Count to 1,000,000

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Physical pain, not the type of pain from hackers... ?

:classic_laugh: Oh, I thought less about using it on us. But more along the path of feeding 8660 of these to our most unwelcome bandwith parasites and wait a few hours how their inner organs do wonderful things. ☣️

I just found a forgotten cocumber in my kitchen ?

(I actually was searching for something with sugar, lots of it)

gettyimages-503648662-640x640.jpg.971f8b87e0673b77c9165bd5eb510e8d.jpg

8662 of my taste buds are happy that I waited so long to eat it. ?

tastebud.jpg.58be1954ebb45b41cff8d3cec9479d64.jpg

If you eat them right after a supermarket shopping spree they just taste like water and cellulose. ?

Just in case I broke the chain of hackerhatecomments: ?

Cucumbers can be easly transformed into dangerous vegan hand grenades to show those hackers we mean business!

IMG_0549-300x225.jpg.c0dabe14d117ffd0da63e1f9b0ee1516.jpg

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I just found a forgotten cocumber in my kitchen ?

(I actually was searching for something with sugar, lots of it)

gettyimages-503648662-640x640.jpg.971f8b87e0673b77c9165bd5eb510e8d.jpg

8662 of my taste buds are happy that I waited so long to eat it. ?

tastebud.jpg.58be1954ebb45b41cff8d3cec9479d64.jpg

If you eat them right after a supermarket shopping spree they just taste like water and cellulose. ?

Just in case I broke the chain of hackerhatecomments: ?

Cucumbers can be easly transformed into dangerous vegan hand grenades to show those hackes we mean business!

Or we could go back to Justin Alexander bridal dresses:

Image result for 8663

39 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Cucumbers can be easly transformed into dangerous vegan hand grenades to show those hackes we mean business!

8665 of those were tossed at me by preachy vegans when they learned I eat dairy and meat. I can't get the smell out but underneath the fur my skin has never looked better.

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

8664 has its own page ?

https://numbersinwords.net/8664-in-words

images.jpg.864fc00202661693f2094767f0933f10.jpg

Well, I'll bet this is the 8666th thing I've learned about my native tongue on LL. When I was raised I was strictly taught NOT to use "and" when speaking a number. For instance, the current year is two thousand nineteen. However, after reading DTMT's post I researched it and found that BOTH ways are considered acceptable with, what I was taught (no "and") being in favor in the US and with "and" being in favor in Britain.

31 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

8665 of those were tossed at me by preachy vegans when they learned I eat dairy and meat. I can't get the smell out but underneath the fur my skin has never looked better.

Cocumber ftw!

After your positive test of the cocumber hand grenade effect on rodent skin, I had to test the effect on the naked lemmings of the north.

Just needed to rise the dosis to 8667 hand grenades:

Spoiler

mole-rat.jpg.50c15e1eb70f5643cab8aa6546a2ed2b.jpg

and after cocumber treatment:

Spoiler

dog45.jpg.5e328a67f34a653a20c15a2c0cb982a8.jpg

I would say: The test was partly a success! ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Well, I'll bet this is the 8666th thing I've learned about my native tongue on LL.

I guess, we already mentioned in 8668 various places of the internet that LL is PURELY EDUCATIONAL!

Yet, some are still moralizing and dumping buckets of failed&misinterpreted ethics upon us ... :classic_confused: They will never get the clue :classic_wacko:

19 minutes ago, worik said:

I guess, we already mentioned in 8668 various places of the internet that LL is PURELY EDUCATIONAL!

Yet, some are still moralizing and dumping buckets of failed&misinterpreted ethics upon us ... :classic_confused: They will never get the clue :classic_wacko:

I can't even enumerate all the great things if learned over the years on LL!

More than 8669 times I got this feeling: ?while reading thru the topics.

And my repertoire to start small talk has risen exponentially, while the chance to produce a faux pas only went up to 95%.

Spoiler
59 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can't even enumerate all the great things if learned over the years on LL!

More than 8669 times I got this feeling: ?while reading thru the topics.

And my repertoire to start small talk has risen exponentially, while the chance to produce a faux pas only went up to 95%.

I am truly envious. Since I've been on LL my chances of producing a faux pas have RISEN by at least 8670 times. Still, I keep coming back. Do you think there may be a streak of masochism in there with my paranoia?

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I am truly envious. Since I've been on LL my chances of producing a faux pas have RISEN by at least 8670 times. Still, I keep coming back. Do you think there may be a streak of masochism in there with my paranoia?

If you try to create a complex skyrim load order - with waaay over 8671 possible variations - you have to have a streak of masochism ?

That's why I have always PAHE in my load order, I can train Faux pas variations on them while they are all gagged and bound ⛓️

Don't forget blindfolds or hoods if you can't see tears ?

(why is the LL devil smiley pink ?)

Spoiler
Just now, donttouchmethere said:

If you try to create a complex skyrim load order - with waaay over 8671 possible variations - you have to have a streak of masochism ?

That's why I have always PAHE in my load order, I can train Faux pas variations on them while they are all gagged and bound ⛓️

Don't forget blindfolds or hoods if you can't see tears ?

(why is the LL devil smiley pink ?)

I would take exception to your question about colors but I've always thought the "purple mountain flower" was pink despite seeing over 8672 of them by now.

The question of colours can usually be better discussed after 8673 sips of the famous Spiced Wine in Solitude ?

(While visiting the local art gallery and discussing (s)nobility's gossip. I heard Torryg wasn't shouted to death, but died from bad food?)

Spoiler
56 minutes ago, worik said:

The question of colours can usually be better discussed after 8673 sips of the famous Spiced Wine in Solitude ?

(While visiting the local art gallery and discussing (s)nobility's gossip. I heard Torryg wasn't shouted to death, but died from bad food?)

I heard on my local news earlier today that the city of Denver, Colorado here in the US is considering making the use of hallucinogenic mushrooms legal for recreational purposes. If so, I'm sure that there will be plenty of people there seeing over 8674 colors (or colours if you prefer).

28 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I heard on my local news earlier today that the city of Denver, Colorado here in the US is considering making the use of hallucinogenic mushrooms legal for recreational purposes.

Someone, who's name I have forgotten has told me, many years ago, that certain mushrooms from our local woods can make you either vomit or fly 8675m above ground level ? ?

Spoiler

and relieve yourself after landing again ?

Spoiler
15 hours ago, worik said:

Someone, who's name I have forgotten has told me, many years ago, that certain mushrooms from our local woods can make you either vomit or fly 8675m above ground level ? ?

Hide contents

and relieve yourself after landing again ?

It used to be said during the Vietnam War that American pilots flew higher than anyone else in the world ... and sometimes they got into planes. At least, that's what I heard at least 8677 times.

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I fear your post will make me watch Indiiii for the 8680th time.

And Indi was far ahead of his time:

1qj52o.jpg.3b00ec20fd62f61efbd29de6a2964dc9.jpg

So true. Cloud computing is like looking for "your other right":

Spoiler

At this rate I'm going to see Indy for the 8681st time, but only in segments.