25 minutes ago, astor said:

I couldn't find a setting in the MCM to disable the "You appear threatening" every time i pull out my weapon.  Is there a way to disable this, and the counterpoint message, "You no longer appear threatening" when putting away a weapon?

You could adjust the scripts, but I think that only appears when you have beggar/whore dialogue mode engaged. If you don't walk around with it turned on all the time it should be a moot issue.

2 hours ago, astor said:

Guess i keep forgetting to turn it off then.  :P

EDIT:  Just tested it, and whore mode on or off, makes no difference in those messages.

Oh, you're right it's actually not related to b/w dialogue mode, but rather menacing raiders and chill gunners.  I suppose it could be safely silenced if both those options are disabled, but I haven't looked at the scripts to see if it does in its current form.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, you're right it's actually not related to b/w dialogue mode, but rather menacing raiders and chill gunners.  I suppose it could be safely silenced if both those options are disabled, but I haven't looked at the scripts to see if it does in its current form.

1 hour ago, astor said:

I think a simple toggle would suffice for those that want the warning, and those that don't.  It seems pretty obvious that if i have a gun out, i'm not there to chit-chat.  :P

I don't know when this changed and if it was me or required that changed it. I think at some point we seperated the Raider/gunner stuff from BW mode... as TSEX WAS supposed to be more of a master file for more mods than just Hardship.

Anyway I'm not changing it... at least not unless I ever come back to this, which since I am doing something insane with NMS probably won't happen now... at least not this year... lol. Pretty sure Basic Hardship sttill works the old way so you could play that if it bugs you or edit the script yourself to comment out the messages. 

In a mod that is already absurdly overly complex and already has way, way, way too many global variables I can't add features for 1 guy in every thousand who is bothered by something so small, even if I was actively working on it.

Edited by Tentacus

Here's the relevant extract from sources of _T_BWQuestScript attached to _T_DialogueQuest in Beggar_Whore.esp, Vaultbair is correct. To be honest if there ever were to be a option to disable something with regards to messages, it most certainly would be the sound effects and not this.

If _T_BWProps._T_RaiderToggle.GetValue() == 1
            ... female raide handing and raider spectator management ...
            If RaiderPal == false
                ; _T_BWProps.RaiderFaction.SetAlly(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction, true, true) ; friends
                _T_BWProps.RaiderFaction.SetEnemy(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction, true, true) ; neutral
                RaiderPal = true
                Debug.Notification("Raiders will menace unarmed player before attacking.")
            Endif
    ;Manage Raider Alias
            ; We don't want to approach quest to start when weapon is up to prevent it from blocking combat taunts etc
            ... handle raider quest starting and stopping here ... 
        Else
            If RaiderPal == true ; if this setting has been turned off recently
                _T_BWProps.RaiderFaction.SetEnemy(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction)
                RaiderPal = false
                Debug.Notification("Raiders will attack unarmed player on sight.")
            Endif
        Endif
    ;Gunners
        If _T_BWProps._T_GunnerToggle.GetValue() == 1
            If GunnerPal == false
                _T_BWProps.GunnerFaction.SetAlly(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction, true, true)
                GunnerPal = true
                Debug.Notification("Gunners will not attack non threatening player on sight.")
            Endif
        Else
            If GunnerPal == true
                _T_BWProps.GunnerFaction.SetEnemy(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction)
                GunnerPal = false
                Debug.Notification("Gunners will attack unarmed player on sight.")
            Endif
        Endif
    ;Weapon Draw check
        If GunnerPal == true || RaiderPal == true
            If _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.IsWeaponDrawn() == True
                If _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.IsInFaction(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction)
                    If _T_BWProps._T_GunnerHired.GetValue() == 0 || _T_BWProps._T_GunnerHired.GetValue() == 1 && RaiderRef != None
                        _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.RemoveFromFaction(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction)
                        Debug.Notification("You appear threatening!") ; this is what should get removed if you want to get rid of these notifications
                    Endif
                Endif
            Else
                If _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.IsInFaction(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction) == False
                    _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.AddToFaction(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction)
                    Debug.Notification("You appear non-threatening.") ; and this too. 
                Endif
            Endif
        Else
            If _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.IsInFaction(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction) == 1
                _T_BWProps.PlayerRef.RemoveFromFaction(_T_BWProps._T_WhiteFlagFaction)
                Debug.Notification("Threatening player system disabled.")
            Endif
            _T_BWProps._T_RaiderApproachQuest.stop()
        Endif

So you'd have to either comment out those notifications and compile, little change like this is the perfect way to dip your toes into writing mods, it's how I got started.

Or just turn off BOTH menacing raiders and chill gunners but note that this makes them hostile as per vanilla game.

Edited by requiredname65

hello everyone 

does the mod add visible bruise on the character ? because no matter how much abused and beat up im i dont see any visible bruises and i have enable the option in MCM. do i need to add them myself ? 

also

is it possible to make threesome with all NPC in home plate or just the 2 codmann couple ?

4 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

hello everyone 

does the mod add visible bruise on the character ? because no matter how much abused and beat up im i dont see any visible bruises and i have enable the option in MCM. do i need to add them myself ? 

also

is it possible to make threesome with all NPC in home plate or just the 2 codmann couple ?

