Beta - Sex Assault (Brutal Rapers 2)

There are mentions of this on the TWW threads here at LL.

Trying to give Assault another go after Odessa & prideslayer's updates, but I think it's not activating properly for me.

I see the beginning pop-up message of 'Assault Loaded - Go Get Molested', but after switching all stalker types on and setting the frequency % to high amounts, nothing's happening. The Debug option isn't spitting out anything in the console as well.

Is there only a certain older version of SCR that this mod works with? (for example, the newer versions of Brutal Rapers posted by emo877 don't work correctly for SCRs dated higher than v8.04 and Pregnancy's newly implmented nx variable system in the pregnancy Beta Test thread.)

Another culprit may be that I'm running with Tales of Two Wastelands (TTW), but Jalil's previous version in the op was working fine in the Capital Wasteland (minus the known combat rape CTD issue).

Running with the following mod versions atm:

SexoutNG v2.6.78
SCR v10.01 & Pregnancy V3 v10.01
Drugging v10.01
Lust v6.63
Breeder v7.1

The mod doesn't kick-on until you do the initial NV chunk in Doc Mitchell's house, so if you're in the Capital Wasteland and haven't gone to the Mojave yet, that's why it's not working.

There is info on this here on LL

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21665-attn-ttw-users-tale-of-two-wastelands/?do=findComment&comment=530829

Thanks for the feedback Loogie & Ritual :)

My apologizes - I should have noted that I've already taken the train to New Vegas, so whatever variable that kick starts the SexOut mods should be active. I actually did a clean save a few days back to update the mod versions I was previously playing with.

I've picked through the FNVEdit Scripts, and while I'm seeing the 'Sexout Assault Loaded - Go Get Molested' message pop-up in game, I am not seeing the 'Rapist Abound started, beware of random molestation' message when I 'activate' the Random stalkers portion by presumblly increasing the % to a value greater than 1.

Could there be a console command to used to restart Assault somehow?

I wouldn't be too surprised if the problem is unique only to me, though, seeing that I have a 20+ MB save file size thanks to playing through Fallout 3 and FNV, DLCs included. I could always try to dig through my archive to try an earlier save.

I have had this mod running for a couple of hours now and I think my toon got raped once right before she died. There are issues with this mod. I know the older Brutal Rapers is a little outdated but perhaps you can try that one to see if it works better for you. Also did you get updated one that was posted a few pages ago. That one corrected a few issues. Finally there is a post on page 10 I believe when descriptions of what the MCM menu is and that there are some issues with the settings and how to help resolved them.

That is about all of the Intel I got for you now Sleepy_Soul. Keep in mind it is a beta work in process.

The biggest issue this mod has is with alignment, and sometimes it will leave two characters nude and clipped into one another but the animation will never start.  But some of the issues it has, such as a few issues with the Bloatfly quest in Breeder can be resolved simply by setting sleep stalking to 0%.  And sometimes feral ghouls, and possibly other creatures, will start a rape but the PC will just freeze.  This is easy to fix, all one has to do is disable "smart rape".  Smart rape makes it to where npc humans and normal ghouls will only rape the pc if they're back is turned to them or something, but for some reason it causes glitches with feral ghouls and possibly other creatures. 

The alignment thing killed it for me however and the most updated Brutal Rapers, the rape animation lasts like 2 seconds and the npc's keep attacking during the raping, which doesn't make any sense.

However, I found a slightly older version of brutal rapers that someone modified, the combat rape system works perfectly and I haven't had any issues with stalkers. 

However, unlike the updated version of BR and Sex Assault, it doesn't have the options for karma and sensible timing, which I prefer not to have anyways. 

Here's the version I'm using..

The issue that you mention above regarding the alignment isn't to do with this mod, if I recall its a known issue with the current version of Sexout NG. 

In addition "smart rape" is where if there is not enough time to prep for the rape they won't rape, I think you are getting it confused with "smart stalk". 

This mod does not always use the NG inbuilt random animation picker, Jalil specifies animations manually for threesomes- which allows him to pick ones that were intentionally left out of the default random picker because they had issues.

In some ways its cool because you probably won't see those animations elsewhere.. but it gets old pretty quick since they're so unreliable.

