Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, deoprad said:

Is there something else after Isabel wear a collar on a player? Or is it just repeatable prostitute quest with no new interactions?

Honestly I don't really remember. It's been too long. There isn't MUCH to it though. In regular Hardship All the pimps are very basic. If you are a male player you can be sissified, otherwise it's pretty much the wage slavery, occasionally demanding to use you, and learning their (short) back story IIRC.  

in TSEX Hardship, there are hooks for more complex interactions like the punishments and public humiliations, but I am not sure if they are properly implemented to trigger in Isabel or not. If someone where to take over the mod and finish it, there are all kind of goodies in there.

If you want a more in depth sub experience in my flavor, you can try my Skyrim SE/VR mod, Notice me Senpai. The final major update I made to that mod was Hardship themed and has multiple player slave scenareos. In some ways I finally brought some of the ideas I had for HS and TSEX to fruition there. (Making a skyrim mod is a lot easier to be frank).

Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer

Mistress Maven

Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer 2

NMS Brothel demo.

Edited by Tentacus

Hi! I've been taking a lengthy sick leave but coming back to this stuff now. Got a new pc and got the game running first time since months. I'm not knowledgeable enough to trust myself with any sub/Dom npc's or quests, but I was planning new AI packages for all the pimps (wasn't there a second woman? Never found her) that let them sandbox between their working place and a home/hotel room. Player could sleep there on the couch (if ie. Crackle or some other mod that allows couch sleeping was installed), possibly after a speech challenge or giving them all your caps. There would be some new dialogue in their home location. Mostly what I'm planning are simple enhancements while preparing for bigger things involving raiders and gunners and extending the social tab. Releasing anything is still far in the future and I wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of taking over something big like this all by myself. 😱 The ambition is there, but the energy isn't. I'll mostly be creating a small family of compatible addons...

2 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

If I want to play with TSex Hardship should i be turning off Sex Attributes and Sexual Harassment? 

I have all three enabled with no problem. The main place you can expect trouble is if you have Hardship's menacing raiders feature enabled and also set raiders as allowed approachers in Harassment. Of the two, I recommend not enabling raiders as Harassment approachers.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!
I just stumbled upon this mod.
I think this one is precious!
I totally love the interaction during scenes.

You know, is there any chance, to let this mod be hooked up on events, triggered by "violate" or "sexual harassment"?

I also feel like those two additional mods are the other most important ones for me.

And I'd love to have the chance to choose these TSEX-Options during action...

***EDIT***

I may add, that I'm no big modder, but I can come around to do some lines of script, to reach my goal, if somebody tells me what and where...

Edited by SirDuke
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SirDuke said:

Wow!
I just stumbled upon this mod.
I think this one is precious!
I totally love the interaction during scenes.

You know, is there any chance, to let this mod be hooked up on events, triggered by "violate" or "sexual harassment"?

I also feel like those two additional mods are the other most important ones for me.

And I'd love to have the chance to choose these TSEX-Options during action...

***EDIT***

I may add, that I'm no big modder, but I can come around to do some lines of script, to reach my goal, if somebody tells me what and where...

It's gratifying to have new people discover my mods and get excited but sadly I quit modding Bethesda games a year ago and haven't worked with Fallout 4 for over 2 years. :) 

I MIGHT take a pass at cleaning up some of the dialogue that my collaborator wrote so it fits better with the rest of the mod and fix some settings concerning the way AAF ends scene with that NPC controlled buullshit  FUCKING UP TSEX badly... mainly cause I'd like to play TSEX at some point.

BTW, The stable version of Hardship that works without TSEX has fewer bells and whistles but NONE of those issues.  AAF HARDSHIP -beggar - whore- It's the recommended way to play Hardship. You'll also find videos on the OP which demonstrate all the games features though, warning some of them are so old that the mod looks very different than it's current version which is closer to TSEX version.

Edited by Tentacus

Would anyone be interested in a Discord server for brainstorming or chatting about this mod? (And willing to set it up cause idk how)

I still have plenty of ideas and I'm putting active effort towards making them happen, including a raider overhaul specifically for TSEX, to get rid of some of the annoying stuff caused by their vanilla behavior and give a little "space" for the AAF scenes to properly start and end. I don't know how viable this would be, yet. Definitely not compatible with anything else that edits the faction. But it would help with the planned quests and companions for my other stuff. I originally wanted to make this work with Assimilation or Raider Pet since those are popular, by delaying them until the menacing raider wants to keep the player. Then I came up with my own thing, but those could be several options how to proceed (in MCM settings depending on the wanted playing style).

I've been learning how to extract motion data for dancing animations on Blender - just need those animations. A work in progress. Would love to make it a process of learning for the pc, a dance skill and watching npc's or learning from them would increase the skill and eventually they don't stumble anymore. ;D Mixamo anims were kinda...ehh. Maxing out dance skill would improve charisma after performance and for example johns pay more and raiders might not rob you if you entertain them well enough. Would be nice to have custom music/radio to go with this too.

At this moment everything is on planning stage and I could use some feedback and ideas what kind of quests people would like. I'm focusing on learning Papyrus over butting my head with CK before I have it updated.

Hey Tentacus,

sorry, but I got a small issue...

I've seen, there's now an new item to loot...

Cooties 🤣

Despite that, I get a notification every now and then;

"female raider decides not to mess with you, cause you have cooties..."

Well, I don't...
...and there's not even a female raider around...

how does this trigger?

10 hours ago, SirDuke said:

Hey Tentacus,

sorry, but I got a small issue...

I've seen, there's now an new item to loot...

Cooties 🤣

Despite that, I get a notification every now and then;

"female raider decides not to mess with you, cause you have cooties..."

Well, I don't...
...and there's not even a female raider around...

how does this trigger?

IIRC. It's a token added to the inventory of the player that prevents female raiders from filling the menacing raider or spectator aliases. It's only added if you disable female menacing raiders. 

I don't remember why I used this method but the reason it gives the message is I felt kinda snotty about the request to add the feature to disable them... lol.

Edited by Tentacus
3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

~~

I don't remember why I used this method but the reason it gives the message is I felt kinda snotty about the request to add the feature to disable them... lol.

I see.

Anyways, I literally laughed my ass off, when I first looted a raider and found cootsies...
🤣

Are there any other mods, you know of, that use TSEX? (yours or third parties?)

Cause I really enjoy your work here, I even started a new character, just for the TSEX-experience...

But I kinda miss some "passive" events.
Where NPCs or enemies take action...

Or is there a decent way, of hooking up your framework to existing mods?

13 hours ago, SirDuke said:

I see.

Anyways, I literally laughed my ass off, when I first looted a raider and found cootsies...
🤣

Are there any other mods, you know of, that use TSEX? (yours or third parties?)

Cause I really enjoy your work here, I even started a new character, just for the TSEX-experience...

But I kinda miss some "passive" events.
Where NPCs or enemies take action...

Or is there a decent way, of hooking up your framework to existing mods?

It's relatively easy to use the TSEX assets and scripts in other mods, but nobody (that I know of) has done much with it. I think I heard something about somebody having some minor compatibility, but unless somebody DMs me about it or posts about it in this thread I won't find out. :D 

One problem is that my trauma and needs systems are clunky... and while they have personality I feel like other mods like sex attributes were developed in smarter ways and play nicer with other mods.