Count to 1,000,000

You know it occurs to me that if it has taken 2021 days for this thread to get to 8182 (which it has and is an average of just over 4 posts daily) then things are really speeding up. Who knows, maybe we can get to 1000000 before TES6 is released. No, never mind!

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have the same counting issue as the famous Lemming ?

Just to get that right.

It is friday, and just in case I would feel thirsty about it, I would need to have a counting issue to ask the cupbearer for 8184 mugs of ?, including one for me. Right?

? That sounds not too difficult...

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes!

Without a counting issue you might end up with 8185? mugs.

Who the hell could drink that many mugs?

Though I fear it could take a while to count the 8185 the 8186 mugs of ?, just to make sure none got lost on the long way

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You know it occurs to me that if it has taken 2021 days for this thread to get to 8182 (which it has and is an average of just over 4 posts daily) then things are really speeding up.

See? We get things done.

And all 8188 of them highly educational and scientific.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

See? We get things done.

And all 8188 of them highly educational and scientific.

Hide contents

My wife and I attended a Blue Men's show in Las Vegas a few years ago. The 90 minute show felt like it took 8189 minutes. And, while I'm not much of a drinker usually, I admit that their Blue Man lemonade was wonderful (but expensive. It is Las Vegas after all). I much preferred the other two shows we took in.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, PurpleDeep said:

8194 ... That means only 991,086 more to go.

My math skills are rusty and my memory is slipping but now that we have reached 8196 I believe we still have 991804. Sorry, I'll bet that was just a typo now that I've looked at the results.

10 hours ago, -NG- said:

Since we talked about bunnys...

NSFW Suited for LoversLab

Reveal hidden contents

2.jpg

Fixed a minor typo.

Although she is only one single female bunny, I think she could make friends with at least 8198 people in the city park, when they are searching the hidden ???at easter weekend.

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

(? gives up after a few minutes, because it's way to cold for bunnys and me ❄️)

It would work, if you would get a better torch.

Get one ? with 8200 Watt ?️  and a sufficient power pack for that.

Lugging that beast around through the park will keep you warm ?️:classic_angel:

38 minutes ago, worik said:

It would work, if you would get a better torch.

It worked! ?

with only 8201 Watt ?️ I was able to rise global ? temperatures ?️ for about 1°C ?

Till Easter Holidays there will be only fried eggs ? around and all bunnys ?‍♀️ will have a great suntan ?

Don't thank me all at once ?

Spoiler

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It worked! ?

You just need to be careful with that thing. ✈️Airplanes flying at 8202 feet might mistake your torch for the landing strip. ?

Now, imagine all those tourists onboard. Everybody angry at you, because you can't unload their luggage ? quick enough. ?

22 minutes ago, worik said:

Now, imagine all those tourists onboard. Everybody angry at you, because you can't unload their luggage ? quick enough. ?

No worries, by now I have 8203 bunnys for every occasion.

That torch burned down most bushes they could hide in, that also made it  easy for that plane to land...

Okey, I use the term "landing" in a broader sense, because I'm not sure if luggage everywhere outside the plane is normal and not sure if planes always loose their wings after landing.

Seems to me a bit unprofessional. ?

But don't you worry!

After extensive use of the flashlight I have some suntan bunnys with refreshments :cocktail: to ease ppl minds about luggage issues:

10955748_336434739884504_5061320046455221680_n.jpg.d20c7ff8582c14f257a72c290dd57316.jpg

and if there are still complains from those freshly crash...err...  landed tourists:

I found out, that bunnys aren't always only prey: ⛓️

HTB1ktZPLXXXXXXyXXXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg.421b8bfb75297dd5088376f3b62613e7.jpg

Spoiler
51 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No worries, by now I have 8203 bunnys for every occasion.

That torch burned down most bushes they could hide in, that also made it  easy for that plane to land...

Okey, I use the term "landing" in a broader sense, because I'm not sure if luggage everywhere outside the plane is normal and not sure if planes always loose their wings after landing.

Seems to me a bit unprofessional. ?

But don't you worry!

After extensive use of the flashlight I have some suntan bunnys with refreshments :cocktail: to ease ppl minds about luggage issues:

10955748_336434739884504_5061320046455221680_n.jpg.d20c7ff8582c14f257a72c290dd57316.jpg

and if there are still complains from those freshly crash...err...  landed tourists:

I found out, that bunnys aren't always only prey: ⛓️

HTB1ktZPLXXXXXXyXXXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg.421b8bfb75297dd5088376f3b62613e7.jpg

I have a black cat you know. This cat is quite the hunter, It regularly deposits fully grown rabbits in our kitchen. I'm not quite sure what I would do if I wound up with 8204 of them. Anyone want a cat?

Spoiler

Kitty Kat Cutie Costume