Count to 1,000,000

2 hours ago, Firebird v said:

I put my computer to sleep at 8201 and posted 8202 when I came back but when I refreshed we're at 8207My bad : p 

That's because of the 8208 seconds of delay , while we are still searching for a  bunny ?, a cat :face_cat:and a dog(gy) ?

Spoiler

doggy.jpg.b9bfaa7242098f6455922a81876efcc0.jpg

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

or the 8209th time I got bunny doggy'd?

? Though it probably has only a tiny ***** but I guess an average (male) bunny has stamina enough for 8210 "repetitions". That's at least 8209 more than Sinmir has :classic_biggrin:

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

There might be some truth behind Spontaneous human combustion, just no one talks about the delicate back story ?

It seems there have been 82 reports of 12 mysterious events involving dragons, too.

Spoiler

a.jpg.62caeadc359b2a3bc164c92a92a5801a.jpg

? Or was it 82 events being 12x reported

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I am about to take a hiatus from my computer and spend some quality time with my dog ... errrr ... family. If I'm not back in 8213 seconds call Emergency Services. Wait! You can't do that! You don't even know who I am!

Lessie saved her owner 8214 times!

I'm sure your dog is ready to do the same :dog:

(don't tell me you didn't train your dog in the use of smartphones??)

37 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I am about to take a hiatus from my computer and spend some quality time with my dog ... errrr ... family. If I'm not back in 8213 seconds call Emergency Services. Wait! You can't do that! You don't even know who I am!

Isn't it that number 821five is alive ?

So we won't need to worry anyway? ?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Or do I need a large hadron collider for that?

Yes, you do.

And you need 8218 well aimed and very fast neutrons to make sure all pieces are equal in size and neutral, no piece bigger or smaller.

If you fail at that, war among your guests is imminent. ⚔️?

1 hour ago, worik said:

Yes, you do.

And you need 8218 well aimed and very fast neutrons to make sure all pieces are equal in size and neutral, no piece bigger or smaller.

If you fail at that, war among your guests is imminent. ⚔️?

noooo!

I should have listen to you.

8220 guest are now part of a lemon cake black hole.

Maybe I overdid it a bit with the used sugar neutrons or the lemon wasn't fresh enough.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

noooo!

I should have listen to you.

8220 guest are now part of a lemon cake black hole.

Maybe I overdid it a bit with the used sugar neutrons or the lemon wasn't fresh enough.

And your black hole is probably spewing forth neutrinos at a rate of over 8221 per second. But even better would be QUARKS! ?

Spoiler
2 hours ago, CPU said:

No, it will be 8222 Hawking's radiation episodes per cycle.

I'm not counting but I expect that last was about the 8223rd time I have been corrected by CPU (errr ... that CPU was forced to clarify an assertion that I made).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Errr..... 8225 thanks. (I think. ?)

That's probably because you couldn't study "The LoversLab Moderator Manual" Chapter 8226 carefully enough.

This mysterious chapter has somewhere deep in it some clear guidance how many times CPU must intervene upon your posts. I guess he has no choice but to comply.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, worik said:

That's probably because you couldn't study "The LoversLab Moderator Manual" Chapter 8226 carefully enough.

This mysterious chapter has somewhere deep in it some clear guidance how many times CPU must intervene upon your posts. I guess he has no choice but to comply.

Actually I had hoped for something a little more upbeat like, "I know I've helped you 8227 times in the less than 2 years you've been here and I expect that I shouldn't need to help you nearly as much with what you've learned." (So much for ego boosts, eh? ?)

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

"I know I've helped you 8227 times in the less than 2 years you've been here and I expect that I shouldn't need to help you nearly as much with what you've learned."

That's probably what CPU thinks about it 8228 times a a day, but is not allowed to write.

Rules! You know? They are very strict and disciplined here. :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, worik said:

That's probably what CPU thinks about it 8228 times a a day, but is not allowed to write.

Rules! You know? They are very strict and disciplined here. :classic_ph34r:

One of my father's favorite aphorisms, one I know I heard at least 8229 times is a quote from Hamlet:

But to my mind, though I am native here
And to the manner born, it is a custom
More honor’d in the breach than the observance.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

More honor’d in the breach than the observance.

I assume you took that at least 8230 times to your heart,

when being a child,

called by your parents to come to the family's lunch and dinner table

and remembered the standing order

"wash your hands before we eat!"

Spoiler

I did :classic_angel:

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

I assume you took that at least 8230 times to your heart,

when being a child,

called by your parents to come to the family's lunch and dinner table

and remembered the standing order

"wash your hands before we eat!"

Reveal hidden contents

I did :classic_angel:

Sadly I was not noted to be an obedient child. I had to "wash" my hands 8231 annually to simply pass muster for the 3 * 365 = 1095 meals. "My how the mighty have fallen."