I have another version I tweaked where I fixed that, I'll upload it at the weekend (I don't have access to it right now)

@SleepySoul, I've never tried TTW, but looking at code:

If you have Fallout3.esm loaded the mod won't start until you have completed some F3 quest, which is probably either character creation or leaving the vault. If you use some kind of alternate start or character generator that is likely to blame.

See this thread for the latest version of the mod

Old info from the post below:

Attached is a new version of this mod (which was created by Jalil) with additional bug fixes, some minor added features and all of the previous modifications by myself and Prideslayer.

This mod is up for adoption

Requires SCR

Game Play Improvements

- Instead of just have a chance (is actually broken in OP version) and health threshold, success is based on a defense score, meaning equipped weapons now make a difference, etc (see 27 December update for full details)

- Added Concede Key (default X, modifiable via MCM) which makes all attempts automatically succeed. (see March 1 Update for more info)

- Stalkers can be scared off by staring them down or waving weapons (this, and nearly everything about stalkers was broken in OP version)

Bug Fixes:

- Open the update spoilers.. a lot, including CTD issues

Other:

- Removed player rape other ability and everyone stalk everyone option (which was very likely to break things anyway). This is because I felt they were too much*, and had no gameplay value- which I feel is the point of the mod. If you disagree with these decisions you are free to adopt the mod or read the thread for info on readding them, and else other mods exist for both anyway.

* Call at an arbitrary line to draw if you like, but I am, and will not return them

- Of interest to other modders only; stalking may now be disabled to avoid sensitive script breaking using NX:

set rZActor to PlayerREF
rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:iNotNow" 1

------

Setting the NX as above will disable stalking (including sleep/wait). You must reenable it (by setting the var to 0) yourself, this mod will not do so (Although there is a console override command included)

Credit goes to DoctaSax for 'Sexout Not Now' name.

Full details of changes

Oldest fixes:

- CTD issue from combat rape

- Stalkers becoming permanently disabled issue

- Brahmin (no animations in sexout) disabled

- Caps are now stealable

- MCM settings work as intended (though combat and stalker rates may not be as expected)

Prideslayer:

- Added the companion system from Tryouts, so up to 7 (female) companions can partake in the festivities.

October 13

Bug fixes

- Sleep/Wait stalkers no longer become broken (permanently disabled) after waiting in a restricted cell

- Combat rate MCM option is now actually checked (before it did nothing at all)- note: it is rechecked every 3 seconds

- Smart stalking now works properly for non-humans, before they were not given the 'stalk' package so you had to walk up to them yourself

- The stalking chance is no longer rechecked for every NPC every 5 seconds, if the check fails there is a cool down

- A whole bunch of misc logic mistakes (reversed rates/options etc) and code efficiency improvements

- Massively reduced console spamming with debug enabled

- Threesomes no longer sometimes use broken animations- the default Sexout random picker is now used

- TTW should now work (untested: I believe there was a logic error that accidentally disabled the mod if the FO3 intro section was not running (so when it is completed) rather than other way around. Please let me know, because I don't have TTW)

Features

- Some cum smells increase stalk chances for their related enemies

- Whether you get stalker warning messages is based on your perception

- More items are stealable

- Drugging is expanded (Being roofied now affects Another Kick in the Head KO chance if you use that mod)

- Smart stalking no longer blocks all stalking completely until the late night- instead the chance is 4 times lower during day.

Updated 26 October 2013:

- Seperated the stalker and combat cool down periods because the stalk rate unduly affected combat- previously if an NPC failed the stalker check then it would also disable combat effects

Updated 19 November 2013:

- Fixed stalking bugs:

1) Pointing a gun actually works for scaring them off. Looking without a gun now works but is less effective

2) Stalkers now give up after 2 minutes instead of never (potentially)

3) They have to have actually started stalking to act

4) The script now runs once per second per stalker instead of once every frame per stalker (meaning 30-60 times per second.. probably explains

some performance issues)

- 3 other misc fixes.

- Removed the player rape key. I don't know whether or not it actually worked but I think its too far and makes me uncomfortable. If you disagree- adopt this mod.

