Возможность получить Платное проявляется лишь тогда, когда вы разговариваете с ними, после секса.

Yes, of course. Require a fee, the customer is responsible things like, "That was great, that is your charge," "Could be better, but that is your charge," and ... nothing happens.

Did you try talking to the client after sex? The option to get your pay shows up when you talk to them after sex.
As above, the option is selected but nothing happens after that, no payment happens.

i have problems with the undressing in the new version. My character is female. With female customers, the female customer don`t undress. and with male customer only the male customer undress, my character dont. but beside this the mod seems to work ok

Same here, only happened in the new version.

And since payment could not be received after the whoring, tribute couldnt be given to the innkeeper which meant the job in the inn could never end as there is no option for the inkeeper to release you.

I can confirm that, payment doesn't happen for me with 0.60b.

EDIT:

I think, I know what's wrong. Isn't there a file missing in the new package? I'm speaking of "MF_settings". I took this file from the old 0.28b version and suddenly the payment worked just fine.

That wasn't it, sorry. See my solution further down.

I would like you to work on this mod more. :) It's very exciting, as I just posted in the updated Working Girl thread, I love roleplaying my character as a prostitute, I have since my days trolling Bravil and Cheydinhal in Oblivion, in the days of LoversHooker. I am tracking your mod (the file, as opposed to this thread) and look forwards to future updates. Going to try this out. Is it still to the point where you should only install the mod if you can afford to throw away the file due to remaining scripts, or do we have a proper uninstall button now? I'm going to install this version and tinker.

For a long time all my sexlab mods have been very immersion breaking, and I never really roleplayed my character very well in Skyrim. I'm going to try to do that more, so having my character actually BE a prostitute will make things far more immersive and personality-fitting. I have suggestions/requests/etc.

Is it possible to have it so that people can approach you for sex outside of the inn? I use Sexlab Arousal and set my player as an exhibitionist... combine this with a shop-modification mod from Nexus and she strips down to show some skin and get better prices, but has to be careful how much she does it... Not only because it makes her horny -very- fast, which she then has to find a way to relieve, but Sexlab Dangerous Nude means she might get boinked by the shopkeeper for showing off! Wish that one was configurable too...

Because of Sexlab Arousal, it'd be nice to be able to put on some clothing (or smutty clothing of my own choice) and just go whoring, trolling for customers to relieve built up 'tension'. :) Sexlab, aside from Randomsex, is lacking in ways for sex to happen from just wandering... aside from Sexlab defeat. Without something like this installed, she'd have to go get raped to relieve it. No masturbation spell yet, as far as I know. I suppose Sexlab Submit has some chat-people-up options, which I am also going to try this time. LoversHooker had a wonderful npc-approach system, that was highly configurable in an ini and could be turned on and off with a configured button, best part about the mod. :) It's not the same when I have to go to an inn to do it, or always be the one asking the NPC via dialogue and it just always works.

LoversHooker also had a chance to just rape you if you tried to charge too much, but I'm rambling.

TL/DR: Is there a way to attract customers outside of the bars/inns? Do I have to keep my save file disposable if I install it this mod like the previous version?

This is a great mod and I'm really enjoying it. It adds a lot to my immersion, especially that I can work as a waitress at the inns and if I forget or screw up the orders I get told off. :D
Two suggestions, although I apologize if either have been already proposed.

1. A gender option for Home Delivery (and the high risk quests?) as well would be appreciated, as it is now I quicksave then reload until the Home Delivery quest gets the genders I prefer.

2. If you fumble the orders as a waiter it'd be cool if the inn servant proposed you earn money using your body since your head obviously isn't capable. And if the customer refuses to pay you have to pay them back, possibly through prostitution?

Sorry if these have already been proposed. I'm loving the mod regardless and I'm looking forward to its continued development. You've done a great job so far!

[edit]

I think this is a bug? I use feminized level lists and my male prostitute does the male oral sex animation on the female soldiers in the

military camp quest

[/edit]

By default you lose the bet... yea at night she tends to be sleepy but during the day I barely manage to beat her half of the time... the bet is not the most but the first.

Question: Since my save is way past the civil war quest, would I be correct in thinking that I can't do this camp test?

Yes, I won't start in this case... I hope.

EDIT:

I think, I know what's wrong. Isn't there a file missing in the new package? I'm speaking of "MF_settings". I took this file from the old 0.28b version and suddenly the payment worked just fine.

No idea what's wrong, but it's not that I'm 100% sure. Payment works just fine on my side. MF_settings is only a batch of console command which, if I updated it could still be useful, but are not necessary with the MCM menu.

Is there a way to attract customers outside of the bars/inns? Do I have to keep my save file disposable if I install it this mod like the previous version?

Yes, approach work just fine outside, there is an option to limit it to the current city which is true by default. 

Better safe than sorry but it is a pretty safe mod. Once the quests are stopped and timers are all off, there is nothing running behind the scene. I could add a shutdown option.

EDIT:

Nevermind the edit. I noticed it had nothing to do with the 'missing' file. It was rather my tinkering with my save file. Since I just updated on a non-clean save file, there must have been some problems. Anyways, my steps to fix the problem were as follows:

- Go to the esp manager and deselect MF_RadiantProstitution.esp, then update to 0.60b.

- Load the save game (ignore the warning).

- Let MCM update (if the new submenu was already loaded in your current save file), by selecting the MCM menu one time and move out of all menus.

- Create a new save file and exit the game.

- Reactivate MF_RadiantProstitution.esp.

- Start the game and load the new save file.

- Let MCM update and save again.

- Exit the game, restart it and load the save game anew.

- It should work then.

If these steps don't work try using the command ClearInvalidRegistrations before creating the new save file (step 4) and/or after loading the new one (step 8). I'm not an expert in this, but as said, that fixed it for me.

Is there a chance that this mod contains a forced prostitution quest in future?

One possibillity could that the pimp gives the PC a potion that makes him addicted - so he has to follow instructions to get more of the potion. Or the pimp sends thugs to catch or kill the PC when he leaves the town or to punish him (zaz idles) if he wont serve enough clients.