Corrupt A Wish

26 minutes ago, Oburael said:

Granted (the last time I go dark xD), but he never wakes up.

I wish I could be in the video games themselves.

GRANTED! You have been transported into the Video Game "Real Life." Odd, it doesn't look any different, does it?

I wish I still had my old Commodore 64.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! You have been transported into the Video Game "Real Life." Odd, it doesn't look any different, does it?

I wish I still had my old Commodore 64.

Grantedyou get your old C64 back but the keyboard has thumbtack spikes sticking out of the keys. Have fun.

I wish magic was real, and that I could wield it fluently.

11 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Grantedyou get your old C64 back but the keyboard has thumbtack spikes sticking out of the keys. Have fun.

I wish magic was real, and that I could wield it fluently.

GRANTED! Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it. - Albus Dumbledore in the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

I wish cancer was entirely preventable.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it. - Albus Dumbledore in the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

I wish cancer was entirely preventable.

Granted. Cancer will be preventable, you will provide information to the world with preventative measures (that do in fact work), however no one will listen to you, and you are eventually to blame for them not following your prevention measures.

I wish I had friends to play games with.

7 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. Cancer will be preventable, you will provide information to the world with preventative measures (that do in fact work), however no one will listen to you, and you are eventually to blame for them not following your prevention measures.

I wish I had friends to play games with.

GRANTED! Of course, they only wants to play Tiddlywinks. (By the way, what do you think you ARE doing on this thread?)

I wish more people would listen to tested medical advice.

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! Of course, they only wants to play Tiddlywinks. (By the way, what do you think you ARE doing on this thread?)

I wish more people would listen to tested medical advice.

Granted. More people will listen to tested medical advice...if you count giant sea leviathans as people.

I wish the wolves would stop wearing my clothes.

7 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. More people will listen to tested medical advice...if you count giant sea leviathans as people.

I wish the wolves would stop wearing my clothes.

GRANTED! The wolves will now wear other ovine clothing.

I wish people would just let sleeping dogs lie.

3 hours ago, Oburael said:

Granted but the world is suddenly noticeably loud enough for the dogs to wake up anyway! 

I wish I knew the answers to age old questions and could prove its truth in my answers!

Granted. But these answers aren't quite what you had expected and will mentally scar you indefinitely. "Secrets are secrets for a reason" - Simon, the Harrowed.

I wish I could cry normally again.

9 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

I wish I could cry normally again.

Granted! But now, you can't laugh normally anymore and it sounds like a train crushes a pile of politicians.

I wish the planted shrubs from last year would all have survived. (but we lost 1/5th) :classic_unsure:

3 hours ago, worik said:

Granted! But now, you can't laugh normally anymore and it sounds like a train crushes a pile of politicians.

I wish the planted shrubs from last year would all have survived. (but we lost 1/5th) :classic_unsure:

GRANTED! But now they are ALL weeds!

I wish Aristotle was wrong when he said humans were political animals.

37 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! But now they are ALL weeds!

I wish Aristotle was wrong when he said humans were political animals.

Granted! But that was nothing to wish for. They have always been unethical animals calling the worst behaviour "political leadership" ? ? §

I wish my granted weeds would attract more singing birds to wake us up at sunrise :classic_happy:?

54 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted! But that was nothing to wish for. They have always been unethical animals calling the worst behaviour "political leadership" ? ? §

I wish my granted weeds would attract more singing birds to wake us up at sunrise :classic_happy:?

GRANTED! They will now attract flocks of the three-wattled bellbird.

In that case, I wish all people were ethical.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! They will now attract flocks of the three-wattled bellbird.

In that case, I wish all people were ethical.

Granted, but some people don't consider certain types of people as "people", those individuals will continue to do unethical things.

I wish I could obtain a Wheellock "Gunhammer" where I am.

13 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted, but some people don't consider certain types of people as "people", those individuals will continue to do unethical things.

I wish I could obtain a Wheellock "Gunhammer" where I am.

GRANTED! Sadly it is made of less than durable materials and crumbles into dust as soon as you touch it.

I wish the lavender I planted yesterday thrives.

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish the lavender I planted yesterday thrives.

Granted ! The lavender will thrive ... and thrive ... and thrive and overgrow your whole garden , your house, the city  .. and crush everything underneath it.

http://naturopathicbynature.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/shutterstock_5955640.jpg

I wish we wouldn't have forgotten to buy half the needed groceries, yesterday.

