I have a question about the settings.  AAF Violate there are 2 settings, and AAF FP Redux there are 2 settings.

AAF Violate (off/on)

AAF Violate Override (off/on)

Family Planning Redux (off/on)

Family Planning Redux Override (off/on)

Do all of them need to be on?  Or just one of each?  I am not sure.

Its not real clear in the description :)

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up removing this mode for now :/

It seemed the mod just kinda stopped working after a couple hours of gameplay.  It did keep up with the stats, though I did not visibly see any affect of them.  The mind whispers stopped fairly quickly too even though I let my stats dip pretty severely. (yes subtitles are on, have to have them on for Sexual Harassment too.) Violate and pregnancy didnt seem to have any affect either, its like it just faded away after a couple hours of play.

Sim Settlements 2 conflict as well with The Rabbit Hole.

Both SS2 and Sanity Framework use an exact same house.  Screen shot provided is of the SS2 house being used, you could probably use the one right next to it on the left facing it with no conflicts.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.10.04 - 12.30.01.02.png

On 9/17/2022 at 6:27 PM, Boceifus said:

I have a question about the settings.  AAF Violate there are 2 settings, and AAF FP Redux there are 2 settings.

AAF Violate (off/on)

AAF Violate Override (off/on)

Family Planning Redux (off/on)

Family Planning Redux Override (off/on)

Do all of them need to be on?  Or just one of each?  I am not sure.

Its not real clear in the description :)

I have the same question. It says that it overrides part of the mods. Which parts?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading through the comments.... and ... really, I have no idea beyond whispers and imaginary anomalies: What does this mode do?  (yeah... this ... does this ... hmm ...)

What makes it good?

What kind of missions and tasks does it give the player?  

What's the 10 sentence factual description of... that I'm not reading anywhere?

How could it be characterized with concrete words?

.... or ... can't articulate this?

Or... is this impossible to put into words because of its unique and complex operations? That would be a shame...

-------------

Végigolvastam a hozzászólásokat ... és ... tényleg, fogalmam sincs a suttogásokon túl és a képzeleti anomáliák mellett: Mit csinál ez a mód? (ja... hogy ezt teszi.. hmm...)

Mitől jó?

Miféle küldetéseket és feladatokat ad a játékosnak?

Mi a 10 mondatos tényszerű leírása... amit sehol nem olvasok?

Hogyan lehetne konkrétumokkal jellemezni? 

Vagy... ezt az egyedi és bonyolult műveletei miatt nem lehet szavakba önteni? Az kár volna... 

On 10/4/2022 at 1:42 PM, Boceifus said:

I ended up removing this mode for now :/

It seemed the mod just kinda stopped working after a couple hours of gameplay.  It did keep up with the stats, though I did not visibly see any affect of them.  The mind whispers stopped fairly quickly too even though I let my stats dip pretty severely. (yes subtitles are on, have to have them on for Sexual Harassment too.) Violate and pregnancy didnt seem to have any affect either, its like it just faded away after a couple hours of play.

Sim Settlements 2 conflict as well with The Rabbit Hole.

Both SS2 and Sanity Framework use an exact same house.  Screen shot provided is of the SS2 house being used, you could probably use the one right next to it on the left facing it with no conflicts.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.10.04 - 12.30.01.02.png

I am moving Rabbit Hole. This should fix the conflict.  ❤️

On 10/19/2022 at 5:20 AM, ruhacsomag said:

I've been reading through the comments.... and ... really, I have no idea beyond whispers and imaginary anomalies: What does this mode do?  (yeah... this ... does this ... hmm ...)

What makes it good?

What kind of missions and tasks does it give the player?  

What's the 10 sentence factual description of... that I'm not reading anywhere?

How could it be characterized with concrete words?

.... or ... can't articulate this?

Or... is this impossible to put into words because of its unique and complex operations? That would be a shame...

-------------

Végigolvastam a hozzászólásokat ... és ... tényleg, fogalmam sincs a suttogásokon túl és a képzeleti anomáliák mellett: Mit csinál ez a mód? (ja... hogy ezt teszi.. hmm...)

Mitől jó?

Miféle küldetéseket és feladatokat ad a játékosnak?

Mi a 10 mondatos tényszerű leírása... amit sehol nem olvasok?

Hogyan lehetne konkrétumokkal jellemezni? 

Vagy... ezt az egyedi és bonyolult műveletei miatt nem lehet szavakba önteni? Az kár volna... 

I've had to move things due to other mods overwriting my mod.  Its okay. ❤️

My mod introduces a system similar to the Karma system from previous Fallout games.  But you gain mental illnesses.  

There are 8 planned missions, quests, which are dependent on which personality you favour.  

Apologies, I had to take a break due to my work, but I am actively working on the additions now.  It adds stats, new perks, new quests.  It is meant to be unique as I am writing stories that are not meant to be "fetch quests".  You have to figure where to go based on the clues I give you. No quest markers will be given.

What is your first language so I can write you a description you will understand? ❤️

Evening all,

My absolute apologies.  Vortex completely lost its brains and overwrote all my mods.  So I had to re-install to get things working again.  And now it is.  Unfortunately, I had some very high priority work projects that just ate my time up. I also spent a bit of time on the FPE/WLD integration so I was helping InvictusBlade with a bit, because I heavily rely on his mod for a variety of things.

