Corrupt A Wish

13 minutes ago, Oburael said:

Granted! Everyone now calls at the same time and you have to work severe overtime just to answer all the calls!

I wish I was a Necromancer (hope I didn’t wish this already).

GRANTED! unfortunately you are a very poor one and can not actually animate the dead and have to settle for just embalming them.

I wish I lived in Japan's Muromachi period.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish I lived in Japan's Muromachi period. 

Granted. There you are. ?Suddenly you trip over something on the floor... :classic_ohmy: and hurt yourself. ? The simple and small wound gets infected... they try their best but it won't work and your conditions gets really bad.. :classic_sad:Fun fact: Penicilin will be discovered in 1928.

I wish the dog roses in the garden haddend that many thorns. ?

6 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. But he becomes Bio-luminescent and the longer you look away from him the brighter he glows.

I wish LoversLab had an option for glowing text.

Hide contents

luminus.png.ea5b66935323644ad789b74e0ef15f99.png

GRANTED! sadly you have to get the technique from CPU (actually if you go back on the Count to a Million thread, you'll see that CPU and Worik have done something like that).

I wish my father were still alive.

21 minutes ago, Anonyshadow said:

GRANTED! However as the cycle of life and death must be balanced you take his place!

I wish most competitive gaming communities weren't so toxic and salty. (I.e. Overwatch, league, etc.)

GRANTED! there will no longer be ANY "competitive gaming communities" so it will no longer be an issue.

I wish I were on vacation.

9 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

GRANTED! You are now embraced by an endless slumber full of nightmares you can never wake from.

I wish I was the Supreme overlord of the world with adorable, loyal, and stupid goblinlike minions to boot

GRANTED! Welcome to the fourth planet of Alpha Centauri! Since it has no oxygen in the atmosphere your reign should last about 6 minutes. Enjoy it!

I wish, that for just one day, there was no violence perpetrated anywhere on the planet Earth.

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish, that for just one day, there was no violence perpetrated anywhere on the planet Earth.

Granted... at that day mankind has left the biosphere and the genetic pool of this planet. ?

I wish I could summon some more energy to do my sports on this nice and sunny day ?️

8 minutes ago, Anonyshadow said:

GRANTED! You accumulate so much energy that you actually go supernova, providing more then enough energy and becoming your own very nice sunny day!

I wish that when I tried to sneak into an enemy base that I wasn't so dummy thicc that my ass clapped and gave my position away. (+10 points if you get the reference)

GRANTED! now when you try to sneak into an enemy base you will simply trip a trap and explode. (No extra points for me - I don't know the reference.)

I wish I already had an herb garden.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish I already had an herb garden.

Granted. There it is. It looks really nice. But only thistles grow there. Useful, but no variety at all.

Spoiler

91e460a79f81c51b28721e510ae44890.jpg

I wish I would have finished my weeks work today, so I could take a day off tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted. There it is. It looks really nice. But only thistles grow there. Useful, but no variety at all.

Reveal hidden contents

91e460a79f81c51b28721e510ae44890.jpg

I wish I would have finished my weeks work today, so I could take a day off tomorrow.

GRANTED! but due to a Transient Ischemic Attack you've completely forgotten what you did and that you were finished so you went in to do it all again!

I wish I had grandchildren.

Just now, Oburael said:

Granted! They have a rental fee of 5k per day, though.

I wish there were good headphones to go to bed with.

GRANTED! they cuddle up to you when you hold them against your chest, just like a ... cat.

I wish I had a new chair here at work.

8 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted. Here it is:

df84e3cebbb0216e6ff6adea6781d4e3.jpg

I wish I could stay at home for a week instead of doing busines trips

GRANTED! In fact, when you break your spine you'll get to stay home for 8 weeks! Isn't that lovely, hmmmmm?

I wish I had a BETTER chair for my office.

3 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted!

This one is ... certified by 007

________________8904920_orig.png

I wish knew of a better way to stay at home without hurting my spine ..

(By George I think you've got it!)

GRANTED! how about a hip? (less than a week in hospital followed by 6-8 weeks of rehab).

I wish I had sense enough to not ask for an even BETTER chair.

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish I had sense enough to not ask for an even BETTER chair.

Granted.  You are wise enough not to ask. Instead you suddenly prefer to kneel.

Iron-Throne-Season.jpg

I wish I had another spare weekend to watch the whole GOT season 1-7

3 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted.  You are wise enough not to ask. Instead you suddenly prefer to kneel.

Iron-Throne-Season.jpg

I wish I had another spare weekend to watch the whole GOT season 1-7

GRANTED! you have 6 weeks following your abdominal surgery.

I wish I could get off this medical answer kick (i.e., not bring my work home.)

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish I could get off this medical answer kick (i.e., not bring my work home.)

Granted. You now have a golf spleen ..not even in your answers but also in Skyrim. You create the Skyrim-golf-mod-community and all jokes about golf become true.

376.jpg

I wish wouldn't need to work tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted. You now have a golf spleen ..not even in your answers but also in Skyrim. You create the Skyrim-golf-mod-community and all jokes about golf become true.

376.jpg

I wish wouldn't need to work tomorrow.

(Working would be better than playing golf!)

GRANTED! Hawkeye Pierce slices his next shot and you spend tomorrow in hospital (Not quite over it, am I?)

I wish I had more fashion sense than those two! (Sadly I don't - or so I'm told.)

3 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

GRANTED! However as is the nature with fashion your fashion sense becomes so last decade in under 2 weeks while those two men's fashion sense becomes the new hipster craze!

I wish the gallon of bleach I drank would purify my soul along with my insides!

Granted. May Divine ruination cometh swiftly and purify thy body and soul from the land forevermore.

I wish I had more underpants