Corrupt A Wish

57 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! 

I wish I hadn't eaten so much.

G R A N T E D ! ! !

just think that in some parallel universe (and reality) you ate twenty seven roasted lambs for lunch, thirteen pans of lasagna, and nineteen bottles of wine; so in this universe you actually had very little for lunch.
deep inside (your bowels) it is only a matter of how your brain perceives reality — really.

i wish i were a renowned standup comedian.

44 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

just think that in some parallel universe (and reality) you ate twenty seven roasted lambs for lunch, thirteen pans of lasagna, and nineteen bottles of wine; so in this universe you actually had very little for lunch.
deep inside (your bowels) it is only a matter of how your brain perceives reality — really.

i wish i were a renowned standup comedian.

GRANTED! whenever you stand up in front of people they laugh.

I wish that the oil tankers in the Persian Gulf had not exploded (hit mines, shot by missiles, whatever).

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish that the oil tankers in the Persian Gulf had not exploded (hit mines, shot by missiles, whatever).

Granted!

But someone still needs a "plausible" threat and a reason to go to war in the next time. Someone opens the "chest of lies" rummages a bit through the tools, rolls the dice of "fabricated-cruelties" at viola: a new plan.

Cunning new plan: Bomb a children's hospital instead. Make it look like it was <fill in random opponent, it doesn't matter. It's just about having a war>

I wish certain people would actually loose money with every war they wage instead of earning money with it.

6 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted!

But someone still needs a "plausible" threat and a reason to go to war in the next time. Someone opens the "chest of lies" rummages a bit through the tools, rolls the dice of "fabricated-cruelties" at viola: a new plan.

Cunning new plan: Bomb a children's hospital instead. Make it look like it was <fill in random opponent, it doesn't matter. It's just about having a war>

I wish certain people would actually loose money with every war they wage instead of earning money with it.

Thankfully you weren't specific about which people so GRANTED! every person not in the upper 5% of income will lose money in the next war that their country engages in.

I wish men weren't willing to go to war over a guilty national pride.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish men weren't willing to go to war over a guilty national pride.

Granted, they only go to war for personal profit and fuel it by their severe lack of any ethical notion.

(wait, that's how it works anyway, right now?)

I wish all the dead children of their wars will visit them in their sleep. Every sleep. Every nap. In exactly the same shape that their life left their bodies behind.

Anybody needs a picture, what a murdered child looks like?

38 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted, they only go to war for personal profit and fuel it by their severe lack of any ethical notion.

(wait, that's how it works anyway, right now?)

I wish all the dead children of their wars will visit them in their sleep. Every sleep. Every nap. In exactly the same shape that their life left their bodies behind.

Anybody needs a picture, what a murdered child looks like?

GRANTED! they will rest poorly but, sadly, even that will not overcome their greed or they would already have stopped.

I wish people who hate wars would take the time to stop supporting those individuals and businesses that profit from it (they have other interests as well).

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! they will rest poorly but, sadly, even that will not overcome their greed or they would already have stopped.

I wish people who hate wars would take the time to stop supporting those individuals and businesses that profit from it (they have other interests as well).

G R A N T E D ! ! !

but then the whole world's economy collapses.
(every major business ends up supporting larger companies that on their turn are the ones who — directly or indirectly — make/sustain wars)

i wish our species could have a clean (and better) start.

11 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

but then the whole world's economy collapses.
(every major business ends up supporting larger companies that on their turn are the ones who — directly or indirectly — make/sustain wars)

i wish our species could have a clean (and better) start.

GRANTED! each child born will have complete autonomy and may make their own choices, for good or for ill.

I wish that made me feel better.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish that made me feel better.

Granted! You feel better now. But as these children grow they look deep into your eyes (and those of other adults) and ask

"WHY did you allow this to happen?" and point at the mess that we adults are leaving behind.

I wish would do better to prepare myself for that encounter.

