I tried hardship and i have a problem with animations, the penis don't align well(sorry my english is not great) but i think it was because of Sam enhance, i already fire this mod.

With Tsex hardship, my problem is when i beg, the guy guve me something when i say thx the dialogue stop and there is no answer and i'm stuck, i have fuz roh dah, or smth like this, for silent dialogue.

I will try OG without Sam and i'll see

• 4 weeks later...

Taking a break from game dev, I started a new Myopia simulator playthrough, with Velma mode on. As frustrated as I am with the state of this mod I do love that idea. I'm having a lot of fun and I think indie horror game devs are missing the boat on girl lost in the wastes without her glasses games.

I also want to rant for a second about Fallout 4... I've been playing a lot of Skyrim VR and Starfield lately. Why in the holy name of fuck does FO4 have such insufferable load times? I have a new computer with close to top specs and that shit is just as bad as ever... it's kinda ridiculous.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Taking a break from game dev, I started a new Myopia simulator playthrough, with Velma mode on. As frustrated as I am with the state of this mod I do love that idea. I'm having a lot of fun and I think indie horror game devs are missing the boat on girl lost in the wastes without her glasses games.

I also want to rant for a second about Fallout 4... I've been playing a lot of Skyrim VR and Starfield lately. Why in the holy name of fuck does FO4 have such insufferable load times? I have a new computer with close to top specs and that shit is just as bad as ever... it's kinda ridiculous.

I feel you mate...guess loading times were originally designed this way as parts of a special mode called User Survival Mode...mode itself got skipped, however this feature obviously not...:innocent:

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

That's how I always play, ever since you recommended them years ago. There's also a simple mod called Glasses Drop that will sometimes knock off your glasses in combat too.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's how I always play, ever since you recommended them years ago. There's also a simple mod called Glasses Drop that will sometimes knock off your glasses in combat too.

Holy shit I need to get that.

20231121221124_1.jpg.187aa4264d8d6786d4296f6be3f02601.jpg20231121073303_1.jpg.a5e4cd7648732c7f7f4cda6888db7ab8.jpg

I also made her dumb as a brick but with maxed out strength and endurance, which is a novel way to play since I usually make my PC pretty weak.

24 minutes ago, Olmech said:

This is actually my preferred playing style now. I was doing it wrong for years lol.

I start with max charisma/luck, min strength/endurance/intelligence, moderate perception/agility. Makes for fun gameplay, the luck perk options are particularly powerful too.

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If your not already using, try this, helps a bit

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/73469

On 11/22/2023 at 6:19 PM, vaultbait said:

I start with max charisma/luck, min strength/endurance/intelligence, moderate perception/agility. Makes for fun gameplay, the luck perk options are particularly powerful too.

Thats how I used to play, but by the time you run afoul of Sex Attributes a few times, youre not gonna pass any speech checks and youre weal as a kitten and I thought that was cool at the time. But I have found that increased strength and charisma makes for more of an interesting playthrough particularly if you are playing Sanguinaire and choose the Incremento bloodline. You can be naked and weaponless and still get out of some situations.

On 11/23/2023 at 12:20 AM, vaultbait said:

Oh cool, didn't know there was a mod for that I'll go download it. I've been using combat strip lite and been adding the glasses slot to the helmet slot so they can be knocked off and damaged like the rest of the armor slots can be.

7 hours ago, Olmech said:

Thats how I used to play, but by the time you run afoul of Sex Attributes a few times, youre not gonna pass any speech checks

There's a ceremonial headpiece in Milking Human Kindness which gives you a massive boost to speech checks when naked (but also applies SA mind break, arousal, and prevents you from running). I added it for precisely that reason.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, piperdonough said:

There are no beating animations linked to this mod. I don't know if any even exist, sure would be cool. I was planning to make an expansion for this mod but I'm kinda held back until I get a new pc. 😑

I'd really love it if you did. This version of the mod still has a ton of untapped potential. I will also tell you that @requiredname65 is probably okay with improvements/removal of the after sex comments he added, though it'd be nice to double check. I've looked at them myself but I am just too busy and removed from modding Beth games at this point to do anything.

If you do take up working on it Let us know. :D 

50 minutes ago, SeventhTokenHunter said:

- Animated beating scenes interweaved with text boxes.

Hello can anyone help me how to trigger beating animations? I only get black screen when there are punching and slapping sounds. There are boxed messages and my character is crippled afterwards. There are no beating animations.

No neating animations other than the caning which is part of the new Master/Mistress punishment scripts, which is just the dominant attacking the player with a special no damage weapon, and I also don't remember  if that feature is actually used in the game as it stands (IE if we made the only existing dominant Isabel actually use it)

The fade to black with sounds is working as designed. :)

No need to doublecheck with me. Anyone is free to add/remove/modify and what have you. It's a resource after all.

Some beatings had animations (mostly those by bad boyfriend) that where reuses of the vanilla fight in the DC bar,

but in general they may not always trigger for reasons. Animation mods might be a problem if the animation graph is edited.

I got a lot of ideas, for example "Play nice" which would add integration with Assimilation or any other slavery-by-raiders mod, "Roughed up" module that removes the player interaction with the menacing raider making the encounters more intense with 100% chance of getting beaten up and robbed (I haven't put much thought into this yet but I don't want it to be more brutal without a reason, so it would potentially only trigger in situations like settlement attacks by spawning a group of custom npcs with their own behavior pattern), more buffs and overlays depending of the situation and animation triggered, and custom npcs and locations. So far it's all just notes and theories from sleepless nights. Not being able to look at the scripts is a pain but I'm watching a lot of tutorials and learning to use Blender while waiting for the pc upgrade. Animations can't be that hard to make... Looking at Sims 4 animations for inspiration. Absolute desperation is a good motivator.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Riot445 said:

When installing this mod, do you need both files, Hardship and Tsex, or just Tsex if you're not interested in the beggar content?

You can install TSEX on it's own no problem.... but unless somebody else makes a mod that takes advantage of it there isn't much to it without Hardship. You can wank and change your expression and so on, but AFAIK Only Hardship will actually give you Trauma events from menacing raiders and such, or give you a way to manage your sex drive without masturbating.

12 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

unless somebody else makes a mod that takes advantage of it

Milking Human Kindness has soft integration for TSEX, but at the moment it's limited to placing some of the books, adding masochism/humiliation or pain after certain events, and triggering masturbation after some specific dreams.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Riot445 said:

How do you enable the cum overlay system? After enabling both mods nothing happens to the character.

Should be an option in the MCM.

The effect can be a bit subtle depending on lighting and your ENB. Step inside a well lit room and see if it's visible.

Edited by Tentacus