Corrupt A Wish

Granted but it was made by Electronic Arts and requires about as much electricity to use as a nuclear power plant can put out.

I wish there were no internet monopolies in American, and the ISPs would stop buying one another out, and no more charging me 100+USD a month for a bandwidth of less then 2mbps, with a constant ping of over 300 to every server in the world and with a 250MB monthly limit.

Granted but bandwidth costs 100+£ instead with a constant ping of over 9000 to every server in the world and with a 250kb monthly limit.

I wish for more games, this summer has been filled with just a single game I was willing to buy. 

Good thing I have vacations.

Granted! they are taken over by Hasbro that proceeds to rewrite the entire lore and kill of massive amount of lore characters in order to streamline the product and make room for tons of crap that doesn't rally fit in. The end result are only barely recognizable. (They did this to the Forgotten Realms).

I with there was a actual cure for my Psoriasis.

Guest Omega1084

Granted but at the first attempt at running a decent game your computer explodes because it probably shouldn't have tried that hard.

I wish Steam wasn't such a pile of crap.