Permission to include your rimjob idles in Nuka Ride 5, guys. They had already been present in version 2 of my mod, thanks to Tentacus, but I didn't include them in the next version even though they were clearly better than the version I had. I guess at that time I still didn't know how to add them to my mod. ?‍♂️

Edited by JB.
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Permission to include your rimjob idles in Nuka Ride 5, guys. They had already been present in version 2 of my mod, thanks to Tentacus, but I didn't include them in the next version even though they were clearly better than the version I had. I guess at that time I still didn't know how to add them to my mod. ?‍♂️

Yes, You or anybody else can use the idles I made for this. Just give credit. Also make sure you know which ones are mine as there are some from GrayUser and one from Rufgt in there. Pretty sure they are in their own appropriate labeled folders but if you have any questions just ask me.

Edited by Tentacus

Does this mod utilise SceneSettings.excludeTags when calling scenes?

Did a bit of digging in the source, this bit for example:

Function KissMeScene(Actor casonova)
    AAF:AAF_API AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API
    AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings Snog = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()

Snog.meta = "TSEX,Kissing"
    Snog.duration = -1
    Snog.preventfurniture = False
    Snog.usePackages = True
    Snog.isNPCControlled = True
    Snog.IncludeTags = "TenSnog"

It has includeTags , but if there is no excludetags line does that mean it will use whatever excludetags are specified in the AAF_settings.ini? Because I used the .ini to by default exclude any tag that had Hidden in it, which seemed to be working fine. But then I realised its probably breaking any scene that doesn't overwrite what tags are excluded, which I think is what was happening in the above example. 

Edited by kenbenis
2 hours ago, kenbenis said:

Does this mod utilise SceneSettings.excludeTags when calling scenes?

Did a bit of digging in the source, this bit for example:

Function KissMeScene(Actor casonova)
    AAF:AAF_API AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API
    AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings Snog = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()

Snog.meta = "TSEX,Kissing"
    Snog.duration = -1
    Snog.preventfurniture = False
    Snog.usePackages = True
    Snog.isNPCControlled = True
    Snog.IncludeTags = "TenSnog"

It has includeTags , but if there is no excludetags line does that mean it will use whatever excludetags are specified in the AAF_settings.ini? Because I used the .ini to by default exclude any tag that had Hidden in it, which seemed to be working fine. But then I realised its probably breaking any scene that doesn't overwrite what tags are excluded, which I think is what was happening in the above example. 

No, unless it is needed to be included to further narrow down selection of position. Urgh. Yeah... so that would break atleast any scene that wants to play TSEX kissing positions (there should be atleast 3, for ground, sleeping bag and mattress).

• 2 weeks later...

Wished I knew how to make or edit mods. Some reason I had a idea to like maybe have some like a relationship system for dating and or getting married,(not quite sure whats already there in tsex)) so you can have those options without fallout 4 story companions or without being a whore from tsex but still be able to like get a bad boyfriend or other things.

But such a thing seems like too much of requiredname65 and kinda seems like it should maybe off and be it's own add on to tsex.

Still having an issue with the animations not changing when they're supposed to.  I have verified that i'm using the most up to date version of AAF.

It says something like "error: AAF sceneinit status 4", I don't recall exactly word for word this second, I do know it's a 4 though.  I dug through the AAF documentation and it says nothing about that specific error.  It only does that when it's supposed to change animations for this mod, and I can't for the life of me figure out what to do.  Any advice?

46 minutes ago, ssuull said:

Still having an issue with the animations not changing when they're supposed to.  I have verified that i'm using the most up to date version of AAF.

It says something like "error: AAF sceneinit status 4", I don't recall exactly word for word this second, I do know it's a 4 though.  I dug through the AAF documentation and it says nothing about that specific error.  It only does that when it's supposed to change animations for this mod, and I can't for the life of me figure out what to do.  Any advice?

SceneInit Status 4 generally means AAF couldn't find an appropriate animation for the requested set of tags and specified number of actor races/genders. If you check the admin log in AAF's on-screen interface, it should give you a more specific error as to what was requested when that error occurred.

• 3 months later...

Since I've actually been playing TSEX this weekend, I was presented with a bug too heinous to ignore so here's a patch. Now when anal is called in strapon scenes it should work. The problem is I neglected to add the StrapOnToAnus and StrapOnToBoth tags to the Anal() function. If @requiredname65 ever updates this he can add it back into the main file.

Just unzip this into your Data or TSEX_Alpha folder in MO2... If you use Vortex figure your own shit out ? 

TSEX_StrapOn_Anal_Fix_Patch.7z

image.jpeg.0ae5ada313e15edfaf3c0bea6d17ab7a.jpeg

Edited by Tentacus
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, jah15 said:

I know this isn't supported anymore ,but I was wondering if any one know how to turn off the trama system? When I disable it a notification spams at the top left side and the system doesnt deactivate.

There's no easy way to do that but here's what happens, trauma is managed by a function 'TraumaTeam' which is called from a timer loop:

; in _T_TSEXQuestScript file
Function TraumaTeam()
    If _T_TSEXProps._T_TraumaSys.GetValue() == 1
        ; manage trauma system here
     Else
        _T_TSEXProps._T_TagStart.SetValue(0)
         _T_TSEXProps._T_TraumaCounter.SetValue(0)
         _T_TSEXProps._T_GuiltCounter.SetValue(0)
         Debug.Notification("Trauma system removed.")
    Endif
EndFunction

When trauma system is disabled, else-branch is taken everytime this function is called, which is every timer loop in 3s intervals.

