[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

@souldead341: I assume you were far into the civil war quest. I tried to put the condition as close to the point where the other faction turn enemy but maybe I put it a little too far. It's just a matter of finding the proper quest stage.

@You need more experience then it will be introduced by the innkeeper. If you want to skip all that, set the rank stride to 0. This will make everything available right away, after taking the first job. You'll still need to listen to the presentation of every quest before reaching the latest ones.

Very good mod already. All three new quests are very nicely done.

Some questions and suggestions:

-NPC whores via amulet of dibella: Is there a dialog option or do i have to try to give the NPCs the amulets via pocket thievery?

-Could you make the fee the inkeeper takes mcm-adjustable? Same for the bounty you get if you lie about number of customers you got.

-Do you plan to add fetish/bdsm requests? This could be also another good possible bad end. There would be a chance that the customer leaves you tied and robs you.

-Add a chance that the customer refuses to pay, you can then try to persuade him or start a fight with him.

-During the random quest could you maybe add that they tie you when they are finished? You could add something like in SL-Submit that you may not move for a few seconds then.

Also do they always rob you during the random quest or is there only a chance? I had the quest only once so far, but got robbed and it seems to me that you always end up being robbed or having to fight them. Would be much more immersive if sometimes you got a normal client and sometimes they trap you to either rob or rape you or both.

Finally one minor bug. After a while the Innkeeper didn't subtract his share, he only said so but i did not lose any gold.

@souldead341: I assume you were far into the civil war quest. I tried to put the condition as close to the point where the other faction turn enemy but maybe I put it a little too far. It's just a matter of finding the proper quest stage.

I haven't done anything in the civil war.  They just complain that you're trespassing and attack after about 1 minute in the camp area.  It's the same thing when you enter an orc fortress without permission.

-Do you plan to add fetish/bdsm requests? This could be also another good possible bad end. There would be a chance that the customer leaves you tied and robs you.

-During the random quest could you maybe add that they tie you when they are finished? You could add something like in SL-Submit that you may not move for a few seconds then.

Also do they always rob you during the random quest or is there only a chance? I had the quest only once so far, but got robbed and it seems to me that you always end up being robbed or having to fight them. Would be much more immersive if sometimes you got a normal client and sometimes they trap you to either rob or rape you or both.

Some great ideas!

as I'm more in peril/rape situations, how to activate only the Random quest to get robbed, and is it possible to do it without doing normal prostitution?

Thanks for your work!

I believe he is just giving us a sample of the 1st of a few random quests but i like the chance idea.

Thanks for your wonderful work mainfct!!

I am not sure whether this mod is the cause or not, but it seems that this mod brings extremely bad performance to my game. I've actually played this mod since it was developed, and I have not felt any bad performance at low version. but after I upgraded it to 0.6b version (upgraded it correctly and perfectly), I guess I usually got extremely bad performance especially when clients approach me to ask to offer prostitution while outside an inn. any ideas??

I am not sure whether this mod is the cause or not, but it seems that this mod brings extremely bad performance to my game. I've actually played this mod since it was developed, and I have not felt any bad performance at low version. but after I upgraded it to 0.6b version (upgraded it correctly and perfectly), I guess I usually got extremely bad performance especially when clients approach me to ask to offer prostitution while outside an inn. any ideas??

That doesn't happen for me. Maybe there is some other mod in your list, that drags the performance down? I think it's possible, that a mod that throws a lot of errors can put heavy load onto the game and even cause it to crash. Other than that, it could be some outside problem. Background programs? Drivers? etc.

I have a problem, during a play-through I suffer random/frequent CTD's when saving/loading, or exiting a door, and sleeping, from my experience it seems to be this mod causing the problem, since ive only witnessed it happen, with this mod active. Does anyone know about this issue or have a fix?

I'm not 100 % sure if it's this mod that's causing it, but my problem only seems to persist, with it active.

I didn't notice bad performance's increase using the latest 0.61b version, maybe because my system is already a crap!

Anyhow, I found a sort of:

"Incompatibility"  with the mod "Showers in the Inns" (Nexus).

