2 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Would it also be possible to have additional options while collared?  Perhaps, for example, wearing a collar and carrying multiple weapons might be permissible, so long as you're wearing a chastity belt and plugs?

Unfortunately... I didn't make the mod, I heavily tweaked it. I am just hosting the mod, with the mod authors permission. He isn't on Lovers Lab any more, I make mods, lots of them on the Nexus. But I can't currently Script, which is needed.

When I do eventually learn how to Script, this mod will get a Ton of new features. 

I've spent hours, pouring through the scripts. Just trying to make a version for an Alt Clothing Slot version. I haven't got currently got the skill to do that, but the huge amount of modding I do, I'll eventually learn Scripting.

I am currently working on another mod, a really big clothing treasure hunt mod, for The Nexus. I've nearly finished it...

I have a Ton of ideas for FO4 NudeBasics, that I've been using since it was originally launched. It's a permanent install for me...

On 3/17/2023 at 2:43 PM, Krazyone said:

Unfortunately... I didn't make the mod, I heavily tweaked it. I am just hosting the mod, with the mod authors permission. He isn't on Lovers Lab any more, I make mods, lots of them on the Nexus. But I can't currently Script, which is needed.

When I do eventually learn how to Script, this mod will get a Ton of new features. 

I've spent hours, pouring through the scripts. Just trying to make a version for an Alt Clothing Slot version. I haven't got currently got the skill to do that, but the huge amount of modding I do, I'll eventually learn Scripting.

I am currently working on another mod, a really big clothing treasure hunt mod, for The Nexus. I've nearly finished it...

I have a Ton of ideas for FO4 NudeBasics, that I've been using since it was originally launched. It's a permanent install for me...

I’m looking forward to it.  I like the idea in concept, it’s just a bit too restrictive at times.  Namely the caps and weapons bit.  The morphing aspects are also at least partly incompatible with RMR, which is a real shame as well.

6 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I’m looking forward to it.  I like the idea in concept, it’s just a bit too restrictive at times.  Namely the caps and weapons bit.  The morphing aspects are also at least partly incompatible with RMR, which is a real shame as well.

Check out the mods MCM, I found options years later, that I didn't know about. The Caps can be tailored to be no restriction, or a massive amount, which is one of my tweaks to the original mod.

Dropping and Picking up Caps, there are mods that do this. But I prefer using commands for that...

I made a tutorial on the best ways to use the Caps feature, check out the posts by me, highlighted in green for informative posts.

Weapons Limits...

Weapons Limits... I give Piper my items I need, and use her as a Backpack. Swapping out Weapons for Missions, it makes you play the game differently.

Swap out your weapons for Sniper Gear, for Sniping Missions.

Swap out your weapons for Mid Combat, for Tunnels.

Caps... post August 4 2022

=============================

Caps Limits, but can't drop Caps.

Problem...   Turning on Maximum Caps you can carry in certain areas, but you can't drop the Caps in your inventory. Vanilla Fallout 4 problem.
Fix 1.....   Install Caps mod, they are not very good, I've tried a lot of them. I haven't found a perfect one...
Fix 2.....   Commands to drop and add Caps into your personal stashes and Safes. I use this method, it's easy and works 100%, with a little more effort.

Stashing your Caps...  Console Commands.

1. Check how many Caps you have. ( Fallout 4 money )
2. Open Console and Click on a container, that you wish to add your Caps to.

3. Add Caps amount into the Container.

additem f 1000   if you owned 1000 Caps.

4. Remove Caps amount out of your inventory. 

player.removeitem f 1000    if you owned 1000 Caps

You now have no money, as its now all in the container...

=============================

Edited by Krazyone
8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Check out the mods MCM, I found options years later, that I didn't know about. The Caps can be tailored to be no restriction, or a massive amount, which is one of my tweaks to the original mod.

Dropping and Picking up Caps, there are mods that do this. But I prefer using commands for that...

I made a tutorial on the best ways to use the Caps feature, check out the posts by me, highlighted in green for informative posts.

Aye, I saw that.  I’ve been playing solo though, so giving my caps to a follower isn’t a good option for me.

6 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Aye, I saw that.  I’ve been playing solo though, so giving my caps to a follower isn’t a good option for me.

Cap Storage... Put them in a container, that you've built in a Settlement. Such as a Safe, or any other Non-Respawning container, that you built.

Edited by Krazyone
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, eidod23 said:

how would a person connect another mod to your nudity system?

I'm not the original author, I just re-uploaded it, with the original authors permission. This is my tweaked version, I've been using it since it was originally launched.

I'm only a low level modder, most of my mods are on The Nexus Krazyman999. I unfortunately can't currently script.

