Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hey Guys :) 

so  i`ve got another question :) 

someone here gave me a link to the aradia kato outfit for UNP and im thankful for that ..

The next question is .. is there a UNPB TBBP / BBP or HDT Conversion available ? 

I´ve found a CBBE Bodyslide Conversion here on LL but im not a fan of CBBE UUNP and Bodyslide. 

I am looking for tentacle hair for a new screenshot album I'm working on that is berserk themed.

The character I need the hair for is called Slan.

If anyone has seen hair that looks like this V then please let me know!

tumblr_mook2u0qzy1rl88vto1_500.gif

Thanks for your time!

~Trionixion

Does anyone know why some files from baidu don't download correctly? I have an account, and can download most stuff, but some stuff, I find it more often than not is on the bigger side(>15mb), when I download it, It downloads 256 kb, then stops. And some stuff no matter how hard I google, I can't find anywhere but baidu.

Any female modern clothing for UNP bodies, especially support for HDT? Need something for the Aether Suite mod.

Also anything for males? (Probably unlikely since males are so neglected in modding).

For males, Vie Suits. Fancy suit, leisure suit, casual clothes, rocker clothes. 

Also, Blue Jeans, T-Shirts, and Muscle Shirts.

For women: Hepsy Basic Wears. T's, jeans, dresses.

Commonwealth Shorts: Short-shorts and tanks, in various badass patterns.

Sunglasses: Baddass, the mirrored version look incredible.

R0r0no's ports: the Alex Mercer and Heller clothes are both modern mens wear.

Does anyone know why some files from baidu don't download correctly? I have an account, and can download most stuff, but some stuff, I find it more often than not is on the bigger side(>15mb), when I download it, It downloads 256 kb, then stops. And some stuff no matter how hard I google, I can't find anywhere but baidu.

I had same issue 2-3 times, then I just downloaded that files with other browser, where somehow download goes fine.

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of a fix for asianboy's TERA armor conversions for males?  Currently, about 75% of his armors are missing the male body under the armor, so they appear in game with no forearms or legs.  This is not a bug, it is an accidently oversight on the part of the mod author.

Since these armors are so popular, I thought someone here must have found a fix for this by now.  I tried using bodyslide to zap in a new male body, but in many of the armors the bone weights and nodes are varied enough that they aren't compatible.  Maybe nifskope would work better, but it is a bit beyond my ability/desire to do at this time.

Thanks for the leads.

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of a fix for asianboy's TERA armor conversions for males?  Currently, about 75% of his armors are missing the male body under the armor, so they appear in game with no forearms or legs.  This is not a bug, it is an accidently oversight on the part of the mod author.

Since these armors are so popular, I thought someone here must have found a fix for this by now.  I tried using bodyslide to zap in a new male body, but in many of the armors the bone weights and nodes are varied enough that they aren't compatible.  Maybe nifskope would work better, but it is a bit beyond my ability/desire to do at this time.

Thanks for the leads.

DarkSchneiderBS's conversions of those armors aren't incomplete in any way that I recall. You might want to give them a try.

I've looked on Nexus and here for a mod that changes the quest to get the sap from the Eldergleam.  Sometime I'll play a druid/nature oriented character, so it doesn't make sense for that character to just all of the sudden hack away at an ancient tree (something that would be near god-like status to a druid) just to get the sap.  Again, I've look on Nexus and here but nothing I could find does this.  Anybody know of a mod like that?  Doesn't necessarily need to be "non-adult" (an LL-type mod requiring sexing up a spriggan, animal, etc would be fine).