Corrupt A Wish

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish Doggy Daycare was open

GRANTED!!!

Daycare for pets has been open for a while in your area; nonetheless, because it's Saturday, their rates are tripled and no vacancies available — gotta have it booked a week before.
the only solution is to send Olga to Dr. Shenoy's Doggy Daycare Clinic — whose info is shown below:

1498544982_ScreenShot2019-06-08at10_41_10AM.png.ac3c65032bced7c6339bd26dc11aa140.png

i wish i weren't such a Pain in the Arse to my buddies Psalam and @worik

16 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

GRANTED!!!

Daycare for pets has been open for a while in your area; nonetheless, because it's Saturday, their rates are tripled and no vacancies available — gotta have it booked a week before.
the only solution is to send Olga to Dr. Shenoy's Doggy Daycare Clinic — whose info is shown below:

1498544982_ScreenShot2019-06-08at10_41_10AM.png.ac3c65032bced7c6339bd26dc11aa140.png

i wish i weren't such a Pain in the Arse to my buddies Psalam and @worik

GRANTED! instead I'll be a pain in the ass to you - here, have hemorrhoids!

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish that rose and daisies petals would rain on my friends @ZenBuddhistand @worikwho put up with my forgetfulness.

‼️ G R A N T E D  ‼️

while our dearest @worik is buried under 3,000,000,000 (yes: three billion) petals of daisies, i face a downpour of roses' thorns – more an avalanche, really!

i wish there were more LL members participating in these forum games!

9 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

‼️ G R A N T E D  ‼️

while our dearest @worik is buried under 3,000,000,000 (yes: three billion) petals of daisies, i face a downpour of roses' thorns – more an avalanche, really!

i wish there were more LL members participating in these forum games!

GRANTED! sadly all there comments violate the site rules and they are deleted as fast as they are posted.

I wish the United States would simply annex Canada and get it over with.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish the United States would simply annex Canada and get it over with.

¡ ¡ ¡ G R A N T E D ! ! ! 

however, due to the failure of the Annexation Bill of 1866 and fearing the United States House of Representatives would once again disapprove the occupation, U.S. and Canadian governments decide to merge into a new country called The United States of Canada — a Monarchist-Presidentialist-Parliamentary System with four political parties (Republicans, Conservatives, Liberals, and Democrats), and 63 States, Provinces, and Territories.
the new government first resolution is to create a new flag — now to be thirteen stripes, alternate red and white, with a blue rectangle on the top left corner comprising a red Maple Leaf in its centre.
Donald Trump becomes the first Presidential Prime-Minister and lives happily ever after!

I wish U.S. would also annex Mexico and get it over with.

6 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

however, due to the failure of the Annexation Bill of 1866 and fearing the United States House of Representatives would once again disapprove the occupation, U.S. and Canadian governments decide to merge into a new country called The United States of Canada — a Monarchist-Presidentialist-Parliamentary System with four political parties (Republicans, Conservatives, Liberals, and Democrats), and 63 States, Provinces, and Territories.
the new government first resolution is to create a new flag — now to be thirteen stripes, alternate red and white, with a blue rectangle on the top left corner comprising a red Maple Leaf in its centre.
Donald Trump becomes the first Presidential Prime-Minister and lives happily ever after!

I wish U.S. would also annex Mexico and get it over with.

GRANTED! however, misunderstandings in the treaty caused by the use of two separate languages results in immediate Civil War. 

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I wish @ZenBuddhist had placed a wish rather than following my HORRIBLE example.

G R A N T E D ! ! !

by using some unknown yet mighty Skyrim dark crystal power, Barbas tries to erase Psalam's horrible example. since Barbas is a Daedra in a Dog form, he can't speak the words necessary to activate the crystal's dark power, only bark them — which generates disastrous consequences to LL. 

Spoiler

1448161814_ScreenShot2019-06-10at7_11_35AM.png.5ce944825ce21ee17807202cf43b878b.png

i wish Psalam and I would go visit Worik someday.

1 minute ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

by using some unknown yet mighty Skyrim dark crystal power, Barbas tries to erase Psalam's horrible example. since Barbas is a Daedra in a Dog form, he can't speak the words necessary to activate the crystal's dark power, only bark them — which generates disastrous consequences to LL. 

Reveal hidden contents

1448161814_ScreenShot2019-06-10at7_11_35AM.png.5ce944825ce21ee17807202cf43b878b.png

Marvelous but I think that there still isn't a wish in here. So, I wish @ZenBuddhist did not have my example to follow.

1 minute ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! ! 

due to advanced age and consequent synaptic failures, @ZenBuddhist had forgotten to place his wish. since Psalam is a quick poster, there was no available time to insert it.
however, the wish there now.

GRANTED! there are some beautiful sights in Europe. Sadly, since this is "Corrupt A Wish" it will only happen after Worik has shuffled off this mortal coil.

I still wish that people who are assisted on threads here on LL would report back on the success or failure of the advice given.

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I still wish that people who are assisted on threads here on LL would report back on the success or failure of the advice given.

G R A N T E D ! ! !

users who are assisted on threads now publish their detailed results in full PDF reports sizing somewhere between 500MB and 2.8TB. all you gotta do is read them.

s41598-017-03761-2_Page_01.thumb.jpg.8909ade0b645088208a7baef45d6b942.jpg

i wish i had smarter answers to the Corrupt A Wish game.

