22 hours ago, EliteCeltic said:

When I first downloaded the mod, they seemed to appear as normal but then all of a sudden they just stopped appearing. I've always had subtitles on by default anyway (cause I get distracted sometimes) so im not sure if its maybe another mod I've downloaded or if its a bug im dealing with. 

I will look at this tonight.  I noticed that they disappeared for a bit a while back.  I think it was a mod, but I need to confirm that.  They are working in the current version, so I may post that update as an interim, because I added a lot of new thoughts.  Do you have the Fus Roh Doh that makes the PC speak lines even if there are no voice files?  I'm running that now, and it works well, but all the Random Thoughts are in your head and shouldn't be spoken, clearly.

???

2 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

I will look at this tonight.  I noticed that they disappeared for a bit a while back.  I think it was a mod, but I need to confirm that.  They are working in the current version, so I may post that update as an interim, because I added a lot of new thoughts.  Do you have the Fus Roh Doh that makes the PC speak lines even if there are no voice files?  I'm running that now, and it works well, but all the Random Thoughts are in your head and shouldn't be spoken, clearly.

???

I dont have the F4z ro D-oh but i'll download that tonight and see if that affects the issue in anyway. Thank you for being so patient tho! I'll let you know if the mod solves the issue

20 minutes ago, EliteCeltic said:

I dont have the F4z ro D-oh but i'll download that tonight and see if that affects the issue in anyway. Thank you for being so patient tho! I'll let you know if the mod solves the issue

Unfortunately it seems to not have had any affect. I even tried reinstalling the mod but that too also doesn't seem to work.

On 8/17/2022 at 11:05 PM, EliteCeltic said:

Unfortunately it seems to not have had any affect. I even tried reinstalling the mod but that too also doesn't seem to work.

What is your "Thought Frequency" in the MCM set at?  By default it is set at 20% of the time, every hour.  (I've changed this in the new version)

It just may be an RNG issue.  But I just tested tonight and its working properly.  But, that isn't to say that I have some rubbish code in the current version you have.  ??

Evening lovelies.  

A couple of updates:

-- I have an editor reviewing my books to ensure consistency.

-- I will be implementing FO76 style mutations with a sanity slant.

-- I am very close to the final release.  I intend to work all weekend on this, so I'm hoping I can have a definitive date by Sunday.

-- I appreciate you all so much.  I hit modder status on NexusMods, so I'm very excited and humbled by your support.

Sthan ❤️❤️❤️

19 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

What is your "Thought Frequency" in the MCM set at?  By default it is set at 20% of the time, every hour.  (I've changed this in the new version)

It just may be an RNG issue.  But I just tested tonight and its working properly.  But, that isn't to say that I have some rubbish code in the current version you have.  ??

sorry for the late reply, was out celebrating my birthday lmao. To answer your question, i did have it at 20 for a bit, then bumped it up to 50 then 90 to see if it would have any effect but it didn't seem to make any kind of difference.

6 hours ago, EliteCeltic said:

sorry for the late reply, was out celebrating my birthday lmao. To answer your question, i did have it at 20 for a bit, then bumped it up to 50 then 90 to see if it would have any effect but it didn't seem to make any kind of difference.

Happy Birthday!  :)

Are you sure the mod is loading?  Because this happened before with the mod not loading properly.  :)

Let me know if that's loading properly.  I am debugging these things presently.

???

15 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Happy Birthday!  :)

Are you sure the mod is loading?  Because this happened before with the mod not loading properly.  :)

Let me know if that's loading properly.  I am debugging these things presently.

???

Thank you for the birthday wish! lol 

Im able to bring up the statistics when i click on the button in the mcm menu. Not sure if that means the mod is properly loaded or not.

also im sorry this is so complicated lol must be a right headache to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

Evening Lovelies.  I am horrible at updates because of work and so forth.

I am very close to a release. Much of this delay is because the mods I rely on have undergone amazing updates.  @EgoBallistic @twistedtrebla @Invictusblade and @Tentacus have done some significant work on their mods, so I can't just ignore it!  Deffo download their updates, because I will be integrating heavily with their updates. 

Sex Attributes is now a hard requirement.  

I will commit at this point, because it is my favourite holiday, that you will have Sanity Framework 2.0 by Halloween this year.  I've finally got the Actor Values to up and down tick properly now.  I have 8 quests and some new, albeit odd areas for you to visit.  Gobs of new stories coming.  

I thank you all so much for understanding.  Real life jobs are such a bother, but necessary.  Otherwise I'd be living in a box or bin.

Let the insanity ensue! 

❤️❤️❤️ 

41 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

Evening Lovelies.  I am horrible at updates because of work and so forth.

I am very close to a release. Much of this delay is because the mods I rely on have undergone amazing updates.  @EgoBallistic @twistedtrebla @Invictusblade and @Tentacus have done some significant work on their mods, so I can't just ignore it!  Deffo download their updates, because I will be integrating heavily with their updates. 

