TSEX and TSEX Hardship Alpha (Modders resource)

View File

These unfinished mods are presented as-is for playing and as a modders resource.  Anyone who wants to continue developing them has the permission of the authors (@Tentacus and @requiredname65) We are not in any way responsible for the content of any derivitive works.

DESCRIPTION:

image.jpeg.fe940d8b0d13a26de572d50ccef0bdb9.jpeg

TSEX:

The Master mod. Originally meant to hold content that could be used in more mods than just Hardship, this can still be used as such by whoever wants to make it a requirement. It contains numerous global variables, keywords, sounds, and functions This Master also provides a framework of sorts containing numerous new systems, such as a sex drive and trauma system, as well as offering new solo actions like Masturbation and dancing.

image.png.8b5bc6f3d094929cc07f9f7e386a4530.png

TSEX Hardship (Requires TSEX):

The continuation of the Hardship: Beggar Whore mod (See original mod page for more information). Implementing the new features of TSEX as well as adding some new features. such as Threesomes.  This is being posted on a new page because The original "Finished" version of Hardship 1.5 will remain it's own thing.

WHAT'S IN THERE (as far as we can remember):
- Massively improved MCM
- Control your character's expressions/demeanor
- Pregnancy system integration with FPE keeping in mind TSEX scene context.
- Threesomes for raider rapes.
- Cum overlays for both genders and reactions.
- Character attributes and histories are expanded.
- More character attribute aware content.
- Torture mechanics from masters and doms. (slavery system not implemented, but hooks are in there)

- Bondage equipment
- Sex skills and perks.
- Sex Achievments (Though this is dumb and pointless)
- Carnal needs and trauma system.
- Dancing, suggestive posing that may attract lustful actors.
- Injury by beatings will leave bruise overlays on player.
- Animated beating scenes interweaved with text boxes.
- Branding system for females (no male sets available).
- Relationship system for other mods. (Omoshiroi)
- Hack some robots and discover a prewar pleasure subroutine. (Really? This sounds neat)
- Threesomes for Codmann couple when both are invited to home plate party, requires BP70 animation pack. (I approve of this as I had the same idea)
- 'Pillow talk' scene after hanky panky.
- Menacing raider might be willing to let character go with a chem bribe. (Cool idea!)

- Velma mode. Raiders may steal your glasses.

THINGS WE DIDN'T GET TO:
- Male dom NPC. :( Sorry.
- Characters to teach the player to dance
- Player slavery system (Though lots of elements of it are in there and ready to be utilized if someone takes up the mod)
- Improved Isabel dialogue using new BDSM training hooks (Again, it wouldn't be too hard for someone to pick up these threads.)

IN CLOSING:

While playable, these mods are in an alpha state, and have bugs, some of which may be serious. Some originally planned features are incomplete, or excluded altogether 
I will provide no support for this mod. frankly I wouldn't know how as requiredname65 has added a lot in recent builds (as you might have guessed from my comments above :)). However I am willing to answer questions for anyone wanting to take up the mod or help requiredname65 with their own efforts to continue. requiredname65, may or may not pop in to the forum if they so desire. 

It's my sincere wish that someone take this and run with it, I only regret that I let it get so out of hand and wasn't able to accomplish all my big ideas, and also that I didn't drop it a lot sooner and unintentionally lead some of you on.

Big thanks to all the help and support requiredname65 has given. Without them this wouldn't be as complete as it is. See main Hardship thread for legacy thanks.

Requirements:

It requires everything Hardship does, so o look there for the detailed info. EXCEPTIONS include Rufgt's old animations, which aren't needed any more, and maybe Staged Leito Plus... This will probably work fine with just UAP's XMLs. instead. 

In addition to those requirements this needs:

Vanilla DLCs May not need them all but I can't be arsed to figure out which it does at this point

Atomic Lust Hard requirement.

Savage Cabbage Hard requirement for raider threesomes...

Maybe something else? ?‍♂️

BP70 needed for Codman scene.

