Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

FUCK - I haven't payed attention close enough and Steam installed Skyrim on my C: drive. This is not what I wanted. So I had to uninstall it and redownload it again..... Fucking stupid moron....  :@ .. It will take again about 7-8 hours to download it and install it again.... 

Hate this.

Looking for a simple toggle-able  aura of greater ruin, decay, rot or any sinister new theme one might come up with. If anyone can point me in the right direction or whip one up I would be elated. 

I have envisioned my little evil necro to walk around and bodies drop in her wake.

SkyRe & PerMa do this.

It is quicker if you just keep the old files/folder (by moving them in another place)

And then install Skyrim using Steam in the correct folder.

But as soon as it starts, kill Steam, move the saved folder in the new place.

Restart Steam and do only the verification of the file cache.

Familiar Faces is buggy as all hell, i stopped using it long ago and switched to manual methods for making NPC's.

@ CPU, i'm also available to put the NPC together if for some reason you can't get to it for a while.

Could you do mine? *begs* 

My character uses to have a twinbrother, sadly, CK wouldn't even load Skyrim.esm for me, it simply crashes on me, and I don't know why. Can't do anything about it.

I'm currently using a clone spell, which actually does the job, so if you refuse it wouldn't be that bad, the only thing with the clone is: he's actually me, he has my name, my stuff and everything. I could have him stay as long as I want to, but I tend to release him everytime I'm done with him, because I fear he could cause serious problems later on, because he's ME. 

The only thing is, I'm using quite a lot of hairmods, and I don't know where my style comes from. I can track it down to 2 culprits, but yeah that's it. :D 

Familiar Faces is buggy as all hell, i stopped using it long ago and switched to manual methods for making NPC's.

@ CPU, i'm also available to put the NPC together if for some reason you can't get to it for a while.

Appreciated.

As soon as I will receive the files, in a PM, if you are not already in I will add you to the PM.

God morning everyone.. I just downloaded and installed Skyrim on proper drive..... Now, the worst part is ahead of me - installing mods. It will take a long time but I will send you (CPU) preset today in PM.

Oh, Familiar Faces is working fine for me.

It's a shame it doesn't work for you, you're missing out.

FUCK - I haven't payed attention close enough and Steam installed Skyrim on my C: drive. This is not what I wanted. So I had to uninstall it and redownload it again..... Fucking stupid moron....  :@ .. It will take again about 7-8 hours to download it and install it again.... 

Hate this.

from mistakes you will Clever, your PC is not explode, :lol:   So not a very big drama.  ;) 

It's just a shame for lost time!  :(

moreover I also like elves.  :)

Hate this.

from mistakes you will Clever, your PC is not explode, :lol:   So not a very big drama.  ;) 

It's just a shame for lost time!  :(

moreover I also like elves.  :)

lol winny - thanks for the comfort.. Also, that wasn't the worst part. You can read more about my stupidity in my NMM thread ;)

---snip---

lol winny - thanks for the comfort.. Also, that wasn't the worst part. You can read more about my stupidity in my NMM thread ;)

by the way, 150 mods new to install, takes time?  :lol: 

I require to 255 mods to install, maximum 30 minutes.  ;)  :P

Bit vague but go on the nexus and Browse the pictures of the top mods I guess. Would recommend UUNP via bodyslide as it has the most armor options and is more realistic, if you want a fantasy-esque body, go for CBBE. Otherwise just browse the nexus galleriesss as well as the Downloads section of LL.