So you'd need to be able to compile papyrus scripts after comment out that else-branch.

Edited by requiredname65
added a comment to mark which file has this function

hello everyone

when i install TSEX and TSEX Hardship Alpha aaf is showing me an error 85 and tell me to add "pose" tags to animations. 

anyone know how to fix this ? do i need to reinstall aff with pose tag or something ? please help

besides this. those two mods seems to be working ? 

image.thumb.png.b780f8e3a904ef62d7eb1552dbc13862.png

1 hour ago, calibre123 said:

hello everyone

when i install TSEX and TSEX Hardship Alpha aaf is showing me an error 85 and tell me to add "pose" tags to animations. 

anyone know how to fix this ? do i need to reinstall aff with pose tag or something ? please help

besides this. those two mods seems to be working ? 

image.thumb.png.b780f8e3a904ef62d7eb1552dbc13862.png

Those errors are harmless. AAF just doesn't like animations to be too short. Those animations are just a few frames as they are just simple poses.

21 hours ago, jah15 said:

I know this isn't supported anymore ,but I was wondering if any one know how to turn off the trama system? When I disable it a notification spams at the top left side and the system doesnt deactivate.

20 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

There's no easy way to do that but here's what happens, trauma is managed by a function 'TraumaTeam' which is called from a timer loop:

; in _T_TSEXQuestScript file
Function TraumaTeam()
    If _T_TSEXProps._T_TraumaSys.GetValue() == 1
        ; manage trauma system here
     Else
        _T_TSEXProps._T_TagStart.SetValue(0)
         _T_TSEXProps._T_TraumaCounter.SetValue(0)
         _T_TSEXProps._T_GuiltCounter.SetValue(0)
         Debug.Notification("Trauma system removed.")
    Endif
EndFunction

When trauma system is disabled, else-branch is taken everytime this function is called, which is every timer loop in 3s intervals.

So you'd need to be able to compile papyrus scripts after comment out that else-branch.

Aw geez. That's embarassing.

Here's a patch. I won't be testing it but it should fix the spam issue. Luckily I still had TSEX Alpha set up so I could easily compile, from a couple weeks ago. The patch only contains the corrected script so merge it or install it below/overriding the existing mod.

TSEXTraumaFixPatch.7z

Edited by Tentacus
5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Aw geez. That's embarassing.

Here's a patch. I won't be testing it but it should fix the spam issue. Luckily I still had TSEX Alpha set up so I could easily compile, from a couple weeks ago. The patch only contains the corrected script so merge it or install it below/overriding the existing mod.

TSEXTraumaFixPatch.7z 44.53 kB · 3 downloads

I will test this when I get on later tonight. I will post my results. Thank you for the patch. I appreciate it.

Edit: The issue seems to have cleared up for me.

Thanks again

Edited by jah15

Hi everybody

I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem I am or can help me with it

Every couple 2-3 seconds my screen will flash/pulse white like the brightness just went up, things will go back to normal and then it'll flash again, and it just keeps happening. It doesn't seem to happen when a scene is playing, only when im walking around and talking to people

Edited by DirtyBush
Changed wording
1 hour ago, DirtyBush said:

Hi everybody

I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem I am or can help me with it

Every couple 2-3 seconds my screen will flash/pulse white like the brightness just went up, things will go back to normal and then it'll flash again, and it just keeps happening. It doesn't seem to happen when a scene is playing, only when im walking around and talking to people

Sounds like a video driver issue. Heh, the current version of the Skyrim SE CK has a driver issue that makes the scene window pulse like a Pokemon seizure generator.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Sounds like a video driver issue. Heh, the current version of the Skyrim SE CK has a driver issue that makes the scene window pulse like a Pokemon seizure generator.

I've updated my driver and I think its just a me problem cause it seems like no one else is talking about it.
I have found that sleeping sometimes removes it, sometimes doesn't.
Its not giving me a seizure but it sure is giving me a headache.
I attached a video cause im not sure if i explained it well enough

Edited by DirtyBush
11 hours ago, DirtyBush said:

Hi everybody

Could it be the sex drive feature or whatever its called? I had a werid pulsing on my screen when i tried that out. I ended up turning it off. 

10 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Could it be the sex drive feature or whatever its called? I had a werid pulsing on my screen when i tried that out. I ended up turning it off. 

It that does end up related then whatever is going on is tied in with visual representations of addiction. Do you have any unusual mods that affect that? The sex drive system works by giving you addictions that are fed via sexual acts similar to how the drugs and alcohol work. This allows you to track your libido and such from the pipboy.

14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It that does end up related then whatever is going on is tied in with visual representations of addiction. Do you have any unusual mods that affect that? The sex drive system works by giving you addictions that are fed via sexual acts similar to how the drugs and alcohol work. This allows you to track your libido and such from the pipboy.

15 hours ago, Teddar said:

I had a mod called Better living through chems installed, I haven't done too much testing but disabling it seems to work for now

52 minutes ago, DirtyBush said:

I had a mod called Better living through chems installed, I haven't done too much testing but disabling it seems to work for now

Yeah, I think a mod that applies a visual effect to ANY kind of chem regardless of type is a bad idea anyway. Another mod that only targets specific chems for VFX should be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find a setting in the MCM to disable the "You appear threatening" every time i pull out my weapon.  Is there a way to disable this, and the counterpoint message, "You no longer appear threatening" when putting away a weapon?