Corrupt A Wish

I don´t know who that is. So instead of him being dead, you take his role and die...

I wish I could store every single drop of rain in an invisible waterbag and throw little ballons filled with the rain at random people.

Granted, but the lack of rain kills the world and you die immediately

I wish I had a better computer, and I can play it touch it and all that jazz then nothing bad happen afterwards. To be more precise, nothing changes afterwards except now I have a better computer. NOTHING! 

Granted, but the PC decides to only come to you as soon as you are dead. Have some fun playing with your happy imagination of this PC.

I wish people would take their time to read the things and state a valid answer/opinion/whatever before opening their mouth and babbling some bullsh...

Granted! Everyone on the internet is better.

The subsequent absence of comments on youtube causes it to collapse and, indirectly, takes Google with it. Other sites follow.

The internet becomes a barren, desolate place. Thousands of people are without jobs now. Mass starvation ensues. Within ten years, the human race is almost completely extinguished.

You monster.

I wish I had an angel, for one moment of love.

You don´t need to sleep as you wished. But you feel an uncontrollable desire to sleep after a week so you decide to sleep... forever.

I wish I could recklessly throw myself into battle like the vikings hundreds of years ago without having to worry about guns,cannons and stuff.

Guest Omega1084

Granted! You don't have to but after a full week your brain stops functioning and you cause the first world wide Zombie Apocalypse.

I wish I could fly.