I make a lot of Clothing Treasure Hunt mods, and low level Landscape mods.

Nexus... Krazyman999

Lovers Lab... Krazyone

You can turn OFF and ON features in the MCM, if another mod uses it.

Some mods that I use alongside are...

Sexual Harassment

Sex Attributes

SAKR Tags

My own Tags, which tell the PC when you are naked, clothed, and how slutty your outfits are.

Krazyones SAKR Skimpy Armor Keyword Resources Addons

Other mods...

Rubber Duck's SAKR Repo

Radmorphing Redux

If using Alt Slot Outfits, and turn off the FO4 Nudebasics Stripping and Morphing. Brilliant mod, that can be renamed, and installed with different names for each mod that uses it. Each with it's own set-up.

• 5 months later...

Here an example how you can extend the Chemistry Workstation requirement to other workstations too. The best way to do it is using the creation kit !!

With Xedit it could become a horror. (Cooking workbench is excluded !)

Anyway you must search for the Perk F4B_PlayerNudeperk and then for the effect with the Button Label 'Protect your body'.

I' have changed the label to 'Not available', since when the player is in power armor it is no longer available. In my

example there is no way to disable it using MCM !

Here is a picture how it looks in my version:

You will not find the keywords from AWKCR here, since so many users said AWKCR is no longer good for a long playthrough.

I removed the kewords from that mod and replaced it with the condition "Worncoversbipedslot(33)=0.0" instead.

This works good with all VANILLA CLOTHES but not with other mods, for example the corset from DD is now a valid cloth

(formerly not, because of missing keywords).

A better solution could be the usage of the "Skimpy armor and keyword ..." either as a hard dependancy or a soft dependancy.

-

I also figured out how to make dropped weapons from the mod glow, to find them very easily. But I only was able to do it with some 2 script changes.

One in the Dropped weapon script and the other one of the "master scripts" F4B library. I am not sure if it is possible to change

the script in "THIS VERSION" ?

Example.jpg

NO_AWKCR.JPG

Edited by Kanlaon

Hello @Krazyone

What do you think about upgrading the version to something like 1.10 ?

I'll post here instead of usingPM so that other users can read it too and turn notifications on for this thread again :) 

The main problem with the version published here is that some of the hex files do not match the sources.

Decompiling with Champollion doesn't help much because the generated source file is arranged completely differently and

therefore makes a comparison with the existing sources virtually impossible. In addition, the result Champollion produced is not 100% reliable and should be checked manually.

But I think I've already mentioned that before.

Anyway, after more than 2 years of 'playing time' in ESO meanwhile I have achieved around 1900 champion points out of a maximum of 3600.

But if you have more than about 1700 CP, all the exceeding Champion points are basically not more useful. They will not improove the gameplay anymore,

which is the reason why ESO isn't nearly as interesting as it was formerly.

That's why I'm leaning towards it more now to play the Bethesda Solo Games.

If anyone still wants to contact me in ESO and do quests, etc. together with me, my main account in ESO is @ADETU :)

I have no intention of placing a NudeBasics version outside of your thread. You are really good at answering questions etc. and have a lot of patience. with the users

Anyway, since I've retired, my stress levels aren't nearly as high as they used to be. The disadvantage of my age, however, is that I'm much more forgetful now and my error rate when "creating" bugs has increased. Nevertheless, I think my skills as a pure 'Papyrus Scripter' are still passable.

But new things like writing special DLLs are more for young people, or people who grew up with C++ or C# and the Microsoft world. Unfortunately, me myself only has about 20 years of experience with Delphi - the programming language in which XEdit is programmed.

For the new version of Nude Basics I had the following in mind:

- I wanted to "mix" my experimental version 1.05 with the version 1.07 currently available here (in principle it is more or less the old version 1.03), so that NudeBasics on Loverslab can be changed or expanded again in future.

- I wanted to make AAF Violate a strict 'Papyrus dependancy'. My solution in version 1.05 Experimental using a 'throw away script' had completely different annoying side effects, but does  not have the dependancy'.

- I wanted to throw out AWKCR -> completely, that's possible!!

- I wanted to add integration of SAKR as a new option in MCM, but without strict mod dependency, which would also conceivable in principle (SAKR is ESM!).

(This is currently not realized even in in my V 1.05 either)

- Maybe add a new starter quest (as usual in other popular mods) that makes version upgrades easier.

By the way: I think 'Skimpy Armor keyword resouce' and 'Bound in Public' by @twistedtreblaare 2 very good mods (I took a look inside). Sexual harassment, on the other hand, never really convinced me (too complicated for me - and unfortunately Fallout 4 doesn't support the walkaway topic like in Skyrim), I also had the impression that sexual harassment increased the script lag quite a bit. Unfortunately, I forgot what my measurements revealed in this regard. Just because of my age - Lol. ?