Only body bruises. Depending on your skin and lighting they can be hard to see. Same with the cum. Make sure they are turned on in the MCM (If that's a thing... It's been a while) If you want face bruises use the Makeup mirror to apply and remove them manually.

Edited by Tentacus

I deleted those two lines and keep getting this:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "Tentacus:Beggar_Whore:_T_BWQuestScript"...
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(259,12): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(262,61): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(262,58): cannot convert to unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(262,58): cannot cast a form to a aaf:aaf_api, types are incompatible
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(268,40): OnAnimationStart is not a custom event on aaf:aaf_api or one if its parents
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(453,42): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(453,0): aaf:aaf_api is not a known script type and therefore cannot be the source of the onsceneinit event
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(457,47): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(459,26): variable LL_FourPlay is undefined
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(459,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(459,82): cannot compare a void to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(457,0): aaf:aaf_api is not a known script type and therefore cannot be the source of the onanimationstart event
No output generated for Tentacus:Beggar_Whore:_T_BWQuestScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on Tentacus:Beggar_Whore:_T_BWQuestScript

Edited by astor
On 3/15/2023 at 10:42 PM, astor said:

C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(259,12): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(262,61): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(262,58): cannot convert to unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(262,58): cannot cast a form to a aaf:aaf_api, types are incompatible
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(268,40): OnAnimationStart is not a custom event on aaf:aaf_api or one if its parents
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(453,42): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(453,0): aaf:aaf_api is not a known script type and therefore cannot be the source of the onsceneinit event
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(457,47): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(459,26): variable LL_FourPlay is undefined
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(459,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(459,82): cannot compare a void to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Users\astor\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Tentacus\Beggar_Whore\_T_BWQuestScript.psc(457,0): aaf:aaf_api is not a known script type and therefore cannot be the source of the onanimationstart event
No output generated for Tentacus:Beggar_Whore:_T_BWQuestScript, compilation failed.

I had this issue when the the creation kit couldn't find the AAF script source files (.psc).
I believe AAF gives you the option to install them when you install AAF, which you might have missed or not selected. Doing that should hopefully put them in the right place.

2 hours ago, Sweet Dave said:

I had this issue when the the creation kit couldn't find the AAF script source files (.psc).
I believe AAF gives you the option to install them when you install AAF, which you might have missed or not selected. Doing that should hopefully put them in the right place.

On 3/15/2023 at 5:42 PM, astor said:

You'll need the source for AAF as well as some from Looksmenu and maybe some other things... Ask @requiredname65. The CK may have also just eaten your source already. Good 50/50 chance on that when compiling from within the CK. Though generally the chance is lower if not compiling a fragment.

59 minutes ago, astor said:

There's another way to compile without the CK?

Not "without" the CK, but "outside" the CK. The PapyrusCompiler executable which gets called by the CK's graphical UI can also be engaged from the command line, and is popularly orchestrated through features in editors like Notepad++ or a project manager like Visual Studio. I use the solution described here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Notepad%2B%2B

And this is the alternative take on how I compile outside of CK that is different from how VaultBait does it.

Take a look at tsex_dev.ppj inside TSEX/Scripts/Source/User folder. You'll want to change output and each import line to match what you have.

Take note that you'll have to extract looksmenu sources from the archive and Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User is where I keep a copy of latest F4SE script sources.

Use this page as guidance to define which file you want to compile [ https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Papyrus_Projects ],

that's in your case the main script for beggar whore. Then execute the compiler with this project file as input, for this you'll have to use a commandline such as powershell.

I use a VSCode extension to handle this part for me and to provide autosuggestions.

1 hour ago, ClungeSmack said:

How do I chose the sex perks? I just found out they’re a thing in this mod but I don’t know where to find them. 

The messagebox will pop up when you've earned enough experience in a particular sex type. (IIRC)

You can start out with some sex experience by moving the sliders in the MCM if you want a head start. Don't get too excited anyway the effects are pretty subtle. Changes dialogue popup branching mostly.

So I love Hardship and I installed this and has been working with no issues. However, I had to do a fresh install of everything and I installed both TSEX and TSEX Hardship. Unfortunately, it is saying that Beggar_Whore.ESP is missing, although it is in my load order and enabled - I am at a loss.

31 minutes ago, RavenDarkFury said:

So I love Hardship and I installed this and has been working with no issues. However, I had to do a fresh install of everything and I installed both TSEX and TSEX Hardship. Unfortunately, it is saying that Beggar_Whore.ESP is missing, although it is in my load order and enabled - I am at a loss.

Other than reinstalling and double checking the load order I am at a loss... sorry.

4 minutes ago, Nectus said:

Hello, I get a problem in, I also have the other version 1.5 and it worked fine for me, but when I try to install this version or update it says that TSEX.esm is missing, any idea to solve it?

problema.png

Did you get both files from teh download page?

3 hours ago, RavenDarkFury said:

Did you make sure Beggar_Whore.esp is after RealHandcuffs.esp in your load order?

• 2 weeks later...

I was testing out my game and I noticed a problem for my male character, everything works fine except the provocative stance (aka standing around trying to attract people). My character can never seem to stop soliciting, he forever makes comments when I hit E and it keeps saying no one is interested in me.

I dont know if I just dont understand how to turn it off, I go back into the menu and try to toggle it off. But it worked fine in the last version of the mod.

• 1 month later...