9 minutes ago, worik said:

I wish would do better to prepare myself for that encounter.

G R A N T E D ! ! !

you do so better and become so prepared for the encounter that, when you meet the subject of your meeting, s/he/it cannot cope with such preparedness and runs away from you.

proxy.duckduckgo-1.jpg.032217d35ca5b3358fb1701af2a764dc.jpg

i wish i've wished upon a star.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pguMUFyJ3_U

I wish for peace during the remainder of my lifetime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
awesome, Psalam!

and

G R A N T E D ! ! ! 

with the help of some powerful and ancient Skyrim magic crystal, you're all of a sudden dispatched to the lunar surface, where you experience utterly peace for the remaining 85 seconds of life — the magic did not include neither a spacesuit nor any life support system.

moonbmin_002.jpg5FC9B80F-3ADF-472A-9882-DD80F65E2EFBDefault.jpg.261f9d02f0e223ecfd8e22b5dffdba5c.jpg

i wish i had enough resources to eliminate worldwide famine and misery.

1 hour ago, ZenBuddhist said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
awesome, Psalam!

and

G R A N T E D ! ! ! 

with the help of some powerful and ancient Skyrim magic crystal, you're all of a sudden dispatched to the lunar surface, where you experience utterly peace for the remaining 85 seconds of life — the magic did not include neither a spacesuit nor any life support system.

moonbmin_002.jpg5FC9B80F-3ADF-472A-9882-DD80F65E2EFBDefault.jpg.261f9d02f0e223ecfd8e22b5dffdba5c.jpg

i wish i had enough resources to eliminate worldwide famine and misery.

GRANTED! that's what is so sad. There ARE plenty of resources - they just don't get where they are needed (for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the people Worik was beating up on).

Well, if I'm gonna be there anyway, I wish the moon had a breathable atmosphere.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! that's what is so sad. There ARE plenty of resources - they just don't get where they are needed (for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the people Worik was beating up on).

Well, if I'm gonna be there anyway, I wish the moon had a breathable atmosphere.

G R A N T E D ! ! !

during the last five seconds of life, you are able to conjure some spelling to turn the lunar surface breathable; unfortunately — because of this heavy southern accent of yours — things get a bit messy in the spelling realm and the lunar surface is turned into a fetid swamp.

eben-schumacher-the-fetid-swamp.thumb.jpg.1c81aef55240580289b4246c994c036d.jpg

[ for the noblest reasons ] i wish i could become invisible.

14 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

during the last five seconds of life, you are able to conjure some spelling to turn the lunar surface breathable; unfortunately — because of this heavy southern accent of yours — things get a bit messy in the spelling realm and the lunar surface is turned into a fetid swamp.

eben-schumacher-the-fetid-swamp.thumb.jpg.1c81aef55240580289b4246c994c036d.jpg

[ for the noblest reasons ] i wish i could become invisible.

GRANTED! of course not everyone thinks being invisible is a good thing:

I wish I looked good in a bow tie.

4 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

I wish the Sin-eaters would come and... well eat sin of course.

G R A N T E D ! ! !

a light-weight Sin-Eater comes to our dimension;
after 12 minutes feasting on humanity's sins, it becomes this humongously gross being, and dies of a heart accident attack.

Spoiler

crescendo-fat-man-1-628648f1-lhz6.thumb.jpg.3ff7a27bc53b44b28a4709a7fc885631.jpg

i wish humanity's sins were easier to digest.

20 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

a light-weight Sin-Eater comes to our dimension;
after 12 minutes feasting on humanity's sins, it becomes this humongously gross being, and dies of a heart accident attack.

Reveal hidden contents

crescendo-fat-man-1-628648f1-lhz6.thumb.jpg.3ff7a27bc53b44b28a4709a7fc885631.jpg

i wish humanity's sins were easier to digest.

Granted. Sins will digest 98% faster... However that 98% will absorbed by both the mind and soul, corrupting the body as a result, turning the consumer into a merciless light-consuming demon.