@requiredname65 deserves as much credit for TSEX as I do especially since he's the only one still working on it :) 

On 8/21/2022 at 3:28 PM, EliteCeltic said:

Thank you for the birthday wish! lol 

Im able to bring up the statistics when i click on the button in the mcm menu. Not sure if that means the mod is properly loaded or not.

also im sorry this is so complicated lol must be a right headache to deal with.

I totally missed this. I apologize.  If you tick the frequency up to 100%, you should see the random thoughts. But you must have subtitles turned on.  The RNG for Fallout is rubbish.  At 100% I always get a comment every hour.  I'm also assuming you have the english US/UK language as your default.  I have not localised it as of yet.

Evening All.

I've been working pretty much the last 40 hours on this mod.  I have a new idea I was tossing about.

Psycho Killer Affliction:  A random enemy will become obsessed with killing you.  They will path to you, so the longer you stay in a general vicinity they get closer until you have to fight them. And of course, they will be like Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees level death proof.

Good Idea?

17 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

Evening All.

I've been working pretty much the last 40 hours on this mod.  I have a new idea I was tossing about.

Psycho Killer Affliction:  A random enemy will become obsessed with killing you.  They will path to you, so the longer you stay in a general vicinity they get closer until you have to fight them. And of course, they will be like Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees level death proof.

Good Idea?

sounds good to me, I mean, we do tend to kill a few people, seems on fair to have someone obsessed with our demise

12 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Good Idea?

Reminds me of the obsessed fan stalkers feature in one of the old RSE mods, which was definitely enjoyable (they were a bit more killable than what you describe though, and I'd often steer them into a crowd of super mutants or something to get them off my tail).

And of course, now I have the Talking Heads song lodged firmly in my noggin. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Evening All.

Good Idea?

imagine them chasing you with a ripper or machete lol (the handy buzz blade would work also)

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Reminds me of the obsessed fan stalkers feature in one of the old RSE mods, which was definitely enjoyable (they were a bit more killable than what you describe though, and I'd often steer them into a crowd of super mutants or something to get them off my tail).

And of course, now I have the Talking Heads song lodged firmly in my noggin. Thanks!

Glad you like the idea!  Yes, I was listening to that and watching a film called, Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon.  I highly recommend!

Yes, I will make them deterrable.  As they could be lost in a battle as you run away.  But I want to make the "killing" into a quest.  So, it will get knocked down for a time, but then continue its pursuit.

I'm working through the package now to make sure it doesn't run, it only can walk.  Think of the film "It Follows".  Giving some dread to the player because they don't know when its going to pop up! ❤️

6 hours ago, erynyes said:

imagine them chasing you with a ripper or machete lol (the handy buzz blade would work also)

Oh yes, and a feeling of dread when they are within a certain radius. 

No one can see them other than you, (Ghost) until they are within a certain radius.  And they only walk, no running :)

Finally started it, bout to exit vault 111 on a new playthrough combining this with Sim Settlements 2, hopefully no incompatibilities, may take a while to get some kind of results as I like to finish the base game before actually starting SS#, to me it makes more sense to do it that way.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:25 PM, Sthan Dust said:

Oh yes, and a feeling of dread when they are within a certain radius. 

No one can see them other than you, (Ghost) until they are within a certain radius.  And they only walk, no running :)

Hello. If your mod will be adding NPCs, I was wondering if you would consider adding Fallout 4-76 protection to them so your mod could be played with SKK's mod? He outlines how to do it here:

https://skkmods.com/fallout-4-76-protect-npc-actors-from-removal/

Thank you for your consideration.

The only possible conflict with Sim Settlements 2 at the moment I see might be in concord with the "alice" house, if you didn't use a house SS2 used to repopulate concord, shouldn't be a problem.  I haven't gotten that far yet though, will keep you posted.

Edited by Boceifus
11 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

The only possible conflict with Sim Settlements 2 at the moment I see might be in concord with the "alice" house, if you didn't use a house SS2 used to repopulate concord, shouldn't be a problem.  I haven't gotten that far yet though, will keep you posted.

Yes, I've seen some collisions. I can actually move Rabbit Hole to an uninhabited region.  I was trying to make if flow with the story.  Concord is a pivotal moment for the Sole Survivor.

Let me know what you find :) I haven't done SS2 yet.

25 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Hello. If your mod will be adding NPCs, I was wondering if you would consider adding Fallout 4-76 protection to them so your mod could be played with SKK's mod? He outlines how to do it here:

https://skkmods.com/fallout-4-76-protect-npc-actors-from-removal/

Thank you for your consideration.

I shall give this a look.  However, not to give away the story. Most of my NPCs will be heavily scripted and controlled.  I won't be adding wandering interactive NPCS.