Corrupt A Wish

Your wish is granted!!! But a certain someones horse is actually a chatty, bucktoothed centaur named Edwyn who refuses to go anywhere without his centaur bride, Matilda. Thus she is fated to spend the remainder of her days as the third wheel in a sickeningly sweet equine romance.

I wish for a fist full of dollars.  Both the movie and a litteral fist full of dollars.

Guest endgameaddiction

Wish granted because I've dreamed of giving it to you in my next life.

I wish to go sky diving butt naked with only a thong on and a pair of elevators.

granted, but its delivered to you by http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100424103252/theitcrowd/images/a/a1/Richmond1%29.jpg

who ends up staying at your place and just generally depressing you.

I wish for another season of The IT Crowd

Granted. Sniff illegal substances as many as you can before grabbing your machete and proceed to hack everyone as fast as you can. By God will, your will not fear the police as long as they won't use heavy ordinance on you. Good luck!

I wish people won't look at me strangely when I buy a boxes of tampon even though I am a man. Gee, I want to give it to all my colleagues to stuff their ears with it when our prissy uppers start coughing-up words of which we don't give enough flying fuck to care about.