I am getting  a bit confused:

- First uninstall, then reinstall hardship 1.5.9?

- then install TSEX

- Then install TSEX hardship?

- Start new game yes or no? I see 2 answer to this in this thread?

Sorry for the basic questions, I have a game  that is reasonably stable with hardship 1.5.9 right now and dont want to make a mistake.

I am willing to start new game if it needed.

Do I need to uninstall Raiders Pet?

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I am getting  a bit confused:

- First uninstall, then reinstall hardship 1.5.9?

- then install TSEX

- Then install TSEX hardship?

- Start new game yes or no? I see 2 answer to this in this thread?

TSEX Hardship replaces the old Hardship mod. Uninstall Hardship 1.5.9 and leave it uninstalled. I would start a new game too, yes.

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Sorry for the basic questions, I have a game  that is reasonably stable with hardship 1.5.9 right now and dont want to make a mistake.

I am willing to start new game if it needed.

Do I need to uninstall Raiders Pet?

You don't need to uninstall Raider Pet, but if you're going to enter a captive situation with raiders you'll need to disable the "menacing raiders" feature in the TSEX Hardship MCM. I recommend trying it without Raider Pet though, if you've played its quests enough times to grow weary of the repetition. You can basically "work" your way through raider camps without being attacked by using the menacing raiders feature, and maybe even without being robbed if you're good enough at your "job."

Thank you so much for the quick and clear answer! ?

PS: I hate to go through all the chores of Concord again on a new start.

I will have to buff my character to do it since I have all the raiders buffs (armor, weapons and leveling, I believe no faction could hold this much ground and be as weak as the vanilla game makes them) installed.

After it I may unbuff her to stay feminine

Seems like the begging dialogue causes a bug, any dialogue option you receive if given something doesn't actually progress/end the convo, you just get a blank dialogue screen. You can walk away "mid conversation" but it seems to stop you from accessing your pip boy.

Also im trying to remove the Debug.Notification("Your mood changes...") from _T_TsexFunctions.psc / pex, but god help me trying to get the CK compiler to work, or a third party app/PEX editor etc.

Heyho, I have two questions:

1. I chosed the blowjob skill "suppressed gag reflex". What exactly do it? The deepthroat in the regular prostitution scene seems to be the same like before; even if the john rams his cock down the throat when he cums.

2. Is there a way to change the skill or add a new one after more BJ experience?

16 minutes ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

1. I chosed the blowjob skill "suppressed gag reflex". What exactly do it? The deepthroat in the regular prostitution scene seems to be the same like before; even if the john rams his cock down the throat when he cums.

2. Is there a way to change the skill or add a new one after more BJ experience?

It's been too long since I made those. It should have said in the description when you chose it. That stuff is mostly just for RP. Usually they affect your success rate with courting new customers... minor things like that. It isn't worth worrying about. None of them affect animation.

1 hour ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

1. If you pick suppressed gag reflex as a skill then you are quaranteed not to randomly throw up after swallowing cum. There might be more conditions on messagebox choices but I can't remember.

2. You can only have one skill per 'category' because there implemented using globalvariables (technically this can be worked around by simulating bitfields but it's not worth it).

You can pick change to another skill by setting a corresponding value to a globalvariable (with console command: set <editorid of global> to <value>) of that category, see functions *XP in _T_TSEXQuestScript for possible values.

13 hours ago, kenbenis said:

Seems like the begging dialogue causes a bug, any dialogue option you receive if given something doesn't actually progress/end the convo, you just get a blank dialogue screen. You can walk away "mid conversation" but it seems to stop you from accessing your pip boy.

Also im trying to remove the Debug.Notification("Your mood changes...") from _T_TsexFunctions.psc / pex, but god help me trying to get the CK compiler to work, or a third party app/PEX editor etc.

Both are known issues and will be solved in next version. I recommend not to use CK to compile scripts from this mod, instead look up how to use papyrus project files included (*_dev.ppj),

you'd need to correct paths to various directories like output and dependencies [ https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Papyrus_Projects ].

You'll need to extract sources for lookmenu from archive.

Edited by requiredname65
21 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

1. If you pick suppressed gag reflex as a skill then you are quaranteed not to randomly throw up after swallowing cum. There might be more conditions on messagebox choices but I can't remember.

2. You can only have one skill per 'category' because there implemented using globalvariables (technically this can be worked around by simulating bitfields but it's not worth it).

You can pick change to another skill by setting a corresponding value to a globalvariable (with console command: set <editorid of global> to <value>) of that category, see functions *XP in _T_TSEXQuestScript for possible values.

