I found another (very small) bug. It appears while an bed animation. The female begins on top (I think it was the SC Cowgirl Bed Animation). If I ask the John to switch the position, there's a switch to the SC Bed finish animation.

Nothing seems to be broken, the scene works without problems, the only bug seems to be the wrong animation.

Like I said, a very small bug.

35 minutes ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

I found another (very small) bug. It appears while an bed animation. The female begins on top (I think it was the SC Cowgirl Bed Animation). If I ask the John to switch the position, there's a switch to the SC Bed finish animation.

Nothing seems to be broken, the scene works without problems, the only bug seems to be the wrong animation.

I am not quite sure I understand the issue, but in more recent versions of AAF, position switching can just simply break sometimes. This seems to be an engine issue of some sort, we already have to combat it through arcane and stupid methods of pause lengths between commands etc... It used to work much smoother and if I am honest shit like this is one of the things that makes working on Fallout 4 mods a chore if you are any kind of perfectionist.

4 hours ago, tintin99992040 said:

Hey,

I've tried removing hardship (1.5.9) and raiders' pet, but I still can't get raiders to do anything but kill me, even when I choose the dialogue "I'm a whore". Often I will get 2 "attempts" in the dialogue, but it only ends in them attacking me or letting me go ...

Do you have a companion? Raiders won't rape you if you have a regular Vanilla companion or one of the Mercs from my Nexus mod. Dogmeat is fine though, and in fact has unique dialogue. You can still try to negotiate to whore for the raiders if you have a companion, but if you fail they will attack. This is a situation where it's good to have a secondary rape mod that lets you surrender. 

This is mainly because I didn't want to deal with figuring out how to have them rape your companion. Honestly I threw all companion support in at the very last minute of Hardship's first release cause I honestly didn't wanna deal with them at all :) (Though IMO now I think a lot of that content is pretty cool... especially intimidating with Danse or Strong)

LOL... When I read the above I hear the TKS Mantis voice from Youtube.

The Mo You Know GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Tentacus
43 minutes ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

That's just unfortunate case of tag based selection gone wrong. Can't do much about that I'm afraid.

So at the risk of sounding like a pervert after playing with hardship/tsex, I was thinking if you had pee stuff turned on then maybe like there is a chance of rapes have them peeing in the player character, like if they're making your character give oral the rapist pees inside and forces you to drink it or if your character is getting anal raped they end it by giving you a pee enema (maybe they'll be nice and give your character a plug of some kind so it doesn't just all come out) or maybe the bad boyfriend thinks he needs to go to the toilet and that your character would make a good toilet and they demand you kneel down and open your mouth and tells you to drink afters.

Not sure if this counts as too extreme or not. but I thought I'd share to see if anyone else was interested in the idea.

14 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

So at the risk of sounding like a pervert after playing with hardship/tsex, I was thinking if you had pee stuff turned on then maybe like there is a chance of rapes have them peeing in the player character, like if they're making your character give oral the rapist pees inside and forces you to drink it or if your character is getting anal raped they end it by giving you a pee enema (maybe they'll be nice and give your character a plug of some kind so it doesn't just all come out) or maybe the bad boyfriend thinks he needs to go to the toilet and that your character would make a good toilet and they demand you kneel down and open your mouth and tells you to drink afters.

Not sure if this counts as too extreme or not. but I thought I'd share to see if anyone else was interested in the idea.

Well... I do admire your courage. You won't get anything if you are too afraid to ask for it. For my part when I added that extreme content I intentionally kept it pretty vague to let your imagination fill in the blanks as then it will appeal to more people. It's generally better to stop short than go too far. :) 

I don't work on this mod anymore and I doubt @requiredname65 is terribly interested in adding new features since simply trying to get what's there more complete is already too much.

29 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Well... I do admire your courage.

I can't help but read that in Yes Mans voice.

29 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

You won't get anything if you are too afraid to ask for it. For my part when I added that extreme content I intentionally kept it pretty vague to let your imagination fill in the blanks as then it will appeal to more people. It's generally better to stop short than go too far. :) 

I don't work on this mod anymore and I doubt @requiredname65 is terribly interested in adding new features since simply trying to get what's there more complete is already too much.

Fair enough, While I'm not really sure where the line is but I'd rather not cross it, so understandable about keeping extreme content as a option and keeping it vague.

