Count to 1,000,000

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

now I have to go out there and get myself 8238 bottles of milk so I'm sure I get at least the "sips" amount worik suggested! ?

You need a napkin to clean it ?

Take one of my 8239 spare napkins. Over there, on the drawer shelf.

455380.png&f=1

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, -NG- said:

Rats running on your drawer...

Still, that's better than 8241 rats running IN your drawers. (For non-native English speaker: drawers in this context refers to errr... clothing worn on the err.... lower half of your body.)

Spoiler
8 hours ago, -NG- said:

Hippies looking for Psalam

Spoiler
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

8233 ? hillbillys hunting those Hippies ? while they looking for Psalam

8243 hicks chasing after hillbilles (properly referred to as Mountain Williams - I believe they're from Bavaria) looking for Psalam who can't seem to find them!

Which reminds me of an old puzzle I read as a child (read if bored):

Spoiler

Professor Schmidt is a Nobel Laureate in Economics for proving that if two people are looking for each other they will find each other faster if one of them holds still and waits for the other. One day, being separated from his wife in Wal-Mart, he decided to put his research into practice and stood waiting for her. After two hours she was still unseen (like my hippies!). What was the problem?

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

(For non-native English speaker: drawers in this context refers to errr... clothing worn on the err.... lower half of your body.)

:classic_blush:

Yuk!

*virtualy-scratches-various-spots-8244-times*

*rushes off to take a shower* ?

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

My understanding is that every use of the FORBIDDEN BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE results in an average drop of  8.247 in IQ!  Ouch! ?

In TES4 I would now train a bit Mysticism to get 8.248 intelligence points back again. :classic_happy:

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, worik said:

In TES4 I would now train a bit Mysticism to get 8.248 intelligence points back again. :classic_happy:

Or in Dungeons & Dragons you would likely be able (at Epic levels anyway) to purchase an item (a headband for instance) to increase your Intelligence AND Wisdom by 8.249 points each!

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, worik said:

Watching the CK CTD for the 3rd time, I can literally feel 8250 hairs giving up to keep their natural colour any second longer

:cry:

Maybe CPU can give you 8251 suggestions for how to prevent it. I can't. I've had the same problem (especially messing with NPC looks)! ?

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

?

But there are still 8252 NPCs with ugly looks out there ... at least!

There might as well be 8253 for all my ability to help them. At least, with no access to the BOOK OF FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE, they won't get any more stupid than they already are (Dragons are attacking, let me go out and pet them!). ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

8254 passengers watched me in the train amazed at how I've cleaned my nose with the tablet ?

It is only safe to do this if the train goes slower than 82,55 km/h. Though I have good reason to assume, that you are happy to get a train at all.  1138px-Mogul_steam_locomotive_icon.svg.png

39 minutes ago, worik said:

It is only safe to do this if the train goes slower than 82,55 km/h. Though I have good reason to assume, that you are happy to get a train at all.  1138px-Mogul_steam_locomotive_icon.svg.png

That's true! The German railway tries to get 82,56% of all trains late. It looks like they might even break that sad record.

It would be easy enough, they could just stop moving trains at all.