Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I like a really good zombie creature mod that works well with immersive creature please :)

A request for 'a really good zombie creature' is a tad subjective. There are zombies in Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/ ). But if they are good or not is really down to your own preferences. 

I like a really good zombie creature mod that works well with immersive creature please :)

A request for 'a really good zombie creature' is a tad subjective. There are zombies in Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/ ). But if they are good or not is really down to your own preferences. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56379/?

this is as immersive as you can get. the models are really nicly done only problem is. i CTD =/ and i don't know why usually while im fighting them or sometimes it doesnt but most i freeze in combat with them, unfreeze then ctd or skyrim doesnt recover then CTD >< worse cause game wont even load. just CTDs completly

Is there a mod which changes how Skyrim perceives your character's gender? Currently my character is a futanari but skyrim still ID's her as female instead of male, which interferes with some of my non adult mods romance mods.

@Reploid345

How were those files exported? Seems they were exported in something like .Dae format then converted to .OBJ. Either way you'll need a 3d tool as the files are bad. You can't load any of them into outfit studio which can load .OBJ files as they crash outfit studio. Importing them and then exporting them out of a 3d tool fixes the crash but now shows that they must of been in a format like .DAE then converted to .OBJ as the outside layer is invisible and you can only see the inside layer. Trying to save any of the files will cause outfit studio to lock up and die.

This is what the tunic looks like notice that you can't see anything that is facing the screen except for the chest trim and back of the tunic rotating it will cause what you can see to change.

post-25667-0-80722300-1470010122_thumb.jpg

Only time I saw this flipped layer was when I exported something in .DAE format and then converted it to .OBJ format.

Did a bit of testing it seems the right boot and bracer are the only 2 .OBJ's that are good rest are bad.

This is what the armor looks like after saving it into nif form. Everything was removed but the trim.

post-25667-0-55487200-1470011176_thumb.jpg

@Reploid345

How were those files exported? Seems they were exported in something like .Dae format then converted to .OBJ. Either way you'll need a 3d tool as the files are bad. You can't load any of them into outfit studio which can load .OBJ files as they crash outfit studio. Importing them and then exporting them out of a 3d tool fixes the crash but now shows that they must of been in a format like .DAE then converted to .OBJ as the outside layer is invisible and you can only see the inside layer. Trying to save any of the files will cause outfit studio to lock up and die.

This is what the tunic looks like notice that you can't see anything that is facing the screen except for the chest trim and back of the tunic rotating it will cause what you can see to change.

Only time I saw this flipped layer was when I exported something in .DAE format and then converted it to .OBJ format.

Did a bit of testing it seems the right boot and bracer are the only 2 .OBJ's that are good rest are bad.

This is what the armor looks like after saving it into nif form. Everything was removed but the trim.

I didn't originally make the files, tbh. I commissioned the models and received them as a .duf for use in DAZ Studio/Poser. I attempted to convert them to .obj because I thought that'd make them easier to use, and they seemed to show up properly in the Windows 3D model viewer, but I must have screwed something up. I can provide the original .duf and textures that came with them, if that helps? Thanks so much for the reply, btw!

I have exported files from DAZ many times. Load a duf file export it in .OBJ start new to clear screen load next duf and repeat till all are exported in .OBJ. When I export I don't mess with anything I just hit accept.

Okay. I actually have a render running now in DAZ but I'll try first thing in the morning. Thanks for your help!

Edit: Okay, I took another stab at exporting the models to .OBJ format and threw them into an archive. I also included all the original .duf files and shaders in the archive as well. I might just be completely idiotic and have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff. Thanks again!

DeedClothing.zip

Does anyone have a copy of the called Marry Me - Allow marriage with any NPC by nick10840. I used to use it and it works really well but now it's not on the nexus. If anyone still has a copy of it, please send me a link or something. Thanks

Can someone make a mod where you follow your Master/Mistress around Skyrim doing jobs for them eg: working in a mine, getting your body rented by bandits or jarls etc, cleaning their house for them,bringing food to them like a maid.

Because I'm sick of being stuck in a cave trapped doing nothing for bandits.

If there are such mods can anyone help? 

So there's this mod on the Nexus that gives Draugr glowing red eyes.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37830/?

Is it possible to apply a similar glowing red eye effect to vampires? I'm aware that vampires already have a glow effect, but draugr eyes seem more pronounced, and they leave light trails (?) as they move around, making them look spookier. Or does anyone know of a mod that does this and already exists?

Yeah, you're right. It's gone, I did a search on Google for it and it's no where to be found.. (well except for a Russian site that you had to be a member of in order to download the file) unfortunately I don't have it either though. Maybe someone on here would be kind enough to provide a copy of the file. It was never specified as to why it was removed in the first place, as far as I can tell.