And yeah I understand this mod was a modders resource and not a finished mod, so most likely other fires to put out rather than worry about adding more stuff for anyone wanting to work on it such as requiredname65.

So yeah, was just sharing the idea incase someone found the idea good and wanted work on it. ?‍♂️

Actually in this case it's not much of a problem to add something like this (unlike new scenes etc where you'd need to take care to set up state and not to break flow while jugling pages of dialogue for various combinations).

Just expanding 'watersports' block that happens after scene has stopped to be more varied should do the trick. But no promises. I don't mind extreme content as long as it is grounded and doesn't distract from overall tone.

There's also some content like this in punishment script, it should be available already if you piss of your master (Mistress) or dom (bad boyfriend counts as one for now) and random number generator smiles upon you.

Edited by requiredname65

Getting rid of piper did the trick, now my character is completely traumatized ^^

Dunno if it's been asked before, but who can teach me how to dance ? Are the "provocative stance", "submissive stand" and dance purely visual or is there an effect ? I can't attract anyone with my provocative pose sadly

6 hours ago, tintin99992040 said:

Getting rid of piper did the trick, now my character is completely traumatized ^^

Dunno if it's been asked before, but who can teach me how to dance ? Are the "provocative stance", "submissive stand" and dance purely visual or is there an effect ? I can't attract anyone with my provocative pose sadly

There's a Dancing for Dummies book which, I think, has a chance to appear in random loot or vendors (I haven't double-checked the leveled list additions to confirm). A mod I'm working on injects a convenient copy of that into a magazine rack, for example, but you could just use something like ESP Explorer or help/additem at the console (unlike a perk mag, the book needs to be activated in your inventory to read it anyway, it doesn't fire on pickup).

6 hours ago, tintin99992040 said:

Dance trainers aren't implemented. Just use the MCM to teach yourself Same for the BDSM training Unless A: I forget something, or B: Requiredname implemented it since I quit. (but I don't think so)

I believe @requiredname65 did implement the provocative stance, but I haven't played Hardship since his releases so I am not 100% sure. It is supposed to draw customers to you.

2 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Dance trainers aren't implemented. Just use the MCM to teach yourself Same for the BDSM training Unless A: I forget something, or B: Requiredname implemented it since I quit. (but I don't think so)

In addition to Dancing for Dummies, the plugin contains pages from some BDSM books which will teach you basic poses (and arouse you) if found and activated in your inventory.

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There's a Dancing for Dummies book which, I think, has a chance to appear in random loot or vendors (I haven't double-checked the leveled list additions to confirm). A mod I'm working on injects a convenient copy of that into a magazine rack, for example, but you could just use something like ESP Explorer or help/additem at the console (unlike a perk mag, the book needs to be activated in your inventory to read it anyway, it doesn't fire on pickup).

Really? LMAO... That's a great imlementation. Why didn't I think of that? I always imagined I'd add a stripper NPC somewhere to teach you.

Edit: Just had an existential crisis... I don't know if I added dancing for dummies myself or not... lol... sounds like the kinda shit I would add. Late TSEX dev is a fever dream. If I did it it's not in the levelled lists. :)

BTW if anyone wants to help requiredname and add NPCs to train BDSM, One of the ideas I never got around to was the female ghoul who taught Isabel about sissification, and BDSM in general. Basically she was a Dominatrix pre-war, and knows all kinds of shit. Anybody wants to do their own take on that especially if they can work with requiredname to add it, they have my permission to swipe the idea.  

Pro-tip to anybody making NPCs Faceripper is your friend.

Edited by Tentacus
4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

In addition to Dancing for Dummies, the plugin contains pages from some BDSM books which will teach you basic poses (and arouse you) if found and activated in your inventory.

Yes if you teach yourself from the MCM it will give you the pages... Unless requiredname changed that.

24 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Pro-tip to anybody making NPCs Faceripper is your friend.

Agreed, a mod I'm working on has a bunch of unique human slave NPCs, and I used FR to "repurpose" a few vanilla game faces for them, as well as modelling faces with LooksMenu and then saving presets to convert and inject into the plugin with FR. Worked a treat.

24 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yes if you teach yourself from the MCM it will give you the pages... Unless requiredname changed that.

Aha, so that's what they were for! I had assumed they'd turn up in random loot or for sale by vendors sometimes.

