Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Are there any mods which make it always nightime in Skyrim?

Mind you, I'm NOT talking about an ENB* that alters the lighting, I mean where all the weather settings are changed so that the sunn never rises, thus preventing all sun damage and solar cycles, etc.

If the Dawngaurd eclipse effect was always active, that'd be a bonus.

*Yes, I saw that mod, it's not what I'm looking for.

The Endless Night mod maintains the nighttime visual effect but can't prevent the day and night cycles from passing since it would break NPC AI scheduling.

I know that one, that's the one I'm NOT looking for.

It makes the nights too dark, and doesn't stop sun damage.

The alternatives involve toggling the effect which should be close enough. 

Toggleable Eclipse

Als Eclipse Bloodcurse

Hot diggity.

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you!

I must not have looked as hard as I thought. Didn't even occur to me to search for 'eclipse.' In my own defense, I am drunk.

Also... does anyone know if there're any equippable ravens? You equip the item, and you have a raven sitting on your shoulder? It'd be great for screenshots.

There is a wearable raven included with the Northern Overlord armor. It is default set up to show up on male characters only so the plug-in will require adjustment if one wants to use it with female characters in addition to men.

So it's not safe to DL? :(

it's your decision.

I had of this page a very vicious Trojan on my PC, no virus program could help, only formatting!

Hmmm,The second link below the russian web seems to be perfectly fine. 

I would use MB + Ad block. It's most likely a vicious ad you're getting.

So it's not safe to DL? :(

it's your decision.

I had of this page a very vicious Trojan on my PC, no virus program could help, only formatting!

Hmmm,The second link below the russian web seems to be perfectly fine. 

I would use MB + Ad block. It's most likely a vicious ad you're getting.

second link, I do not know.

I mean first link (website), it is already sufficient, too long to surf on this website!  ;)

Are there any mods which make it always nightime in Skyrim?

Mind you, I'm NOT talking about an ENB* that alters the lighting, I mean where all the weather settings are changed so that the sunn never rises, thus preventing all sun damage and solar cycles, etc.

If the Dawngaurd eclipse effect was always active, that'd be a bonus.

*Yes, I saw that mod, it's not what I'm looking for.

The Endless Night mod maintains the nighttime visual effect but can't prevent the day and night cycles from passing since it would break NPC AI scheduling.

I know that one, that's the one I'm NOT looking for.

It makes the nights too dark, and doesn't stop sun damage.

The alternatives involve toggling the effect which should be close enough. 

Toggleable Eclipse

Als Eclipse Bloodcurse

Hot diggity.

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you!

I must not have looked as hard as I thought. Didn't even occur to me to search for 'eclipse.' In my own defense, I am drunk.

Also... does anyone know if there're any equippable ravens? You equip the item, and you have a raven sitting on your shoulder? It'd be great for screenshots.

There is a wearable raven included with the Northern Overlord armor. It is default set up to show up on male characters only so the plug-in will require adjustment if one wants to use it with female characters in addition to men.

Oh, thank you!

I have always been looking for a certain type of mod. I have no mod skill of my own, so I thought I would ask here and see if someone could make it. My idea is this. How about a mod that gives a new kind of consequence for having sex with someone who is married or dating. All these sex and rape mods.  How about a mod that will make the spouses of your lovers or victims send thugs after you. I mean, if they will send thugs after you to teach you a lesson for theft, then why not sex with their partner? Maybe when they see you they could want to brawl with you? Just an idea. Maybe someone will like this idea enough to make it into a mod. Thanks for your time.

I have always been looking for a certain type of mod. I have no mod skill of my own, so I thought I would ask here and see if someone could make it. My idea is this. How about a mod that gives a new kind of consequence for having sex with someone who is married or dating. All these sex and rape mods.  How about a mod that will make the spouses of your lovers or victims send thugs after you. I mean, if they will send thugs after you to teach you a lesson for theft, then why not sex with their partner? Maybe when they see you they could want to brawl with you? Just an idea. Maybe someone will like this idea enough to make it into a mod. Thanks for your time.

Cough cough! you're here in * Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS * Cough cough!  :P 

but absolutely out of place !!  ;)

Cough cough! you're here in * Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS * Cough cough!  :P 

but absolutely out of place !!  ;)

Actually, I started this as a thread in general and someone else moved it here in to this thread.

Actually, I started this as a thread in general and someone else moved it here in to this thread, where no one with a possible interest in it would ever see it.

if it has been moved, then it was a moderator, then has He made the mistake!

then I please very much for forgiveness.  :)

Actually, I started this as a thread in general and someone else moved it here in to this thread.

No problem, I just wished it would have stayed in general for a little longer so that there was a chance someone with the ability to make mods would have seen it. Now I fear it will get lost in this almost 430 page thread.

No problem, I just wished it would have stayed in general for a little longer so that there was a chance someone with the ability to make mods would have seen it. Now I fear it will get lost in this almost 430 page thread.

I know that only too well, my only request was also moved and now he is likewise disappeared. :(

an advice, try it later (some time elapse) again, but this time with the foreword HELP.  ;)

I know that only too well, my only request was also moved and now he is likewise disappeared. :(

an advice, try it later (some time elapse) again, but this time with the foreword HELP.  ;)

will do, thanks for the advice