Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
43 minutes ago, worik said:

Thank you very much, that was a good advice.

I could clean the most of the 8331 stains from everybody's clothes. They would really have tainted this inspiring moment of peace and tranquility.

Reveal hidden contents

Talos.jpg.be1d0e9fab3038a6cec52b4f71b17feb.jpg

Hey, leave it to the Bosmer to find a practical solution. I understand they keep a secret tome that contains over 8332 tried and true recipes and aphorisms. I don't know it's name or if it really exists. I've heard it referred to as the Wood Elf Wedding, Eating, Wooing and Expectorating Guide (the WEWEWE Guide). As I say, I don't know if any of that is true. ?

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Only 8311 of my braincells where willing to help me to identify what kind of parasite you posted there. ?

Don't tell me they made it to skyrim ?

Reveal hidden contents

03_Hegasy_Schistosomiasis_Wiki_EN_CCBYSAJPG.thumb.jpg.2fbb403f6c9eb6200c90d44dce68e86f.jpg

There was this ship, once upon the time, ? eeerrmmm, what was it called ... the "Catriona".

By word of mouth, It is said to have brought 8334 of these to Tamriel. ?

2 hours ago, worik said:

There was this ship, once upon the time, ? eeerrmmm, what was it called ... the "Catriona".

By word of mouth, It is said to have brought 8334 of these to Tamriel. ?

It's said, that those parasites traveled in 8335 dancing snails -  famous for their slow light performance - on board of the Catriona

Sadly they all got eaten (sauteed in some garlic butter) by some ignorant argonians before the performance could reach it's sluggish, yet dramatic, crescendo ?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's said, that those parasites traveled in 8335 dancing snails -  famous for their slow light performance - on board of the Catriona

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly they all got eaten (sauteed in some garlic butter) by some ignorant argonians before the performance could reach it's sluggish, yet dramatic, crescendo ?

Too bad that 8336 snail darters (a type of fish, native to the Central US which is protected under the Endangered Species Act) did not come along and give them a quick death before they spread this contagion.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, worik said:

give "them" another 8337 hours to get rid of that overboarding regulation and bureaucracy, too ?‍♀️

If you give them 8338 hours to do anything "they" will only screw things up more! Where is that WEWEWE book!!!

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

In in that time those snails will have fired already 8339 love ? darts ?️

Make me wonder if snails have some kind of WEWEWE book ^^

Reveal hidden contents

Perhaps they do. However, if you made them watch the following video 8340 times (or maybe even just once) they would run screaming into the night at the mention of THAT book.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Perhaps they do. However, if you made them watch the following video 8340 times (or maybe even just once) they would run screaming into the night at the mention of THAT book.

Thats brutal! Did you ever see a snail running?

Those snail might not be able to escape before seeing it 8342 times.

For what ever reason that vid scared me more than getting strip searched by those Skyrim COPS:

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

For what ever reason that vid scared me more than getting strip searched by those Skyrim COPS:

:classic_ohmy:Do they show that in one of the first episodes or do I have to watch all 8343 of them ?

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

No, no, no! They have to have been playing Skyrim VR for the last 8346 hours 14 minutes and 32 seconds.

VR is making me dizzy and nausea... just a few minutes and I see 8347 stars

Spoiler

?

Spoiler

?

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sometimes they have to repeat themself up to 8348 times before someone enchant their swords ?

:classic_blush: I misunderstood "enchanting" and "sword" . I guess I did that for the 8349th time now.

Spoiler

g.jpg.7d0291d326b957ef3430a45778820dcd.jpg

Spoiler
50 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's realy hard to be a guard in skyrim, with only a few line of dialog it's easy to get misunderstood.

Sometimes they have to repeat themself up to 8348 times before someone enchant their swords ?

Reveal hidden contents

36 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_blush: I misunderstood "enchanting" and "sword" . I guess I did that for the 8349th time now.

Reveal hidden contents

g.jpg.7d0291d326b957ef3430a45778820dcd.jpg

Here I thought all they talked about was arrows and knees. 8351 repetitions for every level I advance! ?

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

after the 8352th repetiton it's hard too keep calm

*sigh* Indeed. I said, I would take care of his "sword" and he responded 8353 times with this arrow nonsense and his or my knee.

*doublesigh* Sometimes it is really a burden to fix all that stupid bullshit in their heads and that neither their mothers nor the school taught them about some very simple things of life.

Even bunnies get it right.

? Oh, by the devines! I've said the bad word :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, worik said:

*sigh* Indeed. I said, I would take care of his "sword" and he responded 8353 times with this arrow nonsense and his or my knee.

*doublesigh* Sometimes it is really a burden to fix all that stupid bullshit in their heads and that neither their mothers nor the school taught them about some very simple things of life.

Even bunnies get it right.

? Oh, by the devines! I've said the bad word :classic_ph34r:

@Ernest Lemmingway must have told you at least 8354 times not to use the "B" word. ?

Of course, there is a solution for the guards' dialogue. It's called "the CK."  *** facepalm ***