[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Really enjoying this mod. Its a great step up from Niruine's Business Plan in scope.

I am having a problem with Home Delivery though. Every time I've tried it (3 or 4 times), I've arrived at the location, been asked to strip and then, after my character has stripped, nothing happens. If I click on the one paying for the Home Delivery, they don't respond.

Is this a common problem?

I'm having the same issue. By the way, my quest details say "with guest (...)" at the end. Does that mean that it's waiting for someone else to come in before starting? I know once some npc from all the way in Shor's Stone ended up in Carlotta's house in Whiterun one time, but that was after I had waited for an hour a couple times hoping it was a timer or something, and Carlotta had already done her thing with my character. Of course, all the other npc did was come in the house, then walk out of it. Carlotta was still not talking, and the quest never updated. Every time I'd just get frustrated and go back to Hulda and she'd give me the option to restart the quest, but it would always give a different customer, and every time would say "with guest (...)".

I have a similar problem with wenches working. They go up to their customer, and just stand there staring at each other. If it's a follower, it ends up screwing up with their ai sometimes. They'll either never move afterwards, or if you change cells, they'll run towards you from the cell entrance, then teleport back to the cell entrance and run back to you, over and over and over. Only once have I seen an interaction between a wench and their client work, and I had to change cells then go back into the inn to see them going at it. Every other time nothing happens at all. Also, the only way to get the ai fixed, is to get them near a bard, somehow when they start clapping and cheering the bard, their ai gets fixed.

Great mod!  At the moment animations and payment don't work for me

I have read only this post, i have solved in this way (for the animation):

1)generate classic FNIS.

2)start the game, go to MCM->sexlab->rebuild&clean and restet all animation (click on all CLICK HERE, don't click on DISABLE/REMOVE and next should work perfectly). Don't exit from the game or load savegame and try if work.

---

P.S. Fantastic mod mainfct , you will add even people who do not want to pay with an apology that has no money or becouse he say you did not work well (both because you have a low level of sex skill)? or drunk people who will play double(also with funny dialogues)?

The first is then bound to the sexy skill that you can improve the second random, so with a little work experience you will never have problems, but only some random benefit.

P.S.S. I like the idea they react in different way without having ties with the player (without having to become followers, slave or getting married for every relationship), good job.

I love the idea of this, and I've gotten it to work a few times, but I've run into a few roadblocks; I've tried most of the fix attempts I've found in this thread, but some were for the older version.

1. Animations only work maybe 2 out of 10 times, regardless of the NPC approached by or approaching me. They just stand there in idle and stutter most of the time until I talk to them again and claim my pay (for doing nothing). I get paid regardless and am eventually offered Home Delivery quests, which leads into...

2. Home Delivery initiates just fine, I  go to the home, deliver myself, PC undress animation works fine, but then nothing happens and everyone just stands around and I can't talk to the NPC who requested delivery; if the requester is the innkeeper, I can't cancel the quest via dialogue because they won't respond to me period.

I'm guessing I somehow borked the SexLab install, but it's after installing RP, updated FINS and running it, and updating SKSE that now some LoversComfort and Sexlab Romance options are missing, too. I didn't notice the missing dialogue options until after installing and updating the forementioned, so I'm not sure if this is related. Just dropping it here just in case. Going to bring these issues up in the appropriate threads, as well.

I've cleaned SexLab, reset the animations registry, disabled/enabled the mods in question and run FNIS again...

I haven't had any issues with mods functioning until swapping to SexLab and it's version of Lover's Comfort, so I haven't needed to generate papyrus logs (and I'll be honest and say I don't know off the top of my head HOW to do this, but I'm looking it up in another tab). As far as the load order, it's pretty standard; masters at the top, related mods below...

Found a conflict with the Cerwiden Companion mod.  When I had her dressed up in a tavern wench outfit and had dismissed her inside an inn (her default keeps her wherever she's dismissed at unless set otherwise or married), she approached my character (who was set as working the inn) for sex.  After the deed was done, when I opened dialogue with her, I couldn't select any of her dialogue options.  They appeared, but it was as if the A button (I'm using a controller) was disabled.  I could still back out of the conversation though.

Found a conflict with the Cerwiden Companion mod.  When I had her dressed up in a tavern wench outfit and had dismissed her inside an inn (her default keeps her wherever she's dismissed at unless set otherwise or married), she approached my character (who was set as working the inn) for sex.  After the deed was done, when I opened dialogue with her, I couldn't select any of her dialogue options.  They appeared, but it was as if the A button (I'm using a controller) was disabled.  I could still back out of the conversation though.

