If I were a modder I would snap these up. These mods are fucking amazing and should be updated and continued! There are the best mods I had never heard of till a week or two back. There are some really amazing things that could be integrated into a lot of the other popular mods Like Harassment, Violate and Commonwealth slavers. 

4 hours ago, Saint_Olaf said:

If I were a modder I would snap these up. These mods are fucking amazing and should be updated and continued! There are the best mods I had never heard of till a week or two back. There are some really amazing things that could be integrated into a lot of the other popular mods Like Harassment, Violate and Commonwealth slavers. 

Yes, a dream (or a nightmare)!

• 1 month later...
Hey does anyone know where the "_T_Banned" can get removed from when you have an issue with one of the Johns?  When I communicate with one NPC its stuck in the "huh?" dialogid with this "E-excuse me." response and doesn't do anything.

Is it suppose to be this way or I am missing something here?

I added this to try and remove this issue.

AkSpeaker.SetValue(KmyQuest._T_BWProps._T_Banned, 0)

image.png.3f85157fe17c56819861b92eed403e24.png

I love this mod. I prefer it over the original Hardship mod by a wide margin even with the few issues this mod has. I feel it is realistic and punishing as anyone caught in dire straits coming out of a Vault with a 10mm pistol should be in. I cant take it out of my load order. I enjoy the challenge of trying to overcome the hardship this mod offers legitimately. It adds countless hours to a play through.

My only issue with the mod is that I find it hard to believe only Raiders can menace, that all settlers and town folk are inherently good or that any member of any faction wouldnt be compelled to be menacing toward the fresh cupcake out of the vault.

If anyone does pick this mod up and I hope they do...I would like to see the menacing feature based on a chance to be good or evil like Sexual Harassment does instead of being tied to faction. Menacing people should come from all factions...even mutants.this mod would be just about perfect then. Cant play without it as is. It is in my opinion the premiere consequence mod.

3 minutes ago, Olmech said:

My only issue with the mod is that I find it hard to believe only Raiders can menace, that all settlers and town folk are inherently good or that any member of any faction wouldnt be compelled to be menacing toward the fresh cupcake out of the vault.

A fair observation, but remember that when turning tricks or begging you can still be raped by anyone, and if you keep going back you can even build a fucked up "relationship" with your rapist-lover.

10 hours ago, Olmech said:

I love this mod. I prefer it over the original Hardship mod by a wide margin even with the few issues this mod has. I feel it is realistic and punishing as anyone caught in dire straits coming out of a Vault with a 10mm pistol should be in. I cant take it out of my load order. I enjoy the challenge of trying to overcome the hardship this mod offers legitimately. It adds countless hours to a play through.

If anyone does pick this mod up and I hope they do...I would like to see the menacing feature based on a chance to be good or evil like Sexual Harassment does instead of being tied to faction. Menacing people should come from all factions...even mutants.this mod would be just about perfect then. Cant play without it as is. It is in my opinion the premiere consequence mod.

Thanks. :) 

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

A fair observation, but remember that when turning tricks or begging you can still be raped by anyone, and if you keep going back you can even build a fucked up "relationship" with your rapist-lover.

Also gunners have a much higher chance of raping you in those situations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, just wanted to say again thanks for these great mods, works like a charm with Sexual Harassment (any conflicts or getting stuck in Diamond City guard barracks for 3 days are results of irresponsible roleplay ?). I'll test if this works fine with Assimilation next month. There was one question I had though: how does this mod handle Nuka World raiders? Since they aren't hostile. I don't mind spoilers.

4 hours ago, piperdonough said:

Hi, just wanted to say again thanks for these great mods, works like a charm with Sexual Harassment (any conflicts or getting stuck in Diamond City guard barracks for 3 days are results of irresponsible roleplay ?). I'll test if this works fine with Assimilation next month. There was one question I had though: how does this mod handle Nuka World raiders? Since they aren't hostile. I don't mind spoilers.

It doesn't (Unless @requiredname65 added anything I've forgotten) since they are a seperate faction, I didn't want to figure out how to implement it in a way that would make sense, 

22 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It doesn't (Unless @requiredname65 added anything I've forgotten) since they are a seperate faction, I didn't want to figure out how to implement it in a way that would make sense, 

Nah. They should behave like any normal non-guard/raider character you talk as a beggar/whore. Totally doesn't fit with vanilla nuka world setting. I'd just use Nuka Ride with this mods dialogue turned off while in there. @piperdonough

Atleast those nuka raiders are not in vanilla raiders faction so 'overboss' isn't going to get endlessly menaced. ?

On 9/26/2023 at 3:35 AM, requiredname65 said:

Atleast those nuka raiders are not in vanilla raiders faction so 'overboss' isn't going to get endlessly menaced. ?

That would be an interesting adventure... ?

I don't think I'm going to get Nuka Ride at the moment, as it's not really possible to use a male pc. It looks fun though. Maybe some time in the future, with elderly Nora to spice things up a little... Wish it wasn't so hard to learn papyrus, I want to make my own stuff. Raider companion based on a story of mine etc. ?

3 hours ago, piperdonough said:

That would be an interesting adventure... ?

I don't think I'm going to get Nuka Ride at the moment, as it's not really possible to use a male pc. It looks fun though. Maybe some time in the future, with elderly Nora to spice things up a little... Wish it wasn't so hard to learn papyrus, I want to make my own stuff. Raider companion based on a story of mine etc. ?

