Beta - Sex Assault (Brutal Rapers 2)

I've been unable to get this working while playing with Tale of Two Wastelands, and I have yet to take the train to the Mojave and start the New Vegas main quest.

Does this mod require some initialization during Fallout:NV's start that I just haven't gotten to yet, or should it work regardless of whether I've started Fallout:NV or not?

I hope it's the former, because otherwise it might be quite tricky to find the problem with my install.

The only other SO mods I am running are Rocket, Pregnancy, and Breeder, along with the Maternity Clothes support mod and the SCR.esm.

I've been unable to get this working while playing with Tale of Two Wastelands, and I have yet to take the train to the Mojave and start the New Vegas main quest.

Does this mod require some initialization during Fallout:NV's start that I just haven't gotten to yet, or should it work regardless of whether I've started Fallout:NV or not?

I hope it's the former, because otherwise it might be quite tricky to find the problem with my install.

The only other SO mods I am running are Rocket, Pregnancy, and Breeder, along with the Maternity Clothes support mod and the SCR.esm.

Looking at the code, I think the mod is not supposed to start until the opening NV quest is completed (which is when you leave Doc Mitchel's house), which will be to prevent game breaking. If you do the above it may work.

You can also try...

CAUTION

I have never played TTW and don't know how it works, using this hack to complete the opening NV quest will probably break things, but it may at least tell us if this is the reason it isn't working

Type into console:

SetStage XX104C1C 200

where XX = Load order of FalloutNV.esm.

If it works you should get a message in the corner.

Looking at the code, I think the mod is not supposed to start until the opening NV quest is completed (which is when you leave Doc Mitchel's house), which will be to prevent game breaking. If you do the above it may work.

You can also try...

CAUTION

I have never played TTW and don't know how it works, using this hack to complete the opening NV quest will probably break things, but it may at least tell us if this is the reason it isn't working

Type into console:

SetStage XX104C1C 200

where XX = Load order of FalloutNV.esm.

If it works you should get a message in the corner.

Thank you for the prompt reply, I'm awful at figuring out how mods work by looking at them and their scripts in the GECK tool.

I think I'd be better off waiting until I arrive in the Mojave.

Paladuin, those are interesting things. I will sure try it. At the moment I just try to run like crazy, but only works well in melee combat. I might try the Yield! mod, as maybe it gives me some precious seconds.

Sexout lust includes the yield functionality without the need of the old yield mod, though it does require a perk slot, or to cheat the perk on to your character.

NVSE is not installed correctly

In '.../Fallout New Vegas/Data/NVSE/Plugins/' folder there should be 3 .dll files. (MCM.dll, nvse_extender.dll, nvse_extender_ng.dll)

They should _not_ be in a seperate subfolder (like '..Plugins/NVSE Extender/') there which is an easy mistake to make when extracting.

Otherwise refer to the documentation, because you must have made a mistake somewhere

----

Also, do not use the version of this mod in the first post, use the bug fixed version found on page 11 of  this thread

okay I am new at modding so most likely I have done something wrong.

When the rapes occur the skins are weirdly patched and the positioning is all wrong. ( sometimes raper and victim stand at the same spot,

inside of each other, or the victim is sort of floating in the air.)

The only other mod I have is the sexual innuendo one and and the expansion Humping the Mojave and, because it is requiered for those mod,

the 'Breezes New vegas male'

Here is the list mod list of FOMM

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
TribalPack.esm
wsex.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 17
Total plugins: 17

The positioning is a known issue, sometimes it won't work and this mod uses some 'beta' positions that are usually misaligned. You can download the sexout positioning mod to try and fix it yourself.

The weirdly patched skin means you are missing some meshes, check you've followed all the requirement instructions for Sexout NG and SCR

Attached are SCR and SSR versions of Odessa's version, with the companion system from Tryouts, so up to 7 (female) companions can partake in the festivities.

Thanks for the update Odessa and Prideslayer!

Could someone clarify on what Pride meant by the companion system in Tryouts? I never used that plugin and what does Pride mean by 7 female companions?