FPE Optional, for pregnancy support.

FAQ: 

Q: Who is this for?

A: Tinkerers who want to check out the new features and get a taste for what might have been or modders who wish to take up the challenge for finishing this project.

Q: Who is this NOT for:

A: Those new to modding, or AAF, or anyone wanting a polished smooth experience. Play Hardship Beggar Whore instead.

Q: How do I _______?

A: Nope... I am deadly serious about not providing support. Sorry. Please do help eachother though as you always have in the main Hardship thread. :heart:

Credits:

@Rufgt cunnilingus anim.

@Gray User Various animations

@kziitd facial

@JB. bruise overlays

@requiredname65bruise overlays, pregnancy system, making the messge windows not blinding and a ton of other shit.

@DixiePig slave collar.

@Polistiro cum overlays

Ascendia for blindfold mesh 

Ender Guney for tiny snippet of royalty free track I used for Hardship disable sound.

If I missed anything do let me know. It's been a long couple of years. :) 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    DLCs,Savage Cabbage, Atomic Lust,BP70,AAF, FO4 Animations by Leito, AAF Themes, Real Handcuffs

Edited by Tentacus

Been playing with this since Tuesday. I debated about doing so since it is basically an unsupported, unfinished mod...but I loved Hardship so much that I just had to try it since I had been greatly anticipating the release of this mod. I have been surprised to find it is quite playable and some of the new features are just wonderful. There are a few hiccups however as was to be expected and we were fairly warned about. In my hopes that a capable modder will have a go at fleshing this out, I will list the things I have found so far in my experience with it.

1. After successfully recruiting a client for services, there is a new AAF feature where you actually do some of the things like spreading your stuff open, diddling yourself, etc. The one where you bend over to show your goods..."Present Ass" I think it is does not disrobe you and the follow up AAF scene does not progress. I have been ending the scene and reinitiating dialogue with the John to complete the deed. All the other pre-scenes work and progress.

2. Raiders dont menace...ever. Even after using the debug NPC feature, they do not menace. Not a huge deal.

3. Death of the john during AAF scenes really muddles things up sometimes. This was also an issue with the original mod. Even though the scene technically plays out, it is still running somehow in the background which inevitably leads to an unresolveable black screen. If the scene is interrupted, everything needs to stop right there somehow. Either that or abandon the black screen altogether. If you are lucky and there are others nearby when this happens, you can VATS them to know where they are, exit VATS and move that way till you are fortunate enough to get close enough to proposition them. A new scene clears things up. If not, its reload a save time.

Thats really the three biggies I have found. All are workable as is with a little bit of patience. I have not tried a pimp yet but the bad boyfriend stuff is a huge improvement. If just those three issues were resolved, this would be a pretty polished mod. I was really looking forward to the player slavery system, but honestly there is enough meat on the bone here to justify jumping from HS 1.5 to TSEX in my opinion. I dont think I will go back to 1.5 as Ive really gotten used to the more elaborate interactions of this version. I really havent gone very far to expand my experience yet, so I cant say what else lies ahead. Im south to Rocky Narrows and east to Zimonja. Havent even been to Abernathy yet but I do have their damned locket.

In closing I would like to thank @Tentacus and @requiredname65 for this mod and wish you both the very best.

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

After successfully recruiting a client for services, there is a new AAF feature where you actually do some of the things like spreading your stuff open, diddling yourself, etc. The one where you bend over to show your goods..."Present Ass" I think it is does not disrobe you and the follow up AAF scene does not progress. I have been ending the scene and reinitiating dialogue with the John to complete the deed. All the other pre-scenes work and progress.

My bad. Try to replace script _T_Sex_Vaginal in <hardship installation folder>/Scripts/Tentacus/Beggar_Whore/Sex_Scripts/ folder with attached file to see if it fixes it. Removed 'Present ass' as possibility in foreplay and reuses one of working ones instead.

Raiders dont menace...ever. Even after using the debug NPC feature, they do not menace.