Updated 24 November 2013:

- Added Sunnstor's fix for 'smart rape' mode creatures

Updated 27 December 2013:

- Bugfix: stalking previously checked all actors in an area, but if they couldn't detect anyone they just gave up and cooled down for 6 gamehours. Now they will not start until they detect someone

- Being naked now increases stalk chance

- New system to calculate rape chance to improve gameplay; this means unarmed/melee combat is not totally misbalanced

New system for defense:

Instead of the combat chance being based only on health percentage and a random number, and stalkers being always succesful, the chance is now based on:

(adjustable base + unarmed skill + equipped weapon modifiers) * health percentage : vs : opposing skill of attacker + random

Having a melee weapon equipped reduces your chance, whilst having none or reloading increases it. You can adjust the base defenses and rate in the MCM to change the chance, like before. You can now always potentially be a victim with any health, but chance is very low (usually 0) at high health and increases until it is likely guaranteed at very low health.

If you win against a stalker by a lot, they will stop, but if it is close then it will only slow them down.

The Equipped Weapon Modifiers for Combat and Stalking:

- No Weapon Equipped  ( -30)

- 2 Handed Guns            ( -10, unless reloading: -40 (hard to wield at close range))

- Grenades/Mines           ( -10)

- 1 hand melee               ( +Melee skill & +15)

- 2 hand melee               ( +Melee skill & -10)

- Pistols                          ( +20, unless reloading: -30)

- Automatic weapons      ( +50, unless reloading: -30)

- Unarmed weapons       (+Unarmed Skill)

Updated 1 March 2014:

- Added Concede Key: Skips defense check so all attempts automatically succeed for 30 seconds, increases stalk chance +10%, avoids drugging, theft and equipment damage

- Fix for not working properly in TTW

- Increases stalker time out from 2 minutes -> 3 minutes

- Made scaring stalkers off by staring them down or waving a weapon a little harder, it was too easy before. This increases the tension and gameplay.

- Some minor tweaks and fixes here and there

- (V2) CR checked the wrong variable for attempt chances, now fixed.

------

SexAssault-March-01-2014-V2.zip

I wonder if it is possible for a moderator to remove the ancient versions attached to first post.. because there are a lot of bugs in them and Jalil hasn't been online to do so for over 3 months

I didn't remove them but stuck 'em in a spoiler & added a bit to the OP referring people to your post.

Maybe it'd be better overall if a new download page were created though. You could maintain it, & if/when Jallil comes back I can easily hand it over - this is only something I can do with things that are in the download system, including the support topics; I can't do it with regular threads.

Bug fixes

- TTW should now work (untested: I believe there was a logic error that accidentally disabled the mod if the FO3 intro section was not running (so when it is completed) rather than other way around. Please let me know, because I don't have TTW)

I can confirm on my end that the mod is working for TTW installations - I used to just get the 'Loaded' message, but never received any other stalker prompts or Debug messages. This version is working just fine now.

Excellent work Odessa!

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the version uploaded to the previous post with a bug fix.

----

Jalil hasn't been online since July 29, and until (which may be never) he comes back, would anyone like to officially adopt this mod?

I don't want to, but anyone who wants to add new features and tweaks I can help with figuring out the code and existing debugging if need be.

Thanks for babysitting this mod; I wind up using it more than any other mod

because Positioning works very reliably with it; and because it appeals to my

baser instincts ;)

I've thought about trying to add animations for this, are there any animations

that are bundled with this, or does it only use animations contained within the

Sexout framework? I'm asking this in particular since there are some interesting

new animations which sit around for a long time before they get added to the

Sexout framework. If it was just a matter of incrementing an existing list and adding

some data to this mod I would try my hand at scripting for the first time.

This mod just uses the default sexout random picker for animations, nothing is bundled.

When scripting you can specify a particular animation to use, including ones that aren't in the random picker- this mod previously did so with threesomes. The problem is that the reason these animations aren't in the standard selection is that they are misaligned or entirely broken. They look like they would be good if fixed- one of them opens the actors mouth which I don't believe any standard ones do.

If you look at the scripts for this mod you'll see the old animation picker code that is commented out- thats how you specify non-standard ones if you want to try them. There is a Sexout NG API tutorial which explains more.