33 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted ! The lavender will thrive ... and thrive ... and thrive and overgrow your whole garden , your house, the city  .. and crush everything underneath it.

http://naturopathicbynature.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/shutterstock_5955640.jpg

I wish we wouldn't have forgotten to buy half the needed groceries, yesterday.

GRANTED! You will discover after reading this that you actually forgot three-quarters of the groceries you needed and even later realize that it was closer to 90%.

I wish I were in the south of France where they grow all that lovely lavender.

29 minutes ago, Oburael said:

Granted! You now live in the south of France... below ground... where you cannot breathe,

I wish stupid people didn't get praised with fame and fortune, and smart, reasonable people got recognition.

GRANTED! Stupid people will get rewarded with accolades and large amounts of money while smart, reasonable people will get little scraps of paper with their names printed on them - this will go double if the stupid people are beautiful and the smart people are ugly.

I wish how smart and reasonable a person is would be visible simply by looking at their face.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! Stupid people will get rewarded with accolades and large amounts of money while smart, reasonable people will get little scraps of paper with their names printed on them - this will go double if the stupid people are beautiful and the smart people are ugly.

I wish how smart and reasonable a person is would be visible simply by looking at their face.

Granted. But along with this you will find that these people are actually angels, angels who are on a mission to annihilate the human race and begin again. If you share this information to anyone, they will know of this and you will be purged.

I wish I could talk to animals and they could talk back.

12 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. But along with this you will find that these people are actually angels, angels who are on a mission to annihilate the human race and begin again. If you share this information to anyone, they will know of this and you will be purged.

I wish I could talk to animals and they could talk back.

GRANTED! Sadly they all speak yo you in a dialect of ancient Aramaic which no one alive understands.

I wish I get to meet an extraterrestrial before I die.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! Sadly they all speak yo you in a dialect of ancient Aramaic which no one alive understands.

I wish I get to meet an extraterrestrial before I die.

Granted. You are in line at a book signing for a mysterious being from the stars who arrived on our planet several years ago. They're on a quest to document planets with sentient, developed life who have yet to reach beyond their systems and publish to said planets on their current findings. You have waited a full week in line, for this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally meet an extraterrestrial face-to-face. Many hours pass until finally... It's your turn. You eagerly step forward, sweating slightly, seconds away from a wish come true. You finally meet eye-to-eye with the author...

However this encounter was swiftly cut short as you hear someone coming up behind you. In an instant you are tackled to the ground, "I was next!!" the man shouts. But before any fists are thrown, security is called immediately and both of you are thrown out. You are left enraged, upset at how you finally have your wish come true only to have it cut very short by some piece of shit who can't be patient. You resent this day for the rest of your life.

I wish I had better things to do with my time.

3 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. You are in line at a book signing for a mysterious being from the stars who arrived on our planet several years ago. They're on a quest to document planets with sentient, developed life who have yet to reach beyond their systems and publish to said planets on their current findings. You have waited a full week in line, for this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally meet an extraterrestrial face-to-face. Many hours pass until finally... It's your turn. You eagerly step forward, sweating slightly, seconds away from a wish come true. You finally meet eye-to-eye with the author...

However this encounter was swiftly cut short as you hear someone coming up behind you. In an instant you are tackled to the ground, "I was next!!" the man shouts. But before any fists are thrown, security is called immediately and both of you are thrown out. You are left enraged, upset at how you finally have your wish come true only to have it cut very short by some piece of shit who can't be patient. You resent this day for the rest of your life.

I wish I had better things to do with my time.

GRANTED! You have had a realization that posting anonymously on websites (with short stories such as the one above) is the best possible use of your time.

I wish I actually cared about sports (I could then talk to some people for whom that is their only language).

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! You have had a realization that posting anonymously on websites (with short stories such as the one above) is the best possible use of your time.

I wish I actually cared about sports (I could then talk to some people for whom that is their only language).

Granted. But you now have the urge to constantly check Twitter (yes you now have a Twitter) for "the game's" results and you'll also lose a lot of money through betting.

I wish I had more boots.

3 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. But you now have the urge to constantly check Twitter (yes you now have a Twitter) for "the game's" results and you'll also lose a lot of money through betting.

I wish I had more boots.

GRANTED! The boot (trunk) of your car now contains 10 ** 100 extradimensional spaces that are replicas of the original boot, unfortunately, you can't access them from here.

I wish I were fluent in the language(s) of the Dead Sea scrolls.