Corrupt A Wish

Granted, a lion comes to the service and opens endless possibilities of subjects to talk. An animal doesn't count as people. No wait, something more corruptable..... many people wishes to talk with you at once until you can't keep up with all and they leave.

Rasta wishes for healthier mane.

Granted, it will be really Soon .

Soon: Copyright 2004-2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I wish for another pizza.

Granted, but due to the number of miraculous legal processes that went in their favor, FIFA now has double the amount of capital than they did previous before losing all their money.

I wish the wishes of everyone here would come true, then backfire, then come true, then backfire again.

Granted but it significantly decreases fps by -50000.

I wish i gold plated GTX Titan that i can keep forever and it never breaks and it works and weighs less then most graphics card and it can run at 400W and works with my current motherboard.

HAH TRY CORRUPT THAT WISH

so thats how you wana play huh,

Granted, Michelle Bachmann will go on Vacation for 2 hours and come back to make it her sole purpose in life to irrate you, shes also immortal and regrows her body parts, her skin is untouchable by any laser or Blade and cannot be crushed. 

i want the Ability to Seduce any woman, it will not work on men or Creatures. just women.

and i am in control on how it works and it lasts till im dead. MWUAHA