If you, during your duty in an Inn, go to the underground bathing room (added by the above mod), RadiantProstitution considers this as "exiting the town", breaks the duty line and adds a bounty. After that, if you ask to the innkeeper again for a new work, he/she refuses because "you made mess before ... " or something like that.

I have a problem, during a play-through I suffer random/frequent CTD's when saving/loading, or exiting a door, and sleeping, from my experience it seems to be this mod causing the problem, since ive only witnessed it happen, with this mod active. Does anyone know about this issue or have a fix?

I'm not 100 % sure if it's this mod that's causing it, but my problem only seems to persist, with it active.

Maybe its because of autosave feature of skyrim, it was getting a lot of CTDs just for saving, while w8ing sleeping and travelling, just disable the 3 options in skyrim menu and test. I ended up using the autosave manager mod to handle the saves and now i dont get those problems.

And about loading CTD i dont get it that much but better just save indoors just in case, sometimes when u save outside and have a lot of hd textures mods ur fps drops to 0 and u CTD.

Apparently, wearing the Tavern Clothes gives you the No match found for Home Delivery message.

yeah, it does.  it also cause undressing problems with male customers (my character is female) but it does not solve the undressing problem with female customers. However in home delivery quest there are no undressing problems!

Hi

First thank you for your mod love it.

I just tried your upgrade  v061b Problem: When i start sex the NPC disappears/vanish in the end of unequiping animation before sex even get started and i can go on finding clients as nothing has happened! wich also will disappear in same way WTF????

Went back to older version v028b and everything works perfect..... :-/  So i must conclude that its something with the update but what?....hmmm

Am i the only one this happens to?

(0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1)    Update.esm
    (2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3)    Dragonborn.esm
    (4)    ApachiiHair.esm
    (5)    Alicia.esm
    (6)    BBLuxurySuite.esm
    (7)    hdtHighHeel.esm
    (8)    SexLab.esm
    (9)    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    (10)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (11)    Brawl Bugs CE.esp
    (12)    LoversComfort.esp
    (13)    LoversHook.esp
    (14)    DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
    (15)    sextoys-calyps-2.esp
    (16)    RaceMenu.esp
    (17)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (18)    SkyUI.esp
    (19)    Bikini-MTM.esp
    (20)    Gatti14Yumiko.esp
    (21)    MorSit.esp
    (22)    Neo's Scouter Set.esp
    (23)    SkyHeels.esp
    (24)    zarias_restraints.esp
    (25)    BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
    (26)    BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
    (27)    BBLSspouse.esp
    (28)    BBLSVisitors.esp
    (29)    Northern Bathhouses.esp
    (30)    female mannequins.esp
    (31)    female mannequins in homes.esp
    (32)    Headtracking.esp
    (33)    HeavyMetal.esp
    (34)    SexLab Solutions.esp
    (35)    SexLab Submit.esp
    (36)    SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
    (37)    xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
    (38)    Helgen Reborn.esp
    (39)    FNISspells.esp
    (40)    NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp
    (41)    ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
    (42)    Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp
    (43)    Feminine Females.esp
    (44)    Alicia.esp
    (45)    DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
    (46)    AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
    (47)    dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
    (48)    AKLeatherBoots.esp
    (49)    kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
    (50)    Studded Leather.esp
    (51)    TavernClothes-MTM.esp
    (52)    GetSvanaLaid.esp
    (53)    Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
    (54)    zzMaidOutfits.esp
    (55)    PrivateNeeds.esp
    (56)    PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
    (57)    Devious Devices - Chastity.esp
    (58)    SexLabUtil1.esp
    (59)    SexLabSquirt.esp
    (60)    SexLabZaZAnimations.esp
    (61)    SIM_ClothingEvaluation.esp
    (62)    SexLabGuild.esp
    (63)    SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
    (64)    ZZStuff.esp
    (65)    MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

thanx

Awesome update, however I've got a small problem regarding Hulda in Whiterun.

I can whore my character and followers out no problem, but no dialog appears that allows me to finish a shift. It's just the standard What's for sale/Gossip/Any Work dialog that's always avaliable. I haven't tried any of the other innkeepers yet to see if it's just an isolated thing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Did have one funny encounter at one point though involving the bard.  Let's just say it's not the best idea in the world to sing "Ragnar the Red" whilst doing the horizontal bop. :lol:

Awesome update, however I've got a small problem regarding Hulda in Whiterun.

