Corrupt A Wish

You now have complete control over time, but all matter still needs time to move in. Which unfortunately means you spend pretty much every moment trying to keep up with what time it's supposed to be. Time is always moving too slow or too fast and even thought you try really hard you can never get it to go about as fast as you where used to.  Walking feels awkward as your body moves too fast or too slow, people are either unintelligibly slow and slurred or fast and chirpy or you can't really hear what they are saying since you are focusing so hard on making time move at a correct speed to hear them.

You are afraid to discover what happens when you go to sleep.

I wish I could learn things by just putting a book under my pillow.

Granted; in a quite painful process everytime you lay a book under your pillow a dril will open your skull  and a little probe will infuse the knowledge directly to the brain while stimulating your pain center... besides the usual risks of brain surgery of course

I wish for free high speed internet for the rest of my life 

Wow! 2 weeks of cold. Usually in my case, it only lasted a little over a week for the longest but left me with this irritating and constant dry coughing that I deem last for eternity. Maybe just because I live on the equator.

Anyhow, wish granted. I understand your suffering and wouldn't want to prolong it. And here come the word that most people wouldn't want to hear; but, you have to take your medicine, the modern one if the traditional concoction failed miserably and also some antibiotic to help the fight.

I wish for my own personal flurry!