Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I came across this mod: 360 Walk and Run Plus, problem is, it would conflict with several mods i got installed already do to their animations and the like.

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows that same 360 type movement and control relative to camera thing but without altering the animations.

I just want the basic system of it.

Anyone know?

As far as i can see by linked mod, it installs and/or overwrites players animations.

I only want the functionality of the camera/movement controls relative to the camera.

OR is that tied to the animations??? cause that's rather dumb programming from Bethesda... i mean if that's how they did that.

(I spend more time on these forums then anywhere else, so i ask here for that simple reason)

I've looked on Nexus and here for a mod that changes the quest to get the sap from the Eldergleam.  Sometime I'll play a druid/nature oriented character, so it doesn't make sense for that character to just all of the sudden hack away at an ancient tree (something that would be near god-like status to a druid) just to get the sap.  Again, I've look on Nexus and here but nothing I could find does this.  Anybody know of a mod like that?  Doesn't necessarily need to be "non-adult" (an LL-type mod requiring sexing up a spriggan, animal, etc would be fine).

Sorry, this reply isen't really much of help, but...

WTF?!?

I NEVER ad to actually cut he tree to get the sap...

Not as far as i remember.

But maybe i'm just wrong.

I just remember i got the sap through other means in the same area...

Also, as of writing this, i did a quick googling: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Blessings_of_Nature

There ya go, you never gotta cut the tree, you just get someone to go kissy kissy to the tree and get a free sapling without ever actually touching the free.

BOOM, no mod needed, just a bit of baby sitting and there ya go, a sapling to make things better.

Quest fully and innocently solved.

Sometimes, it pays to visit UESP (Whic stands for "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages") for questing or if there is bugs.

Hope my slightly cheeky reply will help your druids in the future ^_^

I've looked on Nexus and here for a mod that changes the quest to get the sap from the Eldergleam.  Sometime I'll play a druid/nature oriented character, so it doesn't make sense for that character to just all of the sudden hack away at an ancient tree (something that would be near god-like status to a druid) just to get the sap.  Again, I've look on Nexus and here but nothing I could find does this.  Anybody know of a mod like that?  Doesn't necessarily need to be "non-adult" (an LL-type mod requiring sexing up a spriggan, animal, etc would be fine).

Sorry, this reply isen't really much of help, but...

WTF?!?

I NEVER ad to actually cut he tree to get the sap...

Not as far as i remember.

But maybe i'm just wrong.

I just remember i got the sap through other means in the same area...

Also, as of writing this, i did a quick googling: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Blessings_of_Nature

There ya go, you never gotta cut the tree, you just get someone to go kissy kissy to the tree and get a free sapling without ever actually touching the free.

BOOM, no mod needed, just a bit of baby sitting and there ya go, a sapling to make things better.

Quest fully and innocently solved.

Sometimes, it pays to visit UESP (Whic stands for "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages") for questing or if there is bugs.

Hope my slightly cheeky reply will help your druids in the future ^_^

No, your response really isn't any help and is basically fucking useless. 

It's not so much that you have to "cut the tree to get the sap", but to get TO the tree, you have to ATTACK the roots of the tree using Nettlebane.  In other words, ATTACKING the tree with a weapon to get (to) the sap.  And that is even with Captain Oblivious (Maurice) in tow.  Yes I am aware that you can get the SAPPLING if you brought Captain Oblivious with you - after slashing all of the roots with Nettlebane (again, ATTACKING the roots (4 of them) of the tree with a weapon) to get near the tree, THEN Captain Oblivious says "Don't do that!" (a little slow on the draw there, Captain...)

So again (if someone a little more helpful could answer) - is there a mod that allows you to APPROACH the tree (clearer there, Donnie-boy?) without attacking the tree with Nettlebane?  With or without Captain Oblivious in tow?

Any wedding outfits for the ladies out there, like modern ones too, and it can be skimpy but it must work with UNP/Sevenbase? HDT support would be nice too! angel.gif

Urshi's Elven Dresses include a wedding dress, and some of the others could also work, at least for roleplay purposes. Your best option in my opinion.

UNP, non-HDT

My favourite was this replacer, also by Urshi, but it was taken down. I still have my copy, though.

UNP, non-HDT

And there's this one in a modern style, but I don't like the textures.

UNP, non-HDT

Thanks to you both, Vivi and Sir Artsy. Sir Artsy was right, it is Lightning's armor. Now I just have to find someone with the mod for it and find the re-texture too

This should be it. If you retex it please pm me a copy too. attachicon.gifFF XIII-2 Re-up lightining armor.rar

I looked at the armor in this file you sent me but its not the right armor that I'm looking for sadly. I'm looking for this:

attachicon.giflightning_pose_png_by_weskerfreak105-d49pyj5.pngattachicon.gifEYgJR5b.jpg.png

Then for someone to re-texture it like this:

attachicon.gifxdx013.jpgattachicon.gifxdx016.jpgattachicon.gifxdx062.jpgattachicon.gifxdx015.jpg

(P.S. The other armor you sent me the file for is really cool too though and has the feather skirt so it'd be awesome if I could get that re-textured too ;) )

Well thanks to those of you who tried to help me find this armor. It looks like this is a custom armor though and a friend of mine found and contacted the person who made it who isn't willing to share. :/ that sucks but hey, life goes on.

Hello,

does anyone know a mod that changes the Vampire Lord form of a female character to something like .. well, more human? I already found one or two mods that do just that but all of them are outdated.

I'd really appreciate your help!

Could anyone please re-upload Alice Madness Returns clothes found here (preferably to ZippyShare or MEGA):

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=352873&uk=2770078847

I've been trying to download those from multiple browsers and I can only get 3-5kb/s followed by the download being stuck and archive corrupted. Thanks in advance, and thank you all the contributors in this amazing thread.

https://mega.co.nz/#!xYYVjZII!D562lrkxV5JBr4nqBo-CYQ76mb825IUxPZOVNhTPvt8

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of a fix for asianboy's TERA armor conversions for males?  Currently, about 75% of his armors are missing the male body under the armor, so they appear in game with no forearms or legs.  This is not a bug, it is an accidently oversight on the part of the mod author.

Since these armors are so popular, I thought someone here must have found a fix for this by now.  I tried using bodyslide to zap in a new male body, but in many of the armors the bone weights and nodes are varied enough that they aren't compatible.  Maybe nifskope would work better, but it is a bit beyond my ability/desire to do at this time.

Thanks for the leads.

DarkSchneiderBS's conversions of those armors aren't incomplete in any way that I recall. You might want to give them a try.

Thanks for the suggestion, however, I'm not looking for something that makes the male armors that revealing.