I can whore my character and followers out no problem, but no dialog appears that allows me to finish a shift. It's just the standard What's for sale/Gossip/Any Work dialog that's always avaliable. I haven't tried any of the other innkeepers yet to see if it's just an isolated thing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Did have one funny encounter at one point though involving the bard.  Let's just say it's not the best idea in the world to sing "Ragnar the Red" whilst doing the horizontal bop. :lol:

This is why I have a specific mod to make bards sing only instrumental and much less frequent.  :D

Hi

I just tried your upgrade  v061b Problem: When i start sex the NPC disappears/vanish in the end of unequiping animation before sex even get started and i can go on finding clients as nothing has happened! wich also will disappear in same way WTF????

Went back to older version v028b and everything works perfect..... :-/  So i must conclude that its something with the update but what?....hmmm

(0)    Skyrim.esm

(1)    Update.esm

(2)    Dawnguard.esm

(3)    Dragonborn.esm

(4)    ApachiiHair.esm

(5)    Alicia.esm

(6)    BBLuxurySuite.esm

(7)    hdtHighHeel.esm

(8)    SexLab.esm

(13)    LoversHook.esp

(16)    RaceMenu.esp

(18)    SkyUI.esp

(19)    Bikini-MTM.esp

(21)    MorSit.esp

(23)    SkyHeels.esp

(27)    BBLSspouse.esp

(28)    BBLSVisitors.esp

(32)    Headtracking.esp

(33)    HeavyMetal.esp

(39)    FNISspells.esp

(44)    Alicia.esp

(52)    GetSvanaLaid.esp

(55)    PrivateNeeds.esp

(58)    SexLabUtil1.esp

(59)    SexLabSquirt.esp

(62)    SexLabGuild.esp

(64)    ZZStuff.esp

thanx

Although it was said in the first post that the order of the mods in the mod list is not an issue, I found that it is. Then I used Boss and NMM for manual mod moving and lift this mod much upper on the list. Started FNIS and all worked fine. Maybe, just maybe it might help you too.

Hi

(0)    Skyrim.esm

(1)    Update.esm

(2)    Dawnguard.esm

(3)    Dragonborn.esm

(4)    ApachiiHair.esm

(5)    Alicia.esm

(6)    BBLuxurySuite.esm

(7)    hdtHighHeel.esm

(8)    SexLab.esm

(13)    LoversHook.esp

(16)    RaceMenu.esp

(18)    SkyUI.esp

(19)    Bikini-MTM.esp

(21)    MorSit.esp

(23)    SkyHeels.esp

(27)    BBLSspouse.esp

(28)    BBLSVisitors.esp

(32)    Headtracking.esp

(33)    HeavyMetal.esp

(39)    FNISspells.esp

(44)    Alicia.esp

(52)    GetSvanaLaid.esp

(55)    PrivateNeeds.esp

(58)    SexLabUtil1.esp

(59)    SexLabSquirt.esp

(62)    SexLabGuild.esp

(64)    ZZStuff.esp

thanx

Same here. I tried a few different taverns and switching load order. No joy.

Edit:  Started a new save and everything worked. Try using a clean save or start a new one. Should fix the issue.

I agree with inicial44.

Load order IS important and this mod must be in the upper section. I've it this way and it works fine (except the "no match found for home delivery" thing, as always).

Will you be willing to share this mod. I'll be grateful. hate to see bard's words of the song interfering with my pc's conversation.

UPS!!! wrong quote. I wanted to quote your previous one. Sorry.

Maybe its because of autosave feature of skyrim, it was getting a lot of CTDs just for saving, while w8ing sleeping and travelling, just disable the 3 options in skyrim menu and test. I ended up using the autosave manager mod to handle the saves and now i dont get those problems.

And about loading CTD i dont get it that much but better just save indoors just in case, sometimes when u save outside and have a lot of hd textures mods ur fps drops to 0 and u CTD.

I'll try the save mod, thanks.