Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
3 hours ago, CPU said:

I am doing a lot of assists, 8483 for the instance, to let post somebody else something with a nice number.

It's really tough with a number like 8484 to decide whether to go with a weird mathematical result, like 2**2*3*7*101, or to go with something more literary, like this number is twice as scary as "1984" or try for (old) pop culture, "in the year 8484 ?". Hell, I guess I'll do it all. ?

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, worik said:

Is it good to sign 8487 treaties or will it fail earlier ? ???

8488 treaties tend to be treated like 8488 scraps of paper. You don't believe me? Looking at the "Cheating" thread in the Community Forums.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Then how about going for 8490 friendships ending in weddings? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Not to forget the funeral, so we have 8490 weddings+ 1 funeral = 8491 reason to have the whole family assemble and raid my pantry.

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, worik said:

Not to forget the funeral, so we have 8490 weddings+ 1 funeral = 8491 reason to have the whole family assemble and raid my pantry.

And here I though it was Three Weddings and a Funeral. Goes to prove I know nothing about pop culture. My knowledge of it could be placed on a pebble weighing 8.492 mg (that's 8,492 mg for you Europeans).

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

????????????????

?8493 cm = 278,6417 feet ?????????

?that's a loot of feet ??????????

????????????????

?????????????????

That is a Lot of Feet:

Spoiler

8494 miles is about13669 km. Which makes it roughly 14k km (if you get into "k") but NOT 14M meters. Why is that? I thought the metric system was supposed to be logical.

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Why is that? I thought the metric system was supposed to be logical.

But it is and you still can find creative usage of measurements. Especially among students. I remember vividly to measure weigths in Mg, rounding c to 300 Mm/s, counting milleniums in Gs  ...etc..

Until we got fed up with the 8495 helpless faces of the world surrounding us. That's when we returned to "normal"  behaviour. I guess we became adults (a.k.a boring morons) around that time as well.

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, worik said:

But it is and you still can find creative usage of measurements. Especially among students. I remember vividly to measure weigths in Mg, rounding c to 300 Mm/s, counting milleniums in Gs  ...etc..

Until we got fed up with the 8495 helpless faces of the world surrounding us. That's when we returned to "normal"  behaviour. I guess we became adults (a.k.a boring morons) around that time as well.

There is only one possible description that would reflect the deep veracity of this: "Growing up sucks!"

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

8496 feet ??????????????????????????

???????????????????????????

??????????

"I love counting those feet" ?

?*poof*?

hqdefault.jpg.2625695c96ae744677b0fd273dd4b05b.jpg

NOOO it's Count von Count! ??

14M km= 14Mio or Mill km

Wait there is only one man that is able to explain americans the world:

MORGAN FREEMAN!

I'm sorry but you have it all wrong. There are at least 8497k people who could explain Europeans to Americans. BUT there is only ONE to whom they MIGHT listen!

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's a good one, now I understand a little bit more about americans.

After checking my 8498 bookmarks (that soon will crash my firefox) of youtube documentarys I found another american that is able to explain stuff:

?Neil deGrasse Tyson!?

Sorry but the PC police have caught up with him:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/01/arts/neil-degrasse-tyson-sexual-misconduct.html

Now it's MY turn to set someone up for a special number because mine is 8499.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

After  ?8500? liters of energy drinks ? I managed to rise my "Content Count" to:

? 2000(+1)  ?

Copious congratulations on using 85k and getting 2k posts. Currently contemplating the correct computation of 8501 but was instead reminded of the regrettable air accident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia_AirAsia_Flight_8501

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Copious congratulations on using 85k and getting 2k posts. Currently contemplating the correct computation of 8501 but was instead reminded of the regrettable air accident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia_AirAsia_Flight_8501

There are never enough Disaster Documentations to feed my morbid appetite for fault investigations.

If shit hits the fan only a successful graduation of the course: TL8502 "Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management" can save your... investment funds ??

(gives even +30 on the english skill! ?)

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

How about a shift in gears entirely. This is for you American Second Amendment types:

https://ruger.com/products/ar556/specSheets/8505.html?buy=1

I saw this one before ?

Is it a new american Credit Card? ??️‍♂️

Or was it used for school educational purposes? ??

Or a new pen for police officers to write a ticket with bigger letters? ??‍♂️

free-statue.jpg.6c9281117e2d64f6a578919da05aec67.jpg

what ever it is, for the number 8506 I only get a Ruger 8506 AR Stripped Lower Receiver ?

(I would rather have some pulled pork right now ?)

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I saw this one before ?

Is it a new american Credit Card? ??️‍♂️

Or was it used for school educational purposes? ??

Or a new pen for police officers to write a ticked with bigger letters? ??‍♂️

free-statue.jpg.6c9281117e2d64f6a578919da05aec67.jpg

what ever it is, for the number 8506 I only get a Ruger 8506 AR Stripped Lower Receiver ?

(I would rather have some pulled pork right now ?)

Tickets you say? How about this?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/8507