A word of caution, with the announcement of the new FO4 updates, I will be moving all my objects to uninhabited regions of the map.  Once the new Next Gen Version of FO4 hits, we know, from Skyrim AE, that F4SE will be broken for a bit. So I am trying to decouple my mod where possible so you can still play my new quests without waiting.  

I am very excited that Bethsoft is giving FO4 some love.   I feel bad for Fallout: London, oh my goodness, they are probably in a state right now with this announcement.  

Please stand by. ❤️

Sthan

3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Evening all,

My absolute apologies.  Vortex completely lost its brains and overwrote all my mods.  So I had to re-install to get things working again.  And now it is.  Unfortunately, I had some very high priority work projects that just ate my time up. I also spent a bit of time on the FPE/WLD integration so I was helping InvictusBlade with a bit, because I heavily rely on his mod for a variety of things.

A word of caution, with the announcement of the new FO4 updates, I will be moving all my objects to uninhabited regions of the map.  Once the new Next Gen Version of FO4 hits, we know, from Skyrim AE, that F4SE will be broken for a bit. So I am trying to decouple my mod where possible so you can still play my new quests without waiting.  

I am very excited that Bethsoft is giving FO4 some love.   I feel bad for Fallout: London, oh my goodness, they are probably in a state right now with this announcement.  

Please stand by. ❤️

Sthan

Wait, wut? We are getting FO4:SE?

5 hours ago, deluges said:

If you turn off auto updates and run the game through MO2 you should be fine.

I'm probably not going to play Fallout 4 for awhile.  Is there a way to roll back like there is with Skyrim?  Or maybe not playing for awhile will mean the issues are sorted out by then.

Edited by axz2
5 hours ago, axz2 said:

I'm probably not going to play Fallout 4 for awhile.  Is there a way to roll back like there is with Skyrim?  Or maybe not playing for awhile will mean the issues are sorted out by then.

With the other recent updates, just having a backup copy of the Fallout4.exe file and swapping it in to replace the newer one was sufficient to get older mods working, but having a full backup of the game directory gives you a lot of options.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good evening, my lovelies!

I have spent the last 4 weeks integrating and expanding the mod.  I am pleased to say that I will release a beta of 2.0 this weekend (Before Monday evening since its a holiday for me.)

I have done a bunch of changes to the underlying framework, but I have also added a whole new "Beast(ess)" module, which I think you will find interesting.

And I am also happy to say I've integrated @Snapdragon_'s Animated Tentacles Mod into mine.  There will be random encounters with tentacles, because, tentacles and insanity go together.

With FPE or Wasteland Dairy by @Invictusblade  I've added the ability for tentacles to impregnate (the player right now) with harvested DNA from other hapless victims.  This is currently random, but it will be zone based in the near future.  i.e., only nuka world races would be possible by tentacles in nukaworld.  Location tagging is a bit rubbish, because its not consistent, so I'll need to classify all these spaces.   Also, being pregnant gives you buffs/debuffs such as depression, stress, etc.  

I have started expanding mental maladies in this release. They are mostly innocuous by design.  I am leveraging existing maladies, such as PTSD by @twistedtrebla in Sex Attributes.

I've been working on learning the Autonomy Enhanced code so I can incorporate mental maladies across the commonwealth.  

Finally, new books are available as we progress down the rabbit hole.  I have quite a bit of content planned for the next 12 months.  I apologise for my speed, but I would rather not release buggy code.

I'll post the change log and new requirements tomorrow with the release.

Im always open to suggestions. 

???

Hey! Haven't played this mod yet but would like to know if this is compatible with JB's Commonwealth Slavers and Nuka Ride? If not, would like to know if there's any chance of future integration? Seems like the whispers aspect would really go well with Commonwealth slavers?

13 minutes ago, cpworth said:

Hey! Haven't played this mod yet but would like to know if this is compatible with JB's Commonwealth Slavers and Nuka Ride? If not, would like to know if there's any chance of future integration? Seems like the whispers aspect would really go well with Commonwealth slavers?

hi there!  It works with Nuka Ride for sure. I've not played Commonwealth Slavers, but I am running a variety of slave/captive mods, like Commonwealth Captives by Ego.

If you can just save, load my mod, and see if you have any issues, I can most likely fix it. :)

I'll take a go at commonwealth slavers. The only incompat I have right now is with Sim Settlements.

May be an illustration of 1 person

Alex: Mother, I don't know where we are going from here.  So many....

Mother: Alex, it will sort itself out.  Questions just create more questions.  I need you to stop questioning.

Alex: I ca..  Mother that's impossible.  I must question.

Mother: Alex, I need you to be more than what you feel you must be.

Alex: ...  I don't understand what that means.

Mother: Precisely... It will take time.  We will talk again soon.

Alex: When?

Mother: When it is appropriate.  Good-bye, Alex.

Alex: Mother....

1 hour ago, Sthan Dust said:

hi there!  It works with Nuka Ride for sure. I've not played Commonwealth Slavers, but I am running a variety of slave/captive mods, like Commonwealth Captives by Ego.

If you can just save, load my mod, and see if you have any issues, I can most likely fix it. :)

I'll take a go at commonwealth slavers. The only incompat I have right now is with Sim Settlements.

Sounds good. I am just starting a new playthrough I will let you know if there are any issues. Thank you!