In terms of options, I had the following in mind in NudeBasics 1.10

NB_Mainpage.JPG.23c8739fe40faa5af148ce054ad0b151.JPG

- Add: Needed strength to handle heavy weapons. Maybe a similar feature already exists somewhere, but I couldn't find anything at the time

- Optional, maybe if it is for interest: If the player enters the power armor naked and a settler etc. notices it, the settlers will become aggressive after a short time., unless the player gets out of the PA in time.

NB_Vanilla.JPG.f4f926edfbc8780a87c8492d930f9c63.JPG

- Add: Restrict fast traveling naked: See help line in the image

- Optional, maybe if it is for interest: Dressing up can take some time: Similar to the feature in player exhibitionist. Once the player is naked, he cannot immediately put his clothes back on. The feature currently collides with GotoSleep - When putting on pajamas, the player is always naked for a moment. Maybe the feature is more for GTS to just make it happen when the player is getting up again.

- Drop weapon: Include my improvement, with the glowing effekt.

- Remove: Maximum sleep time per day. It disabled my bed several times when testing GTS. But If more users use it I culd be an option to transfer the feature  to GTS (GotoSleep)

- Change: Usage of chemistry workbench  to Usage of Workbenches: Here it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some feedback on what this feature should look like

- Change: Strip dead bodies: The generated caps will no longer be transferred to the player, instead will be placed into the corpse. This gives Devious Enchantings Cursed a chance to fire when taking.

I am not sure if I have NudeBasics version, which was sometimes sent via private email. I think this version contains  a change for the BombCollar in it, right ?

Regards

(Most parts translated with google)

Edited by Kanlaon

Versions 1.10...  not sure what you mean, do you mean the version I have posted. As your version is 1.05.

The version I have published is stable, with over 8,000 Hours of use, and the only problems being minor, that I turn off. Never any problems, no crashes, 100% Stable.

FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP CBBE

FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP Fusion Girl

Tweaks I made...

Bomb Timer... the Bomb Timer is now perfect, you have just enough time to get into a Settlement, and grab something needed, then run out. Tweaked Script. Also adds, setting fire to player, at the end of the countdown.

MCM settings... lots of tweaks, things work perfectly now. No more Sleep Debt problems...

Bodyslides... I spent Weeks on this, I have many unpublished Morph versions. I use the Pregnancy version, that I made, that is Unpublished. The Morphs on here, are the Breast Expansions, with Tear Drop Breast Shapes. I'm an Artist...

CBBE and Fusion Girl version, I put a lot of work into the Morphs. They are completely different version for CBBE and Fusion Girl, slightly different looking as well, as the Morphs are different.

Script Fix... I added a Script Fix, that was not in the Base Version. Fixes a major problem...

New Versions... Just add Links to your Versions. Call it...

FO4 Nude Basics v1.05 Kanlaon CBBE

and put your updated versions on it, I don't want to confuse the Download Section, as Lovers Lab doesn't have Categories on the Downloads like the Nexus Does.

People would love to play with updated versions, and many people read the comments section. It would be something for people to look forward to, and a nice Xmas Present for F04 NudeBasics fans, of which there are many.

Age... you are only 6 Years older than me...

Mods...

Violate... I love that mod, in your version, you can have any dependency you want or need. Just have Drop Down Spoilers, as Word Walls of Information is not fun. I add Spoilers all the time, for additional sections information.

AWKCR... In your version, you can add or remove what you want.

SAKR... I love that mod, I have my own SAKR Patches for Clothing on Lovers Lab. Including my Clothes Pack Mega Treasure Hunt mod, I have finished and am play-testing, that uses Clothes Packs 1,2,3,4,6, Collection of Tops, and Nezzar. With 351 Hand Placed Custom Treasure Boxes, with items of clothing in them. Custom Names, Legendaries added, Enchants, Custom Enchants, Tweaked Names, Stats. Story Notes, Checklists, etc...

Should be out for Xmas...

Krazyones SAKR Skimpy Armor Keyword Resources Addons

Bound in Public... a good mod, the view in the Head Stocks, is broken for me, giving a view of lying on the ground. Hardcore, if you are using Sexual Harassment, as it bumps your characters stats up to being a sex hungry Slut after being stuck in it for 3 Days. I had to stop using it, as it was too hardcore for my game. But well worth using, and I follow the mod.

Sexual Harassment... a 10 out of 10 mod, lots of fun, working alongside Sex Attributes mod.

Contains...

Hypnosis... I love that, still got to attain the Diamond City Slut Hypnosis. The new Finger Snap noise is amazing... I'd love to see more stuff added.

Devious Devices... lots of options for this, a great addition.