This works on my end. Just to make sure, these need to be true for menancing to happen:

- You don't have your weapons up (not even fists)

- Raider in question has detected you

- MCM option for menacing raiders is enabled: TSEX Hardship > Options > Menacing Raiders

- TSEX Mode is set to Whore/Beggar (anything but off should work too), see TSEX MCM

Note that auto greeting maybe unreliable so you might need to talk to 'em and if you choose to fight back, you need to re-enable menancing raiders in MCM.

Death of the john during AAF scenes really muddles things up sometimes. This was also an issue with the original mod. Even though the scene technically plays out, it is still running somehow in the background which inevitably leads to an unresolveable black screen.

Urgh. Yea that's rather annoying to deal with. This console command can be used to remove black screen if it get's stuck

cqf _T_TSEXQuest "Tentacus:TSEX:_T_TSEXFunctions.ToggleMessageBG" False 1.0

or I could add a option in debug section of MCM. Replace config.json in <TSEX installation folder>/MCM/Config/TSEX/ folder with attached config.json and check Utilities section in TSEX MCM menu.

I'll continue to hover in this thread and answer things and provide fixes if they are feasible.

_T_Sex_Vaginal.pex config.json

Edited by requiredname65

Just a quick note from me.

If you wanna report bugs as Olmech did, be sure to tag @requiredname65 as he is actually in a better position to help.

Also @requiredname65, when you get enough fixes, that you wanna reupload just IM me and I'll post a new version. This shouldn't be a problem with Hardship fixes as one of the main reasons I split the master is to keep filesize down for updates, and eliminate the need for confusing patches :D 

I will be checking the site daily at least for a while... certainly until after I release my Skyrim mods and a good time after that so shouldn't be a problem. 

21 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

This works on my end. Just to make sure, these need to be true for menancing to happen:

- You don't have your weapons up (not even fists)

- Raider in question has detected you

- MCM option for menacing raiders is enabled: TSEX Hardship > Options > Menacing Raiders

- TSEX Mode is set to Whore/Beggar (anything but off should work too), see TSEX MCM

Note that auto greeting maybe unreliable so you might need to talk to 'em and if you choose to fight back, you need to re-enable menancing raiders in MCM.

Might be a problem with how I set my character up. Didnt have her set to be a beggar/whore type. She had obviously had a son, so she was just the loyal survivor wifey type who only stooped to whoring thanks to Trashcan Carla suggesting it.

Everything else is set as you suggested. Walked into Olivia, no interaction from Raiders at all. Even tried talking to Ack-Ack. Got locket and left. Never propositioned. they never turned hostile. Same for Raiders in Concord.

10 hours ago, Olmech said:

Might be a problem with how I set my character up. Didnt have her set to be a beggar/whore type.

For now you can use ck/xedit to remove condition check 'Subject.GetGlobalValue(_T_TSEX_MODE) <> 0' from first Raider alias in _T_RaiderApproachQuest [QUST:2E006402] so they menace if tsex mode is set to off. if raider toggle is on and no weapons are drawn.

Edited by requiredname65

@requiredname65 So....

I loved the Hardship Experience. It's a little bit of a shame (although understandable) that Tentacus is choosing to relinquish the project. That being said, are you basically the mod developer behind the future of existing TSEX functions?

I would love to jump from Hardship to TSEX for a few of the features, (Overlays, Threesomes, Cum Reactions, Dances mostly) but if the current features are largely unsupported, I'm hesitant to try it. 

14 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

For now you can use ck/xedit to remove condition check 'Subject.GetGlobalValue(_T_TSEX_MODE) <> 0' from first Raider alias in _T_RaiderApproachQuest [QUST:2E006402] so they menace if tsex mode is set to off. if raider toggle is on and no weapons are drawn.

It was the "whore" setting on the TSEX action bar (didnt even know that was a thing now). Menacing now occurs.