I don't wanna be that guy. But Papyrus is pretty easy to learn. I am an old fart who came from the boonies I had NO computer education in school, and almost no programming experience when I taught myself Papyrus. (Just some Dark Basic back in 2000-2001-ish) It only took me like a couple of weeks to pick up what I needed to, and yeah I sucked for a long time and am still far from the most efficient coder.... (ask @requiredname65) I don't use half the tools even but I still accomplished 2 of the largest in scope adult Bethesda mods.

Now that I am working in Renpy my Papyrus experience helped me pick up (what little I need) Python really fast. (Though I am never gonna get used to there not being endifs)

Anyway the point is if you concentrate on learning just what you need and watch the right YT videos you can learn Papyrus even if you've never coded.

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Now that I am working in Renpy my Papyrus experience helped me pick up (what little I need) Python really fast. (Though I am never gonna get used to there not being endifs)

Hah, I'd never heard of RenPy until this moment, but most of my day job involves automating/extending/fixing things in Python, so that sounds quite tempting. Every time I write another Papyrus script I catch myself randomly writing Python into it instead.

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I don't wanna be that guy. But Papyrus is pretty easy to learn.

Aww, I needed to hear this today. ? Sometimes I end up feeling too old and dumb for anything new. I've studied Papyrus about a month and some of it sticks (and some needs to be repeated a lot). Should try to squeeze in 30 minutes every day, instead of just a couple of hours a week. I'm setting up my old study computer which should have the capacity to run Creation Kit and I've come up with some very simple beginner scripts to train with.

On 9/30/2023 at 4:40 PM, vaultbait said:

Hah, I'd never heard of RenPy until this moment, but most of my day job involves automating/extending/fixing things in Python, so that sounds quite tempting. Every time I write another Papyrus script I catch myself randomly writing Python into it instead.

It's a visual novel engine. Basically My whole game will end up looking like a collection of my Hardship sex scripts :D

If anybody wants good examples of adult VN on Steam... Seeds of Chaos is amazing (Though it starts really rough) I'm 40 hrs in it and still haven't beat it. It was made in Ren' py.  Sangine Rose is also good, but less to my liking and also really short... also made in Ren' py.

Other good ones are  Pink Tea's games which are more "trainer " style with more basic art, but really well done presentation/humor. They are made in unity, but could easily be made in Ren'py.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

It's a visual novel engine. Basically My whole game will end up looking like a collection of my Hardship sex scripts :D

Cool! And yes, I had a look at the RenPy site as soon as you mentioned it; definitely looks like it would be convenient for naughty choose-your-own-adventure type stories.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 7:53 AM, Tentacus said:

If anybody wants good examples of adult VN on Steam... Seeds of Chaos is amazing (Though it starts really rough) I'm 40 hrs in it and still haven't beat it. It was made in Ren' py.  Sangine Rose is also good, but less to my liking and also really short... also made in Ren' py.

Other good ones are  Pink Tea's games which are more "trainer " style with more basic art, but really well done presentation/humor. They are made in unity, but could easily be made in Ren'py.

Sorry to be Off Topic, just wanted to thank you for this and your other mods, without them my Fallout 4/Skyrim SE would not be nearly as fun.  

A Big Thank You!!

Edited by Sir Bron
6 hours ago, bahnur said:

Hi, is it safer to use this one or the OG? I wanted tovuse this version but when i begged and someone give me something, when i thanked i was stucked in dialogue with nothing to do

It depends on what other mods you're using. The OG has more strict requirements (ie. an older version of AAF) but it's a complete mod. This one has some new interesting features and is safe to use with newer AAF and UAP, however the latter will break some animations that were ok without it. There's some minor conflicts with Sexual Harassment mostly leading to non-stop harassment in places that have guards like Diamond City but if you're using Assimilation it's best to turn off both BW mode and the chill Gunners. That's based on my sleep deprived testing.

33 minutes ago, piperdonough said:

It depends on what other mods you're using. The OG has more strict requirements (ie. an older version of AAF) but it's a complete mod. This one has some new interesting features and is safe to use with newer AAF and UAP, however the latter will break some animations that were ok without it. There's some minor conflicts with Sexual Harassment mostly leading to non-stop harassment in places that have guards like Diamond City but if you're using Assimilation it's best to turn off both BW mode and the chill Gunners. That's based on my sleep deprived testing.

Ok i will give a try, but have i to uncheck leito animation in UAP and let stage leito fix?

16 hours ago, piperdonough said:

16 hours ago, bahnur said:

Ok i will give a try, but have i to uncheck leito animation in UAP and let stage leito fix?

Regular Hardship should work with the current version of AAF AFAIK. There were only ever two periods where we had compatibility issues with AAF., Where Dagoba changed how something worked then changed it back. Though always back up your shit before you ever upgrade anuthing. (I often have up to 2 unchecked old versions of AAF in my MO2 left pane just in case) And god knows my AAF is way out of date  when I do play... lol. What you are referring to is probably the fact that I haven't edited the description in 3 years or something.

As for my recommendation. With a few exceptions OG Hardship is a more complete and stable experience. (The exceptions being predator mode  and the stuff supporting Flashy's depricated mods. Just don't mess with those options)

The biggest problems with TSEX version is a few rough edges, A lack of any new content to actually use the new features, and (By his own admission) The new dialogue from requiredname doesn't really fit with the rest and is a little clunkily implemented. This is partially my fault since when he asked me to help I was extremely done with Hardship and wasn't quite getting what he wanted. That said the new features ARE cool as shit (If I do say so myself) so it's really a try both and see kinda situation. 

Edited by Tentacus