2 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

users who are assisted on threads now publish their detailed results in full PDF reports sizing somewhere between 500MB and 2.8TB. all you gotta do is read them.

i wish i had smarter answers to the Corrupt A Wish game.

GRANTED! Your answers will all now look just as sharp (and as smart) as you could possibly  desire.

I wish that the people who sent their responses to ZenBuddhist above didn't all work for the government and appear to be paid by the word. (fun fact: did you know Charles Dickens was paid by the word? Helps explain why some of those books feel like they last forever.)

51 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish that the people who sent their responses to ZenBuddhist above didn't all work for the government and appear to be paid by the word.

G R A N T E D ! ! ! 

people posting their PDF reports to Psalam now write in German and use the longest possible words*** (see example below), so making it word-short but still enormous in size!

*** examples

Spoiler

Betäubungsmittelverschreibungsverordnung (trans: “regulation requiring a prescription for an anesthetic”)

Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft (trans: “association of subordinate officials of the head office management of the Danube steamboat electrical services”)

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz (trans: “beef labeling regulation and delegation of supervision law”)

i wish i could speak German therefore using less words in my text.

10 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! ! 

people posting their PDF reports to Psalam now write in German and use the longest possible words*** (see example below), so making it word-short but still enormous in size!

*** examples

Hide contents

Betäubungsmittelverschreibungsverordnung (trans: “regulation requiring a prescription for an anesthetic”)

Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft (trans: “association of subordinate officials of the head office management of the Danube steamboat electrical services”)

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz (trans: “beef labeling regulation and delegation of supervision law”)

i wish i could speak German therefore using less words in my text.

GRANTED! sadly, the accident that provided you with that "gift" also left you without the ability to use your hands or tongue - making communication impossible.

I wish my Latin were better.

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish my Latin were better.

G • R • A • N • T • E • D ! ! ! 

Ex hoc momento in te iustum dicere scribere et latine, cum aliis fit faciens, super communicatione vestra est impossibile.

• • • • •

i wish Latin Online Text Correction actually worked, thus making it easier to write in this language.

2 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

Ex hoc momento in te iustum dicere scribere et latine, cum aliis fit faciens, super communicatione vestra est impossibile.

• • • • •

i wish Latin Online Text Correction actually worked, thus making it easier to write in this language.

Google Translate seems to do as good a job with Latin as any other language (fair to poor).

GRANTED! from this moment forward your Pig Latin is totally understandable to machines and anything you say to a human is completely incomprehensible.

I wish I had a magic lamp that gave me three wishes.

36 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! from this moment forward your Pig Latin is totally understandable to machines and anything you say to a human is completely incomprehensible.

I wish I had a magic lamp that gave me three wishes.

yet, since it's Jeannie who whooshes out of the magic lamp, you end up wasting all three wishes on her crazy-but-humorous demands.

maxresdefault.jpg.fc069f9ce7342204d6f380dedac9fa98.jpg

i wish the original cast of "Lost in Space" were better actors.

Spoiler

1250768289_ScreenShot2019-06-10at10_09_34AM.png.03ea3ec5e7e4e2d5f3732cca4f78fe72.png

7 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

yet, since it's Jeannie who whooshes out of the magic lamp, you end up wasting all three wishes on her crazy-but-humorous demands.

maxresdefault.jpg.fc069f9ce7342204d6f380dedac9fa98.jpg

i wish the original cast of "Lost in Space" were better actors.

Reveal hidden contents

1250768289_ScreenShot2019-06-10at10_09_34AM.png.03ea3ec5e7e4e2d5f3732cca4f78fe72.png

I don't think even "Corrupt A Wish" can do that so here's the next best thing:

GRANTED! whenever you watch "Lost in Space" you will enter a fugue state that results in your THINKING that the acting was good.

I wish there were a television series worth watching.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I don't think even "Corrupt A Wish" can do that so here's the next best thing:

GRANTED! whenever you watch "Lost in Space" you will enter a fugue state that results in your THINKING that the acting was good.

I wish there were a television series worth watching.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

you sign to the German Netflix to watch the awesome "Dogs of Berlin" forgetting you cannot speak/understand one single word in Deutsch. since it's originally a German series (and due to the Brexit problem), there's no English subtitling — only Polish, Russian, French, and Latin.

p16306692_b_v8_aa.thumb.jpg.17643efb607a30f754c4975838e5a01b.jpg

i wish there were more "skin" shown in the "Land of the Giants" TV series:

600x600bb-85.jpg.09b71a8c99849d033fec848877b44a84.jpg

11 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

you sign to the German Netflix to watch the awesome "Dogs of Berlin" forgetting you cannot speak/understand one single word in Deutsch. since it's originally a German series (and due to the Brexit problem), there's no English subtitling — only Polish, Russian, French, and Latin.

p16306692_b_v8_aa.thumb.jpg.17643efb607a30f754c4975838e5a01b.jpg

i wish there were more "skin" shown in the "Land of the Giants" TV series:

600x600bb-85.jpg.09b71a8c99849d033fec848877b44a84.jpg

Easily GRANTED! There will now be hundreds, no thousands, of completely naked animals running around on that show.

I wish I already had my new computer.