26 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Nah, I just added a function in MCM that would inject instructional booklets into select leveledlists. Idea was that you could find these books in the world and learn some dances/poses.

It may not actually work or is just too damn rare tbh. Dancing for Dummie was from me tho.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Aha, so that's what they were for! I had assumed they'd turn up in random loot or for sale by vendors sometimes.

There's a button in TSEX MCM that is supposed to inject these into leveledlists for bedroom drawers and book return machines.

47 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It is supposed to draw customers to you.

Yea but there is random check such that ugly, old and or badly dressed whores are approached less likely.

You may not even notice that someone is approaching because when player is in AAF scene, you can't see subtitles.

That posing system is finiky and more of novelty aimed towards RP.

Hello, I found another bug.

Step by step what I did:

1. Beggar Whore mode

2. Talk to a John, offer him sex for caps

3. Search a good place, talk again with him, offer the full (standard) service (anal, vaginal, oral)

4. The John starts a vaginal rape instead.

5. [BUG] Before the "0-3 Pleasure - Discomfort - Pain 4-6" window appears a empty text window with only a "Ok". I'm not sure something goes wrong with the rape scene, but the ""0-3 Pleasure - Discomfort - Pain 4-6" handles the rape like a normal fuck instead of an abuse. For example: In the earlier window I tried to kick the rapist, in this window seems the rape never happend and my character can moan or fake the moaning.

6. Scene works proper until the end.

I hope I'm not annoying you guys with this small bugs. I'm very happy about your bugfixes of this awesome mod.

2 hours ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

Hello, I found another bug.

Step by step what I did:

1. Beggar Whore mode

2. Talk to a John, offer him sex for caps

3. Search a good place, talk again with him, offer the full (standard) service (anal, vaginal, oral)

4. The John starts a vaginal rape instead.

5. [BUG] Before the "0-3 Pleasure - Discomfort - Pain 4-6" window appears a empty text window with only a "Ok". I'm not sure something goes wrong with the rape scene, but the ""0-3 Pleasure - Discomfort - Pain 4-6" handles the rape like a normal fuck instead of an abuse. For example: In the earlier window I tried to kick the rapist, in this window seems the rape never happend and my character can moan or fake the moaning.

6. Scene works proper until the end.

I hope I'm not annoying you guys with this small bugs. I'm very happy about your bugfixes of this awesome mod.

"0-3 Pleasure - Discomfort - Pain 4-6" is expected (as far as I know) in _T_Rape_Misc which is script attached to customer rapes, guards and such. May change it to more 'rapey' someday.

Empty messageboxes were a good catch, two strings contained a malformed font tag. Bitch to spot with just eyes.

I have noticed with the bad boyfriend some of the punishment scenes don't have any animation like when he handcuffs you and gets you to lie down without the plank, like it will come up with error aff [4] , Not sure if that means the animation isn't playing or the it just has no animation for it, and I'm not quite sure which one it is bu sometimes the scene will end and your character will be left lying face down on the floor with handcuffs on and the AAF not ending, at least not ending when the text boxes make it look like it should be finished.

Also with the bad boyfriend will leave the handcuffs on your character after punishments where he puts handcuffs on you. Not quite sure if that's intended  but if it is I find a bit odd if you try talking to the bad boyfriend again all he says is Hmm... in the subtitles, Feels like he should say something like you can stay like that for a while or something.

8 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I have noticed with the bad boyfriend some of the punishment scenes don't have any animation like when he handcuffs you and gets you to lie down without the plank, like it will come up with error aff [4] , Not sure if that means the animation isn't playing or the it just has no animation for it, and I'm not quite sure which one it is bu sometimes the scene will end and your character will be left lying face down on the floor with handcuffs on and the AAF not ending, at least not ending when the text boxes make it look like it should be finished.

Also with the bad boyfriend will leave the handcuffs on your character after punishments where he puts handcuffs on you. Not quite sure if that's intended  but if it is I find a bit odd if you try talking to the bad boyfriend again all he says is Hmm... in the subtitles, Feels like he should say something like you can stay like that for a while or something.

Punishments are not written by me but I just recently ran into these very issues. Both major points will be address by next version. Non-ending AAF scene I'm not so sure yet.

Missing animations (error AAF [4]) are caused call to AAF to play scene with position "_T_Gray Strangle" when such position doesn't exist. There's a animationData with such name.