Aren't only the two vanilla female companions (Veronica and Cass) supported at the moment?

Attached are SCR and SSR versions of Odessa's version, with the companion system from Tryouts, so up to 7 (female) companions can partake in the festivities.

Thanks for the update Odessa and Prideslayer!

Could someone clarify on what Pride meant by the companion system in Tryouts? I never used that plugin and what does Pride mean by 7 female companions?

Aren't only the two vanilla female companions (Veronica and Cass) supported at the moment?

Not in that version. Any female companion is supported, and you can have up to seven of them.

Thanks for the clarification! 

*Runs off to start installing companion mods*

EDIT: During one of my playthroughs and I don't know if this is by design, but my Player started masturbating when I went to sleep. 

Is there a way to turn this off? or should I just  turn off the sleep stalking all together?

Also I suspect the exterior only option affects it as it only happens when I sleep outdoors.  

I also noticed that the player option was off when this occurred. 

Thanks for the clarification! 

*Runs off to start installing companion mods*

EDIT: During one of my playthroughs and I don't know if this is by design, but my Player started masturbating when I went to sleep. 

Is there a way to turn this off? or should I just  turn off the sleep stalking all together?

Also I suspect the exterior only option affects it as it only happens when I sleep outdoors.  

I also noticed that the player option was off when this occurred. 

Do you have SexoutLust installed?

I think that mod has a "lust counter" that goes up as game time progresses. Once you reach 100%, the character will SPONTANEOUSLY MASTURBATE.

At least I think that's how it works.

I was just wondering, in this or the original recipe Brutal Rapers- do NCR/Legion Assassins attempt to rape you?

I am not sure what you are asking, if you are asking whether NCR and Legion stalk you with this mod, yes they do.

There are also options to check whether certain factions will do so (i.e. NCR no, Legion yes or vice versa), Karma is also an option in which you can check to make sure all "good" karma characters are not stalkers.  

I guess what I was asking is if the rape script will interfere when Assassins suddenly spawn and come to talk to you.

Just seems like it'd be funny if they ran up to talk to you and suddenly knocked you to the ground instead...

"The Caesar has marked you for death! ...but this legionnaire needs to get his dick wet first."

FYI to players. SSR has been deprecated. I've removed the SSR version of the last update from my post, the SCR version remains. If anyone is using the SSR version, please switch to SCR. This is my post here so you don't have to hunt for it.

Am I correct in assuming that the link you are giving is the correct one and the one on the main page is older not to be used now?

FYI to players. SSR has been deprecated. I've removed the SSR version of the last update from my post, the SCR version remains. If anyone is using the SSR version, please switch to SCR. This is my post here so you don't have to hunt for it.

Am I correct in assuming that the link you are giving is the correct one and the one on the main page is older not to be used now?

Yes, please use the version in Prideslayer's post as it contains all the various fixes by Odessa as well. 

Thanks will do. It is just strange that the OP hasn't updated the main post. That is my confusion. I assumed that it was one and the same.

That's because the author of the OP has been offline for some time now, and Odessa updated the mod in the author's absence and seeing as SSR is being retried, Prideslayer thought to clarify with his post by deleting the SSR dependent version of this mod. 

Trying to give Assault another go after Odessa & prideslayer's updates, but I think it's not activating properly for me.

I see the beginning pop-up message of 'Assault Loaded - Go Get Molested', but after switching all stalker types on and setting the frequency % to high amounts, nothing's happening. The Debug option isn't spitting out anything in the console as well.

Is there only a certain older version of SCR that this mod works with? (for example, the newer versions of Brutal Rapers posted by emo877 don't work correctly for SCRs dated higher than v8.04 and Pregnancy's newly implmented nx variable system in the pregnancy Beta Test thread.)

Another culprit may be that I'm running with Tales of Two Wastelands (TTW), but Jalil's previous version in the op was working fine in the Capital Wasteland (minus the known combat rape CTD issue).

Running with the following mod versions atm:

SexoutNG v2.6.78
SCR v10.01 & Pregnancy V3 v10.01
Drugging v10.01
Lust v6.63
Breeder v7.1