2 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I would love to jump from Hardship to TSEX for a few of the features, (Overlays, Threesomes, Cum Reactions, Dances mostly) but if the current features are largely unsupported, I'm hesitant to try it. 

Honestly, the mechanics of this mod are on par with HS 1.5 but with quite a few new features. It is much more customizable than 1.5. I  am playing TSEX. Dont intend to go back.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Honestly, the mechanics of this mod are on par with HS 1.5 but with quite a few new features. It is much more customizable than 1.5. I  am playing TSEX. Dont intend to go back.

Trust me... It's plenty broken... But I am glad you are enjoying it :) 

The extent to which it is polished is entirely thanks to the efforts of @requiredname65.

Edited by Tentacus
9 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

That being said, are you basically the mod developer behind the future of existing TSEX functions?

Probably yeah but if someone else with more drive wants to do it, I wouldn't arguee~

9 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

but if the current features are largely unsupported, I'm hesitant to try it. 

Given unfinished state of some systems and lack of polish, balance and documentation, support is limited to only fixing bugs. Reason being mostly same as with Tentacus, got too greedy and delved too deep.

However unsupported doesn't mean nonfunctional. Just that some DIY spirit is needed if there are issues. It really is up to you.

23 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Trust me... It's plenty broken... But I am glad you are enjoying it :) 

Mayhaps I just havent found the plenty broken parts yet. However, what I have experienced is playing pretty damned well. It is a deep mod. I will find the breaks if they are there.

Mayhaps I just havent found the plenty broken parts yet. However, what I have experienced is playing pretty damned well. It is a deep mod. I will find the breaks if they are there.

Fingers crossed, so far I am also a more than happy user

@Tentacus: a big thanks for releasing this as is, I also enjoy it.

I've done some time with Tsex and I'm pleasantly surprised with what Tentacus and Requiredname have done!! ?? ?

I'm also having fun seeing what code I can steal from you guys. @requiredname65 So if it's not too much to ask, I'd like to request that you include the source code for this (_T_Functions). It is not included in the file.

1.png.1cac3c52da8442189911a86e3b160fd2.png

Edited by JB.
5 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

That's esp from Hardship 1.5 or something. Did you download both files from this thread?

This version (TSEX) of Hardship has no _T_Functions as it was moved into TSEX under name _T_TSEXFunctions.

It is included in TSEX HS Alpha. I can open all Hardship scripts except that one.

Well, if it's all in _T_TsexFunctions I'll take a look there, thanks!

16 minutes ago, JB. said:

It is included in TSEX HS Alpha. I can open all Hardship scripts except that one.

Well, if it's all in _T_TsexFunctions I'll take a look there, thanks!

Then that's not right at all. I downloaded files from mod page and _T_DialogueQuest has correct VMAD-block with just one script.

Spoiler

image.png.a664521ef301926bcd2e6fc001deb483.png

I suspect you have some rogue plugin in a overwrite or something. I'd urge to doublecheck that Beggar_Whore.esp from this mod is not overwritten.

5 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

I suspect you have some rogue plugin in a overwrite or something. I'd urge to doublecheck that Beggar_Whore.esp from this mod is not overwritten.

You are absolutely right, sorry! I have a plugin where I vary the prices, conditions and even Isabel's gender. If I remember correctly in Hardship you need 5 services to start sounding more "confident" with clients, but I increased that condition. Things like that.

16 minutes ago, JB. said:

You are absolutely right, sorry! I have a plugin where I vary the prices, conditions and even Isabel's gender. If I remember correctly in Hardship you need 5 services to start sounding more "confident" with clients, but I increased that condition. Things like that.

Yeah there is a shitload of under the hood stuff that was changed so any old plugins will likely not work or cause weirdness. :) Big ups to requiredname for all the efficiency improvements which I barely understand.

1 hour ago, requiredname65 said:

IIRC those where postponed until all systems were in place. Talking about reducing redundant native calls (all of those GetValue calls).

I more meant stuff like calling all the properties from a single script or the functions for the dialogue boxes.