This shall be corrected in next version but you can do this yourself early by adding this line before line <!-- Misc --> in TSEX DEV\AAF\TSEX_NoStrip_positionData.xml

<position id="_T_Gray Strangle" animation="_T_Gray Strangle" tags="Pose"/>

When you are cuffed and talk to a BBF (who is following you around and/or filled into John alias?) dialogue goes into _CuffCheck scene but somehow falls through all cases prematurely ending the scene.

I will expend BBF a bit to add a scene where he plays/teases cuffed player abit and may give a (or steal) key to cuffs, you'll then need to wrangle into the lock. In addition there shall be a fallback options that's just 'you are on your own with those pal'.

Or he may choose to just beat player up some more. Ideas that are small in scope are welcome.

1 hour ago, requiredname65 said:

I will expend BBF a bit to add a scene where he plays/teases cuffed player abit and may give a (or steal) key to cuffs, you'll then need to wrangle into the lock. In addition there shall be a fallback options that's just 'you are on your own with those pal'.

Or he may choose to just beat player up some more. Ideas that are small in scope are welcome.

Well I'm not sure if these are small in scope I like the idea of BBF sometimes either making you work for the key like perhaps making you do something humiliating and degrading before he gives the key(maybe that's what you meant by plays/teases?) or gives the key and does things to try and make you drop the key and fail or maybe give them a time limit to get the cuffs unlocked while doing things to make it harder to focus on the lock and key.

• 4 weeks later...

I get spammed with message notifications re the trauma/sex drive systems. I just turned both off, now every time I check my sex stats I get a message about it being turned off (again), every time I check. And I just generally seem to get spammed with it nonstop.

Edit - never mind Its already been pointed out and patched. I'll try the patches and report any other bugs I find.

Edited by kenbenis

Very minor "bug" , when you go to the menu to cry it gives you messages about your mood changing, even if you weren't able to cry. And mood change messages seem to happen quite frequently anyway, maybe a MCM toggle to hide them would be nice. Is the new mood/arousal/trauma system viewable as perks anywhere, or is it hidden? 

There seems to be a lot of overlap with that and sex attributes, where the latest version now covers trauma and arousal pretty comprehensively. 

Also would it be possible to use the AAF tags system to more effectively control what animations it plays, either regular ones or ones added by this mod? I know I've asked this before, but now with the awesome inclusion of other animation packs, there is a pretty big proliferation of animations that AAF could potentially play, and being honest its quite a negative to have ~20 _T_<something> single stage animations crowding out the animation list. I see they have been set to <Hidden> for a lot /most of them, but AAF can still choose to call them right, its only Hidden to the user when manually using AAF?

image.png.c5fd722aed58f2eb745ef549a53aaf0f.png

Could the AAF theme system solve this? E.g. for the rape mods like Violate, SEU, they only allow animations to play that have the <Aggressive> tag. Could there not be a new AAF Theme for Tsex that only allows all the _T_ animations to be played with a similar tag, <TSEX>, otherwise they don't get played by other mods? 

Hope you don't think I'm being too critical Tentacus, I'm super stoked that you/someone else is working on a new updated version of Hardship. Its the best for roleplaying. The new features look awesome already.

Edited by kenbenis
1 hour ago, kenbenis said:

Very minor "bug" , when you go to the menu to cry it gives you messages about your mood changing, even if you weren't able to cry. And mood change messages seem to happen quite frequently anyway, maybe a MCM toggle to hide them would be nice. Is the new mood/arousal/trauma system viewable as perks anywhere, or is it hidden? 

It is shown by function that reverts player charater back to expression set in MCM after some timed event or when you exit a menu.

Common causes are events that apply some manner of trauma to character like getting beated up or raped. An MCM option for this is an overkill.

See _T_TSEXFunctions script and function ApplyFaceArcheType for those who can compile scripts. It will be suppressed in next version.

About animations in wizard:

there are few ways to solve this, add tag 'Placeholder' to default_hidetags list in AAF_Settings.ini

OR

search & replace 'Placeholder' tag with 'Placeholder,Hidden' in position xml files from this mod.

Animations selection is not going to change for current content. It's just too integrated.

Any future modules should use more general tag-based selection but that's up to who ever writes them.

Trauma system is done using addications and potions so you should see effects listed in pipboy status tab.

If you use SexAttributes, you should consider turning off current system.