Both are known issues and will be solved in next version. I recommend not to use CK to compile scripts from this mod, instead look up how to use papyrus project files included (*_dev.ppj),

you'd need to correct paths to various directories like output and dependencies [ https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Papyrus_Projects ].

Yeah that is definitely beyond me ? , I'll keep testing and see if I can spot any other bugs but it sounds like most have already been picked up and worked on for the next version, so I'll just wait for that. 

Also I use Indarellos patch and staged Leito and it all seems to somehow work just fine, as far as I've seen.

1 hour ago, requiredname65 said:

I recommend not to use CK to compile scripts from this mod, instead look up how to use papyrus project files included (*_dev.ppj),

For some reason at some point years ago when I was nearing the end of Hardship's pre-release development The Fallout 4 CK was updated and since then running the compiler through it is incredibly unreliable and will even EAT YOUR FUCKING SOURCE CODE. It is just not worth it. If you want to compile learn how to set it up in an outside scripting tool like Sublime text.

Oddly trhe Skyrim SE CK has no such problem. I've done all my compiling for Notice me Senpai through the CK (mainly cause I am too lazy to relearn how to set Sublime text up for it.) and have had zero issues. but even opening a topic with a fragment in the FO4 CK just to look at it runs the risk of it auto compiling on exit and destroying shit... It super duper sucks.

Isabel and BD ( not matter which one "has" me) after a while stop taking the caps.

No matter what I do, leave the map and return, stay in map and return after exactly 24 hrs, more than 24 hrs days later.

No matter what all they want is sex and dont take the caps. I already had an incident where lots of caps were stolen since they add up since isbale does not take her money.

One time she stopped and restarted for one more collection but then nothing.

Any idea how to fix?

None of the below should matter for this but here it is:

PS: I still have Raiders pet enabled.

Any time I disable it , it messes up my load order. The good thing is a feature  liked come back ( skimpy clothes )

But It also completely messes up my nude body.

Only solution then is to unistall and reinstall CBBE, which then means skimpy clothes' disappear and I need to leave raiders pet alone ( tested 3 times)

PS2: I started this mod with a almost clean slate almost new game. When I did  entirely new game messed up body showed up during character creation.

I went back to a old save in my feminine profile where I had just finished concord and had no sex or hardship experiences yet. sex experiences for her 

Is there a way to see a list of what animations TSEX may decide to play for a particular scenario? E.g. a BJ with a standard client.

So far I've seen it call a BP70 animation, the standard Leito animations, and a savage cabbage animation. What file / script / xml actually decides which of these animations will be picked for the scene?

6 minutes ago, kenbenis said:

Is there a way to see a list of what animations TSEX may decide to play for a particular scenario? E.g. a BJ with a standard client.

So far I've seen it call a BP70 animation, the standard Leito animations, and a savage cabbage animation. What file / script / xml actually decides which of these animations will be picked for the scene?

The sex scripts are all labeled pretty self explanatorily...

As far as what positions are called that's very situational. Hardship is not a normal sex mod, because the actual sex acts branch during the scripts based on various factors a scene may start with a BP70 animation, then switch to a Leito, or to one of my custom XMLs (Usually Leito) that controls things to a much finer degree than is typical. I'm sorry but the typical end user isn't going to be able to tinker with this in any significant way without breaking "the fuck out of" the mod. 

This is why all my sex scripts are so ludicrously long and why I have aged 6 years in the last 3. :P

10 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Tells you how badly its going for me when I can't even find them ?I realised I was looking in TSEX, not Hardship_alpha for the basic sex-start scripts.

I'm trying to make it work perfectly with Indarellos patch, but I think its beyond me. It does work surprisingly well, but the morphs seem to be wrong for some SC / BP70 animations if indarellos patch has staged them, e.g. Tsex ends up playing a staged animation from scratch instead of playing just the one scene.

I guess I will have to bite the bullet and learn to love UAP.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:08 PM, Tentacus said:

As far as what positions are called that's very situational. Hardship is not a normal sex mod, because the actual sex acts branch during the scripts based on various factors a scene may start with a BP70 animation, then switch to a Leito, or to one of my custom XMLs (Usually Leito) that controls things to a much finer degree than is typical. I'm sorry but the typical end user isn't going to be able to tinker with this in any significant way without breaking "the fuck out of" the mod. 

This is why all my sex scripts are so ludicrously long and why I have aged 6 years in the last 3. :P

Thank you for all the hard work. you are our hero!

I've got two issues I'm running into:  

1.  Animations never switch.  Not sure if its another mod issue or something with my AAF, but places when animations are supposed to change, they keep playing the same one.  (I think they're supposed to switch, right?) 

