Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If planes that have a flight number starting with an ?think it's to 8536% saver to travel by rail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2682473/That-one-way-crash-land-Train-carrying-Boeing-737-parts-derails-sending-huge-plane-fuselages-river.html

article-2682473-1F6E076B00000578-458_634x423.jpg.0cb26bef46de21814d716fc189665e55.jpg

And those containing a "9" feel that for 8537 reasons, travel by water is to be preferred.

Image result for pictures of plane landing on hudson river

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Worik, is that the 8542nd secret you've kept from us?

Actually, ... there is this hidden dungeon, ... behind that hidden door, .... with the hidden key, ...

with the 8543 SECRET chests :classic_ph34r:㊙️

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, worik said:

Actually, ... there is this hidden dungeon, ... behind that hidden door, .... with the hidden key, ...

with the 8543 SECRET chests :classic_ph34r:㊙️

Hmmm ....  I'll just bet there are 8544 "special" "armors and weapons" in those secret chests too!

4 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm ....  I'll just bet there are 8544 "special" "armors and weapons" in those secret chests too!

For those secret chests with those special armors let me recommend the Baldwin 8545 Privacy Small Case Interior Mortise Lock

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6b49cf2237092ec4324fa0bd8506d099.png

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Tripping over your own feet, in certain museums could require a tiny bit more than 8547 *curreny-unit-of-your-choice* to smoothen the emotions

IF you break one of these

The_David_Vases.jpg

Then I'd better stay out of that one. I'm certain that 8548 would be the bare minimum number of missteps I've had in my life. But, come to think of it, I mad it out of the Louvre and the New York Museum of Art without breaking anything! Yay, me!

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

But, come to think of it, I mad it out of the Louvre and the New York Museum of Art without breaking anything! Yay, me!

What about the 8549 sticky and greasy stains on the Mona Lisa?

They believe it to be a complex mixture of various ice creams, chocolate bars, the odd bit of snot, and simple remains of fast food snacks.

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, worik said:

What about the 8549 sticky and greasy stains on the Mona Lisa?

They believe it to be a complex mixture of various ice creams, chocolate bars, the odd bit of snot, and simple remains of fast food snacks.

You know, I never got near the Mona Lisa for the crowd of 8550 art students. Since it's a small picture (which I had never really appreciated until I saw the original) it must be absolutely amazing that anyone can make anything out of it with all that covering it!