----

Jalil hasn't been online since July 29, and until (which may be never) he comes back, would anyone like to officially adopt this mod?

I don't want to, but anyone who wants to add new features and tweaks I can help with figuring out the code and existing debugging if need be.

I would suggest that the mod just be fix with the current features and bug fixed. Then all that would be needed would be any updated code when features change in Sexout.

Isn't there a download thread for this already? If not that needs to be done for ease of management of this mod. From my understanding the post then can be turned over to whomever it needs to be turned over at any time.

EDIT:

Silly me. It don't have a download page yet. This really needs to be done if the transfer of ownership is approved by moderators/Ashal. Even if it is still "beta" and not ready for general use, it can be placed into the WIP/Beta section of the downloads. When that changes it would be trivial to change the location.

Unless someone says otherwise I would assume most people here are fine with people picking up their mods and improving them when they disappear for a period, I'd send a message asking and unless you hear otherwise just create a new download for it, we've done that before for a few mods.

Strange problem.  Working on a mod that calculates threat ratio for a condition.  With the SexAssault from the OP it calculates threat the same as if SexAssault wasn't even loaded.  But with Odessas re-up loaded it(my mod) calculates the PC (at level 1 fresh game) as a threat to almost everyone.  I haven't touched the MCM settings yet.  What am I missing?

Edit: Nevermind.  This mod isn't the issue, it just seemed like it because it was the last thing I changed.

Edited by t3589

I noticed that random rapes dont activate for companions and other NPCs unless I have the player box unchecked. Does the mod put player success above all other rape targets and ignore the others? Combat rape also never activates for companions either. Otherwise it seems to work fine but I only been playing for the last few days really. Will try to do a clean Sexout or Sex Asslt save or both and see if it fixes anything. I know the mod is dead now but just wanted to know if other people have had success with the companion option in the mod, mine dont really seem to work.

I have observed random rapes to occur with companions; sometimes things get

glitched with Sexout and you need to do a clean save. (sometimes they even get

raped even though rape for companions is unchecked) At least once I fixed a problem

by reinstalling Sexout Main.

What I have never had happen is for sleep rape to occur; I've had caps stolen

but no sex. I think drugging may have happened too. Drugging is happening

even with the percentage set to zero.

Let's see, what else? Strap-ons sometimes disappear during sex and don't unequip

after sex.

Still my most-used mod though when I just wan't to get some action; just wish there

were some 3-ways with random rape. I'm grateful for the efforts of others to provide

us with mods :)

----

I understand your hesitation as you have your own mods to work on, I wish I could help :( but this is way beyond me. 

Thanks for all the tweaks and bug fixes! I hope someone does take over!

For now, at least we all have a complete and functional plugin to play with thanks to you! 

I've searched everywhere but can't find it; where is the explanation for 'smart rape'?

It's right there in the OP:

Smart Stalk (random rapes)

While smart stalk is active Human and Non-Feral Ghouls will only stalk at night and while their victim is not looking. If the Victim happens to turn around a stalker will feign to lose interest till the victim turns their attention elsewhere. If however a victim pulls their weapon out and then catches the stalker, their is a chance the stalker will be scared off for good.

Smart Rape (combat rapes)

While smart rape is active, Human and Non-Feral Ghouls will not attempt combat rapes if the amount of time needed to prep themselves or their victim would take to long, (IE wearing power armor or the distance is to far)

I did all my testing and most code debugging using 'Smart Stalk = On'  - I'd recommend using this mode all the time. I think Jalil may have added the 'Smart stalk = OFF' mode as an option partly because it makes the code much simpler- so less scope for errors, but since I tested/debugged with it turned on the reverse is probably now true.

Note: originally 'smart stalk=On' used to block human stalking 100% before 2145 and after 0430 (I think they are right times..), I changed it to just reduce chance by 75%

'Smart Rape = On' should disable creatures unless you have an exposed crotch (naked or some clothing). I did all my testing and most debugging with it turned off though.

---

So, 'Smart Stalk = On' and 'Smart Rape = Off' are probably the most reliable options and the best ones to use if you are having problems (which you should report). The other settings may work fine though.