2.  For the life of me I cannot find the sound file "that's right, you better make this count" that plays every time im in a menu.  I have to change it I cannot take it anymore lol

2 minutes ago, ssuull said:

I've got two issues I'm running into:  

1.  Animations never switch.  Not sure if its another mod issue or something with my AAF, but places when animations are supposed to change, they keep playing the same one.  (I think they're supposed to switch, right?) 

Make sure you have the latest available version of AAF from Moddingham. I can't think of much that would lead to that symptom other than problems calling the AAF API.

2 minutes ago, ssuull said:

2.  For the life of me I cannot find the sound file "that's right, you better make this count" that plays every time im in a menu.  I have to change it I cannot take it anymore lol

I don't think that's from this mod (at least I've never heard it). Odds are you have some sound replacer or something which has swapped that sound clip in place of one of the game sound effects.

46 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you have the latest available version of AAF from Moddingham. I can't think of much that would lead to that symptom other than problems calling the AAF API.

I don't think that's from this mod (at least I've never heard it). Odds are you have some sound replacer or something which has swapped that sound clip in place of one of the game sound effects.

That's so strange.  It literally only plays when selecting something in a menu from this mod, and I have no idea what else it could be from.  Although that does explain why I couldn't find it

EDIT:  FOUND IT, Thank god. It's in perverted perks.  If anyone elsle runs into this problem. 

Edited by ssuull

So a small idea I had for this mod, if you do begging while naked people might give you something to wear like tattered rags or some other item of clothing.

Maybe some skimpy clothing from other mods? but that might be too much work for a small feature.

I guess the idea is another mod like violate or something had someone steal your clothes and everything else so if you're begging people might give you something to wear.

I'm not sure if the raiders from Hardship can do anything make you lose  your clothes apart from the hardcore striping that can happen if you enable it.

Edited by Spaceguest991
8 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

So a small idea I had for this mod, if you do begging while naked people might give you something to wear like tattered rags or some other item of clothing.

Maybe some skimpy clothing from other mods? but that might be too much work for a small feature.

I guess the idea is another mod like violate or something had someone steal your clothes and everything else so if you're begging people might give you something to wear.

I'm not sure if the raiders from Hardship can do anything make you lose  your clothes apart from the hardcore striping that can happen if you enable it.

I guess so... but it is not a priority.

Well not lose per say, but if HC stripping is enabled and during the rape you struggle or otherwise manage to escape there's a chance that you won't have time to recover those items before AI decides to pick them up.

Is there a need for raiders to potentially rob your clothes aswell? I imagine that most want such a thing turned off.

2 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Well not lose per say, but if HC stripping is enabled and during the rape you struggle or otherwise manage to escape there's a chance that you won't have time to recover those items before AI decides to pick them up.

Is there a need for raiders to potentially rob your clothes aswell? I imagine that most want such a thing turned off.

Also since it's a bethesda game there's a decent chance the clothes just fall into the void :) 

8 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Understandable, it so just a small idea that I thought made sense within the context of the mod that maybe if you go out begging naked someone might give you some like tattered rags so you can be "decent" again but at the end of the day it's not my mod and I'd rather mod makers enjoy themselves rather than burn out trying to add every little thing I think up.

8 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

I guess my logic is in the aftermath of a rape Raiders have a chance to steal pretty much everything else, weapons and ammo, chems. food and water and I think stimpaks? caps. while they I think they only steal one lot of things at a time, so why not the clothes off your back as well?

I didn't know npcs picked stuff up I thought they only did that when it was better than what they were already had.

5 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

Understandable, it so just a small idea that I thought made sense within the context of the mod that maybe if you go out begging naked someone might give you some like tattered rags so you can be "decent" again but at the end of the day it's not my mod and I'd rather mod makers enjoy themselves rather than burn out trying to add every little thing I think up.

I guess my logic is in the aftermath of a rape Raiders have a chance to steal pretty much everything else, weapons and ammo, chems. food and water and I think stimpaks? caps. while they I think they only steal one lot of things at a time, so why not the clothes off your back as well?

I didn't know npcs picked stuff up I thought they only did that when it was better than what they were already had.

The short answer is "cause I made it that way". ? 

A bigger point is that development on this mod is winding down. I (the original creator) already left and unless somebody else wants to take over from requiredname... adding new features (that he doesn't personally want) isn't a priority.

Edited by Tentacus
13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

A bigger point is that development on this mod is winding down. I (the original creator) already left and unless somebody else wants to take over from requiredname... adding new features (that he doesn't personally want) isn't a priority.

I really should try to keep this point in mind. Sorry for being a hassle requiredname.

15 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The short answer is "cause I made it that way". ? 

Fair enough.