Corrupt A Wish

Granted. But as soon as he was sold, he turned berserk and killed not only his new master but you as well in the bloodiest rampage ever witnessed by mankind.

I wish I could pulverize everything in the universe, so that nobody dares to fight me and my world-domination.

They are. But regular animals aren´t anymore. Now you have to kill and eat Pokemon to survive. Or humans, depending on your tastes...

I wish half of the IS troops would start to worship another god, which would lead to a religious war of these two factions, that only ends when both factions have completely obliterated each other.

Guest Omega1084

Granted but now you have a chronic cough which causes you to Unrelentingly Force anyone in your general area out of said area.

I wish to conquer Skyrim!

Guest Omega1084

Granted, unfortunately you soon meet someone much worse.

I wish for an infinite green apple that regenerates whenever I take a bite from it.

Granted. You can now call yourself goddess of laziness as all you do is to lay in your bed and scratch your belly while being fed grapes by little monkeys.

I wish the mighty Leviathan would emerge from the ocean to sink all ships on it and thus forcing international travel to be by air.