Count to 1,000,000

Even with all the latin excuses:

No one shall get closer than ⚠️8407km⚠️  to my meatballs while holding raisins? with some unholy intention? !

Why oh why would you do that ?

They are meatballs! MEATballs!

They might be even allergic against raisins.

Only tomatoes ? are a natural friend of those - from fat heaven kissed - balls.

Corsayr is right, this isn't just a minor offence, it's a major blasphemy.

Curse you raisins lovers!

(just got an email from some onions, they demand to get mentioned if it comes to meatballs)

Only tomatoes ? and onions  are a natural friend of those - from fat heaven kissed - balls!

Spoiler
1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

Even with all the latin excuses:

No one shall get closer than ⚠️8407km⚠️  to my meatballs while holding raisins? with some unholy intention? !

Why oh why would you do that ?

They are meatballs! MEATballs!

They might be even allergic against raisins.

Only tomatoes ? are a natural friend of those - from fat heaven kissed - balls.

Corsayr is right, this isn't just a minor offence, it's a major blasphemy.

Curse you raisins lovers!

While I appreciate your position and offer 8408 apologies on having to disagree I find that anything that decreases the acidity of tomato sauces, including raisins, is an excellent addition to cuisine.

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

While I appreciate your position and offer 8408 apologies on having to disagree I find that anything that decreases the acidity of tomato sauces, including raisins, is an excellent addition to cuisine.

Meatballs aren't medicine ?

They are a allegory to a dying meat star, compressed to what only counts, MEAT ?

but I have to admit they are great to calm down nerves if running low on fat or if you have changed to a werewolf.

In fact I sound like I could need some Meatballs right now! ?

Just don't drink the usual 8409 liters of black coffee while being on a meatball spree ?

38 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You better get them properly guarded. 8410 trespasser are easily overlooked, if you let down your vigilance.

None shall pass!

Spoiler

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Meatballs aren't medicine ?

They are a allegory to a dying meat star, compressed to what only counts, MEAT ?

but I have to admit they are great to calm down nerves if running low on fat or if you have changed to a werewolf.

In fact I sound like I could need some Meatballs right now! ?

Just don't drink the usual 8409 liters of black coffee while being on a meatball spree ?

I have no idea of why but your rant put me in mind of 8411 rieklings dancing with meatballs on their spears. ?

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, worik said:

You better get them properly guarded. 8410 trespasser are easily overlooked, if you let down your vigilance.

None shall pass!

Hide contents

Who would be yelling, "come back here you coward!" ?

Spoiler
Just now, donttouchmethere said:

RIGHT!

None shall pass!

*looks at a world map ?️ to see what would be in a 8407 km radius around his refrigerator*

I fear I need a white rabbit ? in addition to the 8412 feet and armless back knights ?

Would you prefer 8413 rabbits (sorry Ernest Lemmingway) or ONE Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

37 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would you prefer 8413 rabbits (sorry Ernest Lemmingway) or ONE Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

The hand grenade of antioch might come in handy.

But before I can read the instruction how to use it

I will have to make space in my freezer for 8416 friends. ?

(@worik: Walder Frey totaly deserved that, even if I had to ? during that scene)

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, worik said:

Don't mock on Arya's cooking skills. :classic_mellow: She already gained 8417 XP and will level up soon. ?:classic_laugh:

If all it took to level up cooking skills in some 8418 points I would be an expert chef - needless to say, I am not.

Spoiler
9 hours ago, CPU said:

I will just send 8422 warning points.

Oh please! With that I will have enough to buy Carlotta Valerius! I think that would leave me with a couple hundred extra. I'll bet Lucan will want at least 8425 more for the Golden Claw though. Cheap piker! And I brought it back to him from Bleak Falls Barrow, too!

I think I created at least 8426 times the same character in Skyrim to test the mods I was building. Was always a Nord (male or female) without any customization (if not the mouth.)

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, CPU said:

I think I created at least 8426 times the same character in Skyrim to test the mods I was building. Was always a Nord (male or female) without any customization (if not the mouth.)

I know that character. I've created him (always him for me) more than 8427 when testing mods for other people. In fact, I have someone whose mod I need to test and I should be creating him now but my load order is a mess and I can't find the uninterrupted time to start a new game.