Happens to me sometimes as well.  I'm able to fix it by changing cells.  That seems to fix the problem.  I usually just go outside and finish the transaction there.

Happens to me sometimes as well.  I'm able to fix it by changing cells.  That seems to fix the problem.  I usually just go outside and finish the transaction there.

I hadn't tried that.  I'll see if that works...

EDIT: It works.  Thanks.

Walking around works fine I had a couple dozen clients with no issues. Home delivery, my first job was Serevio in Whiterun he never came home after 2 days. I entered his house and eventually tried to place him at me but he immediately started bicthing at me for trespassing and I couldn't finish the quest. I went back back and to Helga and thankfully you put in a way to end the quest. My second Home delivery I was able to advance past the sex and return to the Inn and talk to Helga who received a complaint about my services being unsatisfactory but the quest never ended it stayed in my journal telling me to collect my payment.

Quick question why do npc not actually get paid? Reason I'm asking is because I run Paradise Halls and have Alva enslaved and she is constantly taking on clients when I go to town and getting stuck. I mean I know in the discription it says NPC prostitutes work for nothing but it is kind of inconvient having one of my pack mules just disapear on me because I'm not paying enough attentions to the ones that are at max submission and have to hunt them down to get them unstuck and get nothing for it. As I don't like how Alva looks in most of the other clothing options I have gotten for her so far I'm about to just strip her and have her freezing her butt off.

So please for the sake of Alva and the other prostitutes of skyrim if it is possible make sure they get paid... I know it may not be realistic this whole post is meant more as a joke.

So please for the sake of Alva and the other prostitutes of skyrim if it is possible make sure they get paid... I know it may not be realistic this whole post is meant more as a joke.

If you do have prostitutes get paid please consider having only those with the amulet get paid. I've done a bit of ck editing and have put a few npc's that frequent taverns in wench outfits. Haelga of course, and the annoying Gisli are my favorites so far :) I'd give amulets to my prostituted slaves.

because you don't have patience :)

You can set the right time in the mf_settings file in your Data dir (look for setpqv mf_Prostitute_Handler TimeForFullReward 75.0) then run

bat mf_settings

from the console in game. You only need to run the bat file once.

I used that file to reduce gold rewards to match the reduced gold for bounties and quest mods I use. 

ahh thank you. I personally know very little about coding and what not (might look into changing that one day :3) so thank you for your help. ^_^

edit: huh, strangely enough, no matter how low I set it, I'm still getting the same messages every time. do I have to reset the quest or something?

I got stuck with journal's entry. Home Delivery at Winterhold's Inn. I have both "go" and "take reward" entries marked as completed (I did) but the quest is still in the active journal list.

Any idea?

After that, I wasn't able to have more "Home Delivery" quests. I tried several times, (Whiterun, Solitude, Windhelm and so on) but I got ALWAYS the notice "Fail to start home job".

Help, please. 

I like a lot this mod.

I got stuck with journal's entry. Home Delivery at Winterhold's Inn. I have both "go" and "take reward" entries marked as completed (I did) but the quest is still in the active journal list.

Any idea?

After that, I wasn't able to have more "Home Delivery" quests. I tried several times, (Whiterun, Solitude, Windhelm and so on) but I got ALWAYS the notice "Fail to start home job".

Help, please. 

I like a lot this mod.

You can try StopQuest mf_Prostitute_HomeService and then Bat MF_settings.

The latter will reset everything, so it should be done as last option, if stopping the quest alone doesn't help.

if you managed to get rid of the quest, clean saving is recommended, resetting everything as well.

Absolute awesome mod! I play it since a few days and no bigger bugs or glitches appeared.

I've read about your problems with whoring followers and using beds in this thread. Maybe you want to look into the files of the mod "Niruens business plan" on Nexus. This mod uses both and works fine. Maybe you can get an idea how to implement this stuff into your mod.

hi! i've a problem... the mod work fine but when a innkeeper give to me a home delivery quest nothing happen... no "failed start the job" notice or else... if i talk to the innkeeper again he have option for quit and reload the quest... if i reload nothing happen, if i quit the job the dialogues options came back to prostutution, table service ecc without the home delivery... someone can help me? i really like this mod!!

Thanks!

ps: i tried to make a clean save and reboot mf_radiantprostitution but no changes :(