Blackmail... I would like to see this with an Actual Pictures Folder, for modders to add their own Pictures, AI Art would be great. I asked in the post section.

Fan Drinks... I would love to see more stuff added, Animal Pheromones, Sex Drugs, Estrogen, random wake-up points., wake up bound, wake up in various clothes.

Devious Collar... Brutal how you get it, you get beaten up really badly. If you say no, and your master finds out, you get beaten up, and all your money stole.

I'd like to see it added to, I currently turn it off.

There's lot's of stuff in it...

FO4 NudeBasics Kanlaon New Features...

- Strength to handle Heavy Weapons... you need strength to pick up the first Heavy Weapon, a Strength of 8, when in Power Armour. Vanilla Game feature.

I'd like to see Gender Options as well, I've played a Skyrim mod that did that. It would force you to change your fighting and weapon style, some weapons just shaking all over the place, when you try to use them. If your Gender and Strength is wrong...

Power Armour Naked... just have an Ejector System, that throws you out at speed, for a 10 Feet Explosion Effect, as soon as you get it. It needs to be optional, like you said. As I have a Perk mod that gives you extra Fusion Core Time, if the Ladies Dock with the Crotch Controls.

Provocative Perks... another 10 out of 10 mod, the Perk is USB Type-V. A permanent install for me, although I don't use that Perk.

Restrict Fast Travel... I only play Vanilla Survival Mode, and it's heavily modded for to make it a lot more difficult. I haven't fast travelled in Fallout 4 or Skyrim for a long, long time. Could have Fast Travel Events, with Dialogue Boxes that come up, telling the Player what happened.

Dressing takes time... I already have that, because of the lag on my very old PC. I love it, it makes your character have a few seconds between applying items of clothing, you select them in your inventory, as normal. When you exit your inventory, your clothes slowly get applied. This is great for Sexual Harassment, as people see you actually getting dressed, and undressed, like in real life.

Should be no more than 3 Second Lag between dressing in items...

It's Number 5 on my Krazmans Mod Ideas page.

Drop Weapons... always fun, glowing weapons is like what happens in Skryim. There's my Weapon I dropped... Mortal Weapons and Armor SE

Sleep Options... I use Dangerous Nights, and Dangerous Nights Voice Files. So I don't use Sleep Options, I turn it to 0 on FO4 NudeBasics.

Usage of Workbenches... MCM Options

Chemistry .... ON / OFF

Armor ............ ON / OFF

Weapon ........ ON / OFF

Cooking ........ ON / OFF

Strip Dead Bodies... It should be put in the Corpses Inventory, as you haven't looted it yet.

• 3 months later...

hmm, nice thing.

only problem is, i dont have permanent growings and get on every clothing the messages "it to tight for me"

info sheet in diverse pipboy area says i got an 367 weight? why for what?

i tryed the mod for test if its work with others all settings was on 0 or off

how can i reset this morphings to 0'?

uninstall not work, break the game ctd

23 hours ago, roflmaones said:

hmm, nice thing.

only problem is, i dont have permanent growings and get on every clothing the messages "it to tight for me"

info sheet in diverse pipboy area says i got an 367 weight? why for what?

i tryed the mod for test if its work with others all settings was on 0 or off

how can i reset this morphings to 0'?

uninstall not work, break the game ctd

I didn't make the mod, I just host the mod. I tweaked it, fixing a few minor problems. I've been using it since it was first released...

367 Weight means you have 367 Radiation worth of Breast Growth, take a Radaway, or get a Doctor to Cure your Radiation.

Once Nora's Breast are smaller, she can get back to wearing clothing again. You can change this with the Max total body to enable redressing in the MCM, set it higher if you want Nora to be able to wear clothing and have big Breasts.

This has to be lower than the Total body changes before undressing, in the MCM.

Try this...

Min radiation for effect on body 0

Radiation range value for effect on body 800

Total body changes before undressing 700

Max total body to enable redressing 500

This will...

Start Breast Expansion at 1 Radiation and above

Max Breast Expansion at 800 Radiation

Undress at 700 Radiation

Be able to redress, when Nora gets her Radiation below 500 Radiation

Morphing...

Radiation morphings

Min radiation for effect on body 0 ................................ this is when your Radiation starts the Breast growth.

Radiation range value for effect on body 500 ................... this is the max Radiation for full Breast growth.

Secondary Undressing and other secondary effects

Total body changes before undressing 300 ......................... how much Radiation before your character strips off her clothing

Max total body to enable redressing 150 ............................. get your Radiation down to this level, to be able to dress again

Removing  Breast Growth... unless you've got any of the permanent boxes ticked in the MCM.

Radaway

Doctors ... Remove Radiation