Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

She is in deep trouble if she runs out of Trixs some of those 8159 rabbits stay hungry

montypython1.jpg.da58168c66e4cf8acc7fc1b7572a9b5a.jpg

(I can't get enough of that rabbit/trix gif ^^)

I must have seen the original commercial at least 8160 times:

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

::looks at all the rabbit posts and suffers 8164 heart attacks::

But it's just Rabbits?

Oh wait!

They might get confused with lemmings if those lemmings wear their rabbit ears on holidays to do the traditional rabies dance.

In that case only ⚠️8165⚠️warning signs will help to prevent a larger amount of Lbits.

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

But it's just Rabbits?

Oh wait!

They might get confused with lemmings if those lemmings wear their rabbit ears on holidays to do the traditional rabies dance.

In that case only ⚠️8465⚠️warning signs will help to prevent a larger amount of Lbits.

With my Nike 8166 Glasses, I see you have accidentally used a 4 instead of a 1 ?

See the source image

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

With my Nike 8166 Glasses, I see you have accidentally used a 4 instead of a 1 ?

?

you got me, those signs are just cheaper if buyed in huge bundles. ?

especially if you buy them together with 8167? white lemming protecting birds.

See how they transport those lemmings out of danger if they missed the warning signs:

sooo cute!

24896771.jpg.96ee253aec4ae1ee8a95f47f6669bc6f.jpg

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:
Spoiler

But it's just Rabbits?

Oh wait!

In that case only ⚠️8165⚠️warning signs will help to prevent a larger amount of Lbits.

I'm a leporiphobic (fear of rabbits) lemming.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:
Spoiler

?

you got me, those signs are just cheaper if buyed in huge bundles. ?

especially if you buy them together with 8167? white lemming protecting birds.

See how they transport those lemmings out of danger if they missed the warning signs:

sooo cute!

8168 of my kin...killed by those birds! You, sir, are evil!

21 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'm a leporiphobic (fear of rabbits) lemming.

I would be leporiphobic too if I would meet 1 to 8169 rabbits of that kind: ?

a1fb9d4f1f8354a78b9169a53732abfbb3da2964v2_hq.jpg.e54411ef3168104909f5ea33708cdda1.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

killed by those birds!

nono, they want to help you!

they fly lemmings to savety,

I never saw any of those lemmings get hurt,

actually, I never saw those lemmings again ?

Spoiler
3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you know that 8171 LU (Lemming Units) are 0,98 km?

Spoiler
3 hours ago, worik said:

... and that 8172 female wood lemmings can easily live a healthy life in 907.092.000 m² of forest

Or that 8173 lemming units weigh approximately 1/2 metric ton.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Or that 8173 lemming units weigh approximately 1/2 metric ton.

Would 8174 kg of roots, salad, nuts, vegetables ? and the like be enough to nourish them for a week and let them keep their weight? Or would be need something else?

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, worik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would 8174 kg of roots, salad, nuts, vegetables ? and the like be enough to nourish them for a week and let them keep their weight? Or would be need something else?

That is an excellent question. Despite consulting what feels like >8175 online sources all I can find is the types of things that lemmings (and their cousins the voles) eat and not how much an average lemming eats by weight. Perhaps @Ernest Lemmingway could enlighten us all?

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

That is an excellent question. Despite consulting what feels like >8175 online sources all I can find is the types of things that lemmings (and their cousins the voles) eat and not how much an average lemming eats by weight. Perhaps @Ernest Lemmingway could enlighten us all?

Furthermore, we have to think about thirst!

Would 8176 liters of water suffice? Do they prefer a strict diet of ? or is it necessary to supplement it with ? and ??

We already learned that the blue subspecies needs a certain amount of highly sophisticated brewery products.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, worik said:

Furthermore, we have to think about thirst!

Would 8176 liters of water suffice? Do they prefer a strict diet of ? or is it necessary to supplement it with ? and ??

We already learned that the blue subspecies needs a certain amount of highly sophisticated brewery products.

It would take roughly 8177 8778 liters of water, and half that in brewed products--but not American brew--to keep us lemmings going. The water can come in the form of ? or :soup:, but the :beer: must be undiluted by things like rice. Hence why lemmings don't like American :beer:.

49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

They definitely need a bandwidth of 8,177 MBit/sec to play LemRim Online!

11 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

It would take roughly 8177 liters of water, and half that in brewed products--but not American brew--to keep us lemmings going. The water can come in the form of ? or :soup:, but the :beer: must be undiluted by things like rice. Hence why lemmings don't like American :beer:.

Error: 8179 Could not find prepared statement with handle

A query plan for prepared statement (PS) was removed from SQL Server plan cache (which is absolutely normal) and jTDS driver was unable to find it throwing this error message, probably jTDS driver was not able to recompile the statement. This can only happen when some Lemming misnumbers a previous statement. ?

24 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

This can only happen when some Lemming misnumbers a previous statement. ? 

Clearly a lack of enough ?.

Cupbearer! Good man, could you hurry and fetch us 8180 mugs of ?? No. All for the small blue rodent on the seat over there. And a cup of ? juice and a dozen straws for us others. Thank you.