I wish it were more obvious that Sin-Eaters don't literally eat sin.

On 6/18/2019 at 3:32 AM, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. Sins will digest 98% faster... However that 98% will absorbed by both the mind and soul, corrupting the body as a result, turning the consumer into a merciless light-consuming demon.

I wish it were more obvious that Sin-Eaters don't literally eat sin.

Granted!

They will now be called "NitroHamlin-eaters," which is what (or who) they literally will eat. But not in the good way.

I wish my toes would stop hurting.

3 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

G R A N T E D ! ! !

you cut both feet off, and are immediately relieved from your toes' pain. now only both your legs really hurt.

i wish i could come with a good answer for this game.

Granted. However not all 'good' answers are good answers, you now find answers to questions that are best left... Unanswered.

I wish people would have a better reason to hate a popular thing.

10 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

I wish people would have a better reason to hate a popular thing.

¡ ¡ ¡ G R A N T E D ! ! !

since [ typically ] things deemed as "popular" are the ones that appeal to the so called "The Lowest Common Denominator," from now on "Popular" becomes what appeals to "The Highest Common Denominator." therefore, all high quality and aesthetically-rich things becomes hated, meaning the world turns into an uglier and even duller place. suicide rates reaches sky-high peaks, the economy collapses, and the most "sought-after" cars are:

Spoiler

Nissan "S Cargo"

1989-Nissan-SCargo1-02.jpg.274ba2fb153bdc5213ee0afa568f4aca.jpg

Ford Pinto Hatchback

Ford_Pinto_hatchback_1976_1000_0001.jpg.f46aae39bce5846567a4f2b271d057ef.jpg

Just an "Ugly Car"

uglycar.jpg.1c8c6d87d9f017f9c0b8695554726b20.jpg

i wish Freud hadn't invented the Oedipus and Electra Complexes.

On 6/21/2019 at 7:30 AM, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ ¡ ¡ G R A N T E D ! ! !

since [ typically ] things deemed as "popular" are the ones that appeal to the so called "The Lowest Common Denominator," from now on "Popular" becomes what appeals to "The Highest Common Denominator." therefore, all high quality and aesthetically-rich things becomes hated, meaning the world turns into an uglier and even duller place. suicide rates reaches sky-high peaks, the economy collapses, and the most "sought-after" cars are:

Reveal hidden contents

Nissan "S Cargo"

1989-Nissan-SCargo1-02.jpg.274ba2fb153bdc5213ee0afa568f4aca.jpg

Ford Pinto Hatchback

Ford_Pinto_hatchback_1976_1000_0001.jpg.f46aae39bce5846567a4f2b271d057ef.jpg

Just an "Ugly Car"

uglycar.jpg.1c8c6d87d9f017f9c0b8695554726b20.jpg

i wish Freud hadn't invented the Oedipus and Electra Complexes.

GRANTED! they were instead invented by Sophocles (such a sophisticated sophist).

I wish I had more patience.

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! they were instead invented by Sophocles (such a sophisticated sophist).

I wish I had more patience.

E A S I L Y • G R A N T E D ! 

while impatiently waiting for your computer to open Skyrim and process the 290 TB of Mods and CC you have installed, you decide to soothe by practicing a bit of Yoga meditation;

Spoiler

buddhist-focus-300x290.jpg.0fe901dcf234bdf8aed36a06b009ed6c.jpg

after quieting your rage down by reaching the Samadhi (fullness, completion) state — you somehow achieve the Nirvana, and become The Enlightened her/himself.

Spoiler

image5-1.jpg.3575dec7b30c61a199fb618c74b0e9f6.jpg

when returning to your physical body and stretching your muscles a little, you realise your game has CTD, so you patiently throw that piece of **** where it belongs: the garbage.

Spoiler

5578725153_ccfeedd14c_b.jpg.a5f32b0373b8de156b9775717dfb4294.jpg

• • • •

i wish i were a better storyteller.