Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I never played FO4, but a friend of mine does, and he told me about dogmeat. xD 

Though I don't exactly know what he can do and what not. But there are several animal companions for Skyrim if you have a look at the Nexus. 

There are cute huskies, armored or non armored, spiders (some that even carry stuff for you), and there are other animal companions, rather pets, bunnies, giant rats, puppies, cats, dogs... some can even be used as mounts... >.< 

Just have a look at the follower category on the nexus and you should find something you may like. (I think they even have dragons O.o) but be aware that they can be really annoying in narrow areas, as they can get into your way for good. :P

Other than that you can always tell them to stay wher you want them. They mostly come with standard follower options only, but they follow you, fight for you, do things for you, wait if you want them, you can assign them a home and send them there. (Using My home is your home mod makes it a lot easier though) 

It's been removed from nexus and i can't find her anywhere.

It would really make my game if i had a follower like this.

skyrimgtx followers

http://skyrimgtx.com/followers.html

https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+skyrim+gtx+followers

CITRUS has both, female and male heads, as it's written in its description.

[facepalm] i should read the discription rofl xD

and you should also be a word of thank you speak, it is that very least!  ;)

It's been removed from nexus and i can't find her anywhere.

It would really make my game if i had a follower like this.

skyrimgtx followers

http://skyrimgtx.com/followers.html

https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+skyrim+gtx+followers

CITRUS has both, female and male heads, as it's written in its description.

[facepalm] i should read the discription rofl xD

and you should also be a word of thank you speak, it is that very least!  ;)

ok so here it is mister x thank you for helping me :)

at nexus look up better dog companions, brodual made a video months ago on it.

basically turn all dogs to dogmeat in terms on interaction, i think it works on dogs

added by mods too

---snip---

ok so here it is mister x thank you for helping me :)

@Mister X has helped?

I will you certainly not more help!  ;) but quite sure not!  :P

not straight positive if you not read can a description! 00008355.gif

edit: for your next inquiry I raise my middle finger.  :lol:  :lol:

There have been multiple sightings on the "where can I find this" thread in search of mods for Ahri from League Of Legends but no success in locating them. Decided to make a thread for those who want to help seek out these resources. One of them is finding or modding the popstar outfit which is seen in these 3 screenshots and the RRC Ahri Follower v1.0 in the link provided. Hopefully some of you guys have better luck grabbing these files then me :(

RRC Ahri Follower v1.0: http://kp4068.tistory.com/1094

Source for one of the outfits: http://bbs.ruliweb.com/hobby/board/300535/read/297453?tab=bbs_monthly

Are there any mods which make it always nightime in Skyrim?

Mind you, I'm NOT talking about an ENB* that alters the lighting, I mean where all the weather settings are changed so that the sunn never rises, thus preventing all sun damage and solar cycles, etc.

If the Dawngaurd eclipse effect was always active, that'd be a bonus.

*Yes, I saw that mod, it's not what I'm looking for.

Mind you, I'm NOT talking about an ENB* that alters the lighting, I mean where all the weather settings are changed so that the sunn never rises, thus preventing all sun damage and solar cycles, etc.

The Endless Night mod maintains the nighttime visual effect but can't prevent the day and night cycles from passing since it would break NPC AI scheduling.

The Endless Night mod maintains the nighttime visual effect but can't prevent the day and night cycles from passing since it would break NPC AI scheduling.

I know that one, that's the one I'm NOT looking for.

It makes the nights too dark, and doesn't stop sun damage.

The alternatives involve toggling the effect which should be close enough. 

Toggleable Eclipse

Als Eclipse Bloodcurse

The alternatives involve toggling the effect which should be close enough. 

Toggleable Eclipse

Als Eclipse Bloodcurse

Hot diggity.

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you!

I must not have looked as hard as I thought. Didn't even occur to me to search for 'eclipse.' In my own defense, I am drunk.

Also... does anyone know if there're any equippable ravens? You equip the item, and you have a raven sitting on your shoulder? It'd be great for screenshots.

Don't think i ever got to thank you properly. Thanks though!

Does anyone have Iris the elven Doll?

She was snatched from nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61305/?

It seems no matter where i look there is either a dead link or repost linking back to nexus

back when the link was still live.

She was created by lumina but i never got the chance to obtain her before she

was snatched down from nexus which really sucks. 

Does anyone still have her?