Count to 1,000,000

Today, it is me. I hereby state I have seen 8583 error messages today, that some fancy mysql server has gone away. :classic_angry:

He or she is no team player. Can somebody fetch this mr/mrs mysql get him or her back to LL? Thank you.

14 minutes ago, worik said:

Today, it is me. I hereby state they have seen 8583 error messages today, that some fancy mysql server has gone away. :classic_angry:

He or she is no team player. Can somebody fetch this mr/mrs mysql get him or her back to LL? Thank you.

No worries!

Mr/Mrs mysql left 8584 ?loading wheels behind for us to play with till he/she is back.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I counted 8586 41M3VKTD6CL.jpg.71137916e4691be529bdce29c4aadb8d.jpg nurses in white during the State of the Union speech.

Is that a precaution if the speech get's too emotional?

(here is what some cat has to say about my -maybe- subtile joke:)

Reveal hidden contents

Nurse-Smiley-Help.jpg.e01959dd5399c89da5b08debacf780b0.jpg

I have considered this, and the "Grumpy Cat" image, for at least 85.87 seconds and have some issues with your conclusions. Most importantly, American nurses almost never wear white anymore. They much prefer "scrubs" of various colors and patterns. So perhaps the people you saw in white were some of this man's affiliates?

Image result for iranian mullah pictures

14 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I lost 8585 brain cells watching the State of the Union address for just two minutes. Politics is more damaging to the brain than methyl alcohol. ?

Clearly not your fault. ?  I assume a lack of enthusiasm, a lack of concept, a lack of thinking things through and a lack proper debate to make it useful.

But IF those faults are fixed, it might get exiting and heated ?️ and we can usually measure an average of 8588 calls to order per week to calm the emotions.

Spoiler

PS: no nurses required in this approach. Just a mace and a qualified Serjeant-at-Arms.

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have considered this, and the "Grumpy Cat" image, for at least 85.87 seconds and have some issues with your conclusions. Most importantly, American nurses almost never wear white anymore. They much prefer "scrubs" of various colors and patterns. So perhaps the people you saw in white were some of this man's affiliates?

I knew it. ?

About 8589 times I handled my towel totaly wrong after bathing ?

unnamed.jpg.f96929259afed98e579d7b1d5a839357.jpg

BEWARE!

? Drink water only while wearing an AFDB. ?

☣️ Proof for air and water manipulations right here in this vid. ☢️

⚠️This is not for the faint hearted! ⚠️

You will see water effects you never saw before and it might change the way how you think about the 8596 different kinds of water distribution ? systems in your neighborhood.

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

Or, how about this view of water and the over 8597 living things in each drop?

Not to mention the 8598 (*) dead things scattered around Skyrim ...

Spoiler

6bdfbf2ad0eaeea18806212eb6d15325.jpg

(*) not counted, but it feels like the number is correct ?

Back to what I said earlier. If you take the digits from 8601and add them together, thus, 8+6+0+1=15, which is then 1+5 = 6, which is divisible by 3 I can now say with certainty that 8601 is evenly divisible by 3 (in fact, it gives 2867).

Spoiler
3 hours ago, worik said:

? Is that a suiting 8602 "number girl" ?  *)

Reveal hidden contents

10-14.Jana-in-8602.jpg

*) first match in my image search :classic_ohmy: I guess she is quite popular :classic_huh:

Equility principles would require a "number boy" sometime soon ??

Not exactly a boy:

Image result for 8603 photo

Lego 8603.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not exactly a boy:

Image result for 8603 photo

Lego 8603.

8604 believers in equailty will chase this thread all around Tamriel ? ... if we don't do something about it.

Spoiler

Maybe we can hide behind more big